• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Option FM scam scenario

I am having an issue with a company
Hey Gladiator-are you sure you haven't been for a scouting mission to Israel to pick up a few tips!-
Ummm-I should have said--Private Gladiator,Gladiator,- thanks for helping out with some v the other threads-
Take care-
Tolly

Thanks Pharaoh, I have contacted Rebecca @ WinChargeback they are overloaded with too many cases. so they refer me to to a law firm for further action. I've been in contact with the law firm and already instructed them to proceed with the case.They also charge a recovery percentage which is only payable in case they are successful in recovering my funds.... hopefully they will be able to recover my money :(

Hi Gladiator,

Which law firm are you in contact with if you don't mind me asking?

I need urgent help.
My mother invested over 400 grand, everything she is worth. And they just did suicidal trading last week and everything is gone. With no money for rent or anything. She can't work and neither can I... it has honestly left me suicidal with wanting to protect my mother with me no longer being a financial burden.

I need urgent help.
My mother invested over 400 grand, everything she is worth. And they just did suicidal trading last week and everything is gone. With no money for rent or anything. She can't work and neither can I... it has honestly left me suicidal with wanting to protect my mother with me no longer being a financial burden.
I feel really sorry for your great loss.
Please start a new thread by displaying your whole story, and then the " Big Guns" of FPA would be able to guide you

The forums have a private message function - see the envelope towards the upper-right.

I recommend caution when someone suddenly wants to communicate privately. There have been many people (some even posing as victims) who really want to re-scam people.

Hi Everyone,
I have managed to get 50% of what is left in my account with OFM after a struggle!
As per their Bonus Policy "when they dumped 100% bonus in account against deposits" the account holder can only withdraw 50% of the account balance until trading has reached 20 times (deposit + bonus) which is basically impossible without losing money!
My loss stands now at $20,000 while I am still chasing Chargeback :rolleyes:

Hi Everyone,
I have managed to get 50% of what is left in my account with OFM after a struggle!
As per their Bonus Policy "when they dumped 100% bonus in account against deposits" the account holder can only withdraw 50% of the account balance until trading has reached 20 times (deposit + bonus) which is basically impossible without losing money!
My loss stands now at $20,000 while I am still chasing Chargeback :rolleyes:
Good to heard that your recover 50%, lets hope and pray that you will get other % soon :)

Good to heard that your recover 50%, lets hope and pray that you will get other % soon :)
Hey Gladiator-so good to see that you gave OFM heaps-you'll see things will start falling into place in everything you do.
The sickening feeling you get when you realise -OMG $20,000 is gone, right when you need it most- stays with you for some time. Now you feel some relief -and really glad that you found a way to attack these evil people. The best thing though- is the lesson we learn from these crap experiences!. They stay with us for all our lives!!

My OFM investment is slowly coming in- in drips and drabs- I guess that means if I get a bit -hopefully i'll get the lot- so i'm pretty confident- As a side. I just came back from another 4WD trip to the Aussie outback- The farm we stayed at was kinda big-1,000,000 Hectares-that's 3,000,000 acres -if you guys ever get a chance come down and see ULARU-it's magnificent-the rock is just about the right size to drop on those evil scammers-hey!
Take care-love it that you are helping others-
Tolly

Hey Gladiator-so good to see that you gave OFM heaps-you'll see things will start falling into place in everything you do.
The sickening feeling you get when you realise -OMG $20,000 is gone, right when you need it most- stays with you for some time. Now you feel some relief -and really glad that you found a way to attack these evil people. The best thing though- is the lesson we learn from these crap experiences!. They stay with us for all our lives!!

My OFM investment is slowly coming in- in drips and drabs- I guess that means if I get a bit -hopefully i'll get the lot- so i'm pretty confident- As a side. I just came back from another 4WD trip to the Aussie outback- The farm we stayed at was kinda big-1,000,000 Hectares-that's 3,000,000 acres -if you guys ever get a chance come down and see ULARU-it's magnificent-the rock is just about the right size to drop on those evil scammers-hey!
Take care-love it that you are helping others-
Tolly

Seems that you quoted wrong post :) But still giving Suggestion and help to victim is our first motto :)

Back