Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
SL is trying to beg investors (through the email sent today) to come forward and sign the so called "Settlement Agreement" which is full of BS..

Opening of our office is WIN-WIN situation Seriously?

And he thinks people will come forward and sign another BS from them.

Piece of Advice: GROW UP SL & Pseudo princess ... use your time to pay investors rather than playing football and going on trips with investors money ...

Here is the full email. Yet again I have no idea why they keep including me in the email traffic as I left the scheme errrr scam last year luckily:

"
Dear Exential Investors,

I had planned to send out an update at the end of October but with the continued social media speculations I thought it’s best that I address a few points to give some insight into the current situation.

Firstly, it is true that we have been through the process of changing law firms and I can now confirm that this process is now complete. The fact that we have not been represented in certain court cases does not mean that we are not aware of them. It is a common practice to inform the courts beforehand if no legal representation will be present and this has been done in all instances. Once the verdict is handed down, Exential is allowed time to lodge an appeal and this is the course of action we deem appropriate at this time. There is a fair amount of social media hype regarding the court cases being won against Exential. Any verdict or judgment is not final until the entire court process is complete and it will only be at that stage where we will be in a position to confirm any settlements as instructed by the courts.

Besides Exential having to defend these cases which amount to a small percentage of total investors, we are making application to re-open our doors as this will enable us to then pay any agreed settlements but more importantly, give us the opportunity to service all our other investors.

The opening of Exential is a WIN-WIN for all parties.

Since the DED closed our doors we had been in discussion with clients to agree settlements to avoid prolonged closure of Exential. As we're all aware we were not able to stop the closure but we continued in good faith with our negotiations with these investors and we are now in the process of agreeing settlements with payments already underway. We initially invited and held settlement discussions with 100 clients, both complainants and non – complainants with most of these cases now in the final stages. The settlement offered was based on the initial investment made and taking into account profits withdrawn over the period of the investment. On acceptance the investors signed an agreement confirming the terms of the settlement of their investment.

We will over the coming months be making contact with investors who wish to close/closed accounts to discuss and agree such settlements once the office re-opens. I am sure you can appreciate the magnitude of this task but it is our intention to do as much as possible to demonstrate our commitment in resolving this situation as amicably as possible. I once again reiterate the point, the opening of Exential is vital for ALL investors and for us to meet our obligations.

I realize that a time frame is something all investors are wanting to know but at this stage all I can confirm is that we are doing our best to resolve this as quick as possible in the best interests of investors and Exential.

As I am not in a position to answer all investor’s questions as there are many, speculation on social media will continue. I will continue as promised to keep investors updated on a regular basis which will hopefully mitigate any negative comments on social media.

You may also contact your respective Relationship managers to clear your doubts if any or alternatively email clientservices@exentialgroup.com to arrange a call back from your Relationship managers.

“ Your patience is our support”

I'll wager these claimed "settlements" (if there really are any) are on the order of 10 cents on the dollar and include confidentiality clauses. Meanwhile, the people behind the scam continue to live like royalty on the money they stole.

I've reached my limits from taking all bull**** from these guys and it's high time i reveal the truth about the all time famous SL. I have been back stabbed by this guy and his secret agent who royally lives in a lavish apartment located on Shk Zayed Road, The Towers Unit 3401. Before i proceed and let out every evidence on this blog, i give these guys 24 hrs to contact me and close my accounts so that i do not have any contact with them thereafter. In simple words if i do not hear from you guys within the next 24 hrs i will reveal every single info i have on this very blog. I don't really care to what extent you go to now but i will not give up this time. Once again i repeat 24 Hrs is your time from now.

we are all waiting to know what you have to disclose... and its way past the deadline you gave EG

t
I'll wager these claimed "settlements" (if there really are any) are on the order of 10 cents on the dollar and include confidentiality clauses. Meanwhile, the people behind the scam continue to live like royalty on the money they stole.

they continue to party in the dessert and celebrate birthday's whilst clients who have been duped are even losing out the on the support of their families and some are losing on families all together.. pathethic!!

They are using the delay in the legal process as their excuse to delay the payment.
But in fact, they are the reasons why the legal proceedings are delayed. Changing lawyers is a known tactic to delay judgment. I wouldn't be surprised if they will change lawyers again in the appellate courts. Clever. but obvious.

As promised but a little late from the 24 hrs deadline I gave them. Apparently this could be helpful for the authorities to investigate Mr SL travel history. If i may request any EK crew or anyone working in the airline industry could help spill some beans here. It would be really interesting to know where was SL travelling between the below dates...
07th Feb 2015 to 11th Feb 2015??? and
12th November 2015 to 16th November 2015???
Don’t be surprised about all this folks as I will come out with the truth where all the people’s money is being misused...
I had given them time to get back to me but guess they are ready for all this...

This is it?

Dear Exential Investors,

I had planned to send out an update at the end of October but with the continued social media speculations I thought it’s best that I address a few points to give some insight into the current situation.

