Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Look at the big picture my friend. Try to understand motives. The lawyers are circling the fearful like vultures. That's what they do. That $6000 probably went straight into the pocket of a non investor on this forum.

Why turn the poor person that died of cancer against me?

I want everyone to get their money back too. We are in the same boat my friend. Oh and I'm not charging you for my advice. It's free.

So I am curious, tell me, if it was a lawyer who was an investor and they represented them selves, would that be ok with you? Why are you so hung up lawyers fees? If you read above you will see you you can file a criminal case now and the only cost is the Arabic translation. Please don't tell me you are going to have a go at the translators next for profiteering.

Doesn't matter. Money's gone. He may just do jail time and keep the money now. Can't be sentenced twice.

Doesn't matter. Money's gone. He may just do jail time and keep the money now. Can't be sentenced twice.

What do you mean the by the money is gone? You know this how? Your next sentence you contradict yourself by saying he will do time and keep it? So which is it?

The way I see it, by more people filing cases the harder it becomes for EG to evade justice (you want to see these people in jail for their actions I assume) and slink off with other people's money. I am sure you have some more goofy logic to counter this.

If he does the time he might as well commit the crime.

I don't think he set out to do this. I think people should have been patient like he requested. Probably would be getting payments by now.
Do as you please my friend. It's time to move on. Make other plans. The lawyers are the winners. Make peace and let go.

Keeping Sydney in jail is the best possible action. It gives him motive to cough up as much cash as possible to try to buy his way out of the situation.

Out of jail, his motive would be to hide as much cash as possible and disappear with it.

All victims need to follow the advice from the police given on the previous page. Since Bingo seems intent on burying it, I'll post a copy here:

Apps79 said:
Copy and paste from the whatsapp group today;

Copy from fb
Very helpful info,,,,
Dani and I would like to share with you our today’s experience at the Al Barsha Police station. Major Majed Al Suwaidi promptly and nicely welcomed us at his office, where we have spoken about Exential Group and Sydney Lemos situation. Major Al Suwaidi confirmed that Sydney Lemos is under custody in that police station and he is going nowhere. It was mentioned that Sydeney Lemos has intentions to settle agreements with the clients. No further details such as time-frame or amount was given or known.
We have asked Major Al Suwaidi how to file a complain against Exential Group and Sydney Lemos. It was explained to us the following procedure:
- No complaint can be raised at the Al Barsha Police Station
- A formal complaint should be filed at Public Prosecution (close to Dubai Courts and Deira City Center), in a document in Arabic (or officially translated to Arabic) stating the complaint with all necessary details and documents that proves your connection with Exential Group
- Once the complaint is raised, Public Prosecution will analyse it and forward to Dubai Police which will than contact you to give a formal statement or ask for further details
- Exential Group/Sydney Lemos will than be asked to give their statement.
- Once that is done other legal procedures will be carried on accordingly. You will know what to do by following further instructions given by the Police once you have completed the above procedures.

Major Al Swaidi is the one who gave an statement for Khaleej Times on January 9th. He encouraged all of us to spread this information, and encourage people victim of this situation to file their complaints. This is the only way to help Dubai Police to gather necessary information to be able to act.

Just in case, I recommend someone else who's got some history in this thread double-check the details with Major Al Swaidi.

Keeping Sydney in jail is the best possible action. It gives him motive to cough up as much cash as possible to try to buy his way out of the situation.

Out of jail, his motive would be to hide as much cash as possible and disappear with it.

All victims need to follow the advice from the police given on the previous page. Since Bingo seems intent on burying it, I'll post a copy here:

Apps79 said:
Copy and paste from the whatsapp group today;

Copy from fb
Very helpful info,,,,
Dani and I would like to share with you our today’s experience at the Al Barsha Police station. Major Majed Al Suwaidi promptly and nicely welcomed us at his office, where we have spoken about Exential Group and Sydney Lemos situation. Major Al Suwaidi confirmed that Sydney Lemos is under custody in that police station and he is going nowhere. It was mentioned that Sydeney Lemos has intentions to settle agreements with the clients. No further details such as time-frame or amount was given or known.
We have asked Major Al Suwaidi how to file a complain against Exential Group and Sydney Lemos. It was explained to us the following procedure:
- No