GUILTY Case# 2016-105 | Katootje vs 500Option.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 500option.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 68 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both of them are guilty
Thr client is charged with crime of stupidity

The sole job of market makers is to drive the client to lose more money, because the money pool is the property of the broker

Go google "ECN vs. market makers"
500Options is market maker, the job of their broker is to drive you to deposit more money and loose it.
I don't like your choice of name, nor do I like your holier than thou comment about the client's 'crime of stupidity.' Are you familiar with the New Testament quote (paraphrased) 'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone'?

I don't like your attitude, nor do I like your holier than thou comment about the client's 'crime of stupidity.' Are you familiar with the New Testament quote (paraphrased) 'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone'?
Tell us about your mistakes and see if insulting you as the victim feels good, or if it simply feels like someone lacking empathy wants to put the boot in, in an effort to build their own self-esteem without regard to how it makes you feel. You have no comprehension of how hard it is to choose the right course of action when you're dealing with a situation like this and caught up in a turmoil of self-doubt and recrimination, along with an inherent disbelief that anybody would intentionally be evil enough to continue to steal your savings. Honest people can't comprehend the depth of the greed of these people and they are trained to manipulate people from the start, and are very good at it. Place that against a victim who is desperate, confused, and disbelieving, incapable of using sound judgement and seeing their life savings disappearing unless they do what their account manager tells them. Don't you dare insult a person going through this, let alone one brave enough to tell us what's been done to her and how it must look in the light of day. This will help countless other people from experiencing the same trauma, so Jehad why not shut TFUp until you have something useful to add. You disgust me.

Since I'm something of a self-proclaimed expert on certain types of scams, if I fell for one of them, people would be justified in calling me stupid. Attacking a victim who fell for a well designed binary scam during his first encounter with binary options is counter-productive. What needs to be done is to get the word out so more people know binaries are scams. If that knowledge isn't readily available to all, then you can't blame someone who didn't know.

There are a few people I've seen reporting getting ripped off by 5 or 6 binary brokers in a row. In those cases, questioning the intelligence of the victim might be justifiable.

Since I'm something of a self-proclaimed expert on certain types of scams, if I fell for one of them, people would be justified in calling me stupid. Attacking a victim who fell for a well designed binary scam during his first encounter with binary options is counter-productive. What needs to be done is to get the word out so more people know binaries are scams. If that knowledge isn't readily available to all, then you can't blame someone who didn't know.

There are a few people I've seen reporting getting ripped off by 5 or 6 binary brokers in a row. In those cases, questioning the intelligence of the victim might be justifiable.
You're right Pharoah, you've just confirmed an expertise which is second to none in stating the obvious!

Dammit! I told you not to even hint to anyone that I'm really Captain Obvious! :D

Back