Gold Daily Video, 24 October, 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Gold still stands with gradual upside action and currently still has chances to continue it. Intraday patterns point on 1285 area as next upside target:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Dear Sive it very powerful analysis that you do and informative. This seems to be controversial point pricings at turning point and the confirmed bull market and would just want your opinion. I do however see you do not consider ICL (intermediate cycle low and DCL cycles that repeat over 11 /5 months and plays a role in the analysis. The deep retracement mention does not fall in the cycle as I see, but the present low does seem legitimate in time as ICL. The cycles are also very reliable in periods and in general that after such a low as now it start with acceleration to new heights being in a bull market. What would your comments be to this point.

.... I do however see you do not consider ICL (intermediate cycle low and DCL cycles that repeat over 11 /5 months and plays a role in the analysis.....

Hi,
it is very interesting, could you please tell us a bit more about this stuff and show on the chart this cycles. And explain a bit a nature of them.. Actually we take in consideration seasonal trends on gold. Now is bullish seasonal trend, it starts in Aug and lasts till Feb usually. Is this an issue that you're talking about?

Seasonal trends are important but very often their effect a bit muted depdning on strength of other factors - political, economical etc. Thus, last 2 years, seasonal trends were very weak...

Back