Why do you think people are scared of investing in forex?

So, what do you have in mind to create? I mean I've seen/tried a lot of different types of platform trying to do that - and imo, all have failed. imo, from the three that you mentioned zulutrade deserves all the credit.
Deserve the credit for what? I know a few traders who prefer the other two platforms.

If there is a good trader that does profitable trading and have good reputation in a broker, then he can do trading in pamm account and others after investigating his performance can invest in his account.

I also think the main reason is that people think it is too complicated. Most people don't have a clue about trading and markets. Second to that is the perceived (and actual) risks involved.

Maybe as investor or trader they ever facing big loss and making bangkrupt because forex and they scared to repeated these loss, if trader having knowledge in forex trading I think now many broker offer low minimum deposit and this is one opportunity to start trading low capital

The people that know a good trader which is earning consistently from forex will invest in forex but those who had seen losing traders will feel shy in investing.

The people that know a good trader which is earning consistently from forex will invest in forex but those who had seen losing traders will feel shy in investing.
There are trader that losing huge money and tell many people and making new investor or trader scared to investing money in forex, but maybe also they fear to facing with scam broker because this is online business and as trader never know where office these company face to face

Those who are already been scammed by some one online may fear about investing again with a genuine trader as well.

Those who are already been scammed by some one online may fear about investing again with a genuine trader as well.
Maybe, I am also ever get scammed when I am believe with offer from trader that he said will guarantee giving fixed profit and if get loss as manager account will resonsible, but what happen it's only marketing language which eventually my money lost with him

I think there is nothing guaranteed in forex trading and if anyone offers you with any silly invite that promised you of becoming rich right after purchasing service from them, just stay away from those.

Back