Firstly, it is true that we have been through the process of changing law firms and I can now confirm that this process is now complete. The fact that we have not been represented in certain court cases does not mean that we are not aware of them. It is a common practice to inform the courts beforehand if no legal representation will be present and this has been done in all instances. Once the verdict is handed down, Exential is allowed time to lodge an appeal and this is the course of action we deem appropriate at this time. There is a fair amount of social media hype regarding the court cases being won against Exential. Any verdict or judgment is not final until the entire court process is complete and it will only be at that stage where we will be in a position to confirm any settlements as instructed by the courts.

Besides Exential having to defend these cases which amount to a small percentage of total investors, we are making application to re-open our doors as this will enable us to then pay any agreed settlements but more importantly, give us the opportunity to service all our other investors.

The opening of Exential is a WIN-WIN for all parties.

Since the DED closed our doors we had been in discussion with clients to agree settlements to avoid prolonged closure of Exential. As we're all aware we were not able to stop the closure but we continued in good faith with our negotiations with these investors and we are now in the process of agreeing settlements with payments already underway. We initially invited and held settlement discussions with 100 clients, both complainants and non – complainants with most of these cases now in the final stages. The settlement offered was based on the initial investment made and taking into account profits withdrawn over the period of the investment. On acceptance the investors signed an agreement confirming the terms of the settlement of their investment.

We will over the coming months be making contact with investors who wish to close/closed accounts to discuss and agree such settlements once the office re-opens. I am sure you can appreciate the magnitude of this task but it is our intention to do as much as possible to demonstrate our commitment in resolving this situation as amicably as possible. I once again reiterate the point, the opening of Exential is vital for ALL investors and for us to meet our obligations.

I realize that a time frame is something all investors are wanting to know but at this stage all I can confirm is that we are doing our best to resolve this as quick as possible in the best interests of investors and Exential.

As I am not in a position to answer all investor’s questions as there are many, speculation on social media will continue. I will continue as promised to keep investors updated on a regular basis which will hopefully mitigate any negative comments on social media.

You may also contact your respective Relationship managers to clear your doubts if any or alternatively email clientservices@exentialgroup.com to arrange a call back from your Relationship managers.

“ Your patience is our support”

I appreciate the light people here are trying to shed on scams that actually take place in forex markets. However specifically pertaining to the Exential Group, I apologize but I would like to differ with you'll guys on this one even though the last communication is ok ok.

I have been a client with Exential for the past two and a half years and watched the company grow ever since then. I have earned consistent returns over the said period and for that matter recovered my capital money.
However there was a slight glitch and delay in January 2014 when it came to the payment of my profits, as they had just shifted over to an alternate broker.

Hence I decided to test them by choosing to terminate a part of my investment, where in, I received all my dues from them within the stipulated period of time. This was done just to verify the authenticity of the institution and having played on the same hunch which turned out to be in correct.

However i did invest after 6 months and am patience as I have seen the ups and downs with this company.

I appreciate the light people here are trying to shed on scams that actually take place in forex markets. However specifically pertaining to the Exential Group, I apologize but I would like to differ with you'll guys on this one even though the last communication is ok ok.

I have been a client with Exential for the past two and a half years and watched the company grow ever since then. I have earned consistent returns over the said period and for that matter recovered my capital money.
However there was a slight glitch and delay in January 2014 when it came to the payment of my profits, as they had just shifted over to an alternate broker.

Hence I decided to test them by choosing to terminate a part of my investment, where in, I received all my dues from them within the stipulated period of time. This was done just to verify the authenticity of the institution and having played on the same hunch which turned out to be in correct.

However i did invest after 6 months and am patience as I have seen the ups and downs with this company.

Here we go again... Please tell me any legit forex trading company that gives CONSISTENT and UNUSUALLY HIGH RETURNS (120% per year) that is not a scam.

Here we go again.. I understand that you are happy with the money that you got. but please take a look at the logic (if theres any) on how they earn it. Answer this first. Do you really understand how they do their trading? If not, then its safe to say that you are just blinded by the returns.

Can you find a LEGIT and REGULATED forex trader (or any other stocks/forex trader) which gives CONSISTENT RETURNS of 120% every year? If yes, please tell me where so that I'll close down all my businesses and put all my money in that.

Getting your money returned is not the way to test their authenticity. Rather, Check their audited financial statements, understand how they do their trading, do your own math, buy a common sense from the nearest grocery... that's how you test their authenticity.

Here we go again... Please tell me any legit forex trading company that gives CONSISTENT and UNUSUALLY HIGH RETURNS (120% per year) that is not a scam.

Here we go again.. I understand that you are happy with the money that you got. but please take a look at the logic (if theres any) on how they earn it. Answer this first. Do you really understand how they do their trading? If not, then its safe to say that you are just blinded by the returns.

Can you find a LEGIT and REGULATED forex trader (or any other stocks/forex trader) which gives CONSISTENT RETURNS of 120% every year? If yes, please tell me where so that I'll close down all my businesses and put all my money in that.

Getting your money returned is not the way to test their authenticity. Rather, Check their audited financial statements, understand how they do their trading, do your own math, buy a common sense from the nearest grocery... that's how you test their authenticity.

I think Rider has a point. It all boils down to what he has mentioned.
I too am one of the patient ones will wait and watch.

Back