• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LionFXTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
I need to be clear about something, do not look to my demo account anymore for an accurate account of Lion FX.
I am using it for experimenting now and the numbers will be wild and unreliable.

For example it looks like it took a HUGE loss but in fact that's not what happened.

I wanted to reset the account to 5000, so when I "topped up" I added $5000 to the amount that was there and its was over $8200 by mistake.

I had to loose a bunch in order to get it back down to $5000, I want to know how it acts with $5000 at 1 lot

I explained this on the page and in the discussion page.

As of Dec 22nd it turned a $500 demo account into a $3298.90 account
Anything after Dec 23rd should be disregarded as I will be messing with it heavily.

As far as my risk, I am set to 0.0 and my lots for now are .01 on my real account.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/octafx-lionfx-real/1930453

Cheers friends.

On my real account they are set to .01 yes.
I started my real account at $100 CAD ($75 USD) so I wanted very small trades.
What I am looking for is consistency in smart trades, not one lucky trade that makes money.

So far I am impressed.

It has made 10 trades, 9 of which are profitable.

After a few weeks (and I get some money together) I will be adding to my account so I can (in my opinion) trade higher lots safely.

Have a look at the history of the trades and you will see.

Snapped - hey...awesome updates and I have been following your progress closely.
I'm starting up with a JPY50,000 account, too, with a similar strategy to you. I'll connect it to myfxbook as well and share the link here.

Back