How I turned my $6,000 account to $17,000+ in less than 2 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeussignals

Recruit
Dear fellow traders,

I have been trading forex for a little over 4yrs and have blown up my account several times in the past while testing/trying numerous systems that are out there. I finally came up with my own strategy that has been doing really well for me, and helped me turned my $6,000 account to $17,000 in less than months. It basically trippled my account. Below are screenshots of my monthly performance results from September and weekly performance results from October so far. I am already $1,143 in profit for this week :)

Monthly Performance - September 2015.JPG
Oct 11 - Oct 16.JPG
Oct 4 - Oct 9.JPG

So far so good....well done! :)

Now try NOT TO trade with more than 0.20 lot size trades until your account is past the USD50k mark. Even after that, stick with max 0.50 lot size trades....even up to USD100k size account.

What were you doing making that 10.0 lot size trade on XAU/USD? That type of lot size trade is asking for trouble;)

Hope to see you keep on posting here even in Nov 2016 and beyond :D

Take care and stay safe!

Thanks.

Yeah that is exactly what I am aiming for. The trades are either 0.20 lot size or 0.40 lot size

That 10.0 lot size was a test because I could not figure out the minimum margin requirement for XAU/USD :)

I have been posting weekly performance results on my blog site, I guess I can start posting them here as well :)

Thank you very much guys, I believe this is possible, anyone can acheive anything in forex. Forex is not magic its logic!

Wow, this is excellent.

Thanks for sharing this with us as well. I am sure it will inspire many of us here. If possible try to explain the strategy here as well. I know I might be asking for too much here. However, it is always best to ask.

Keep doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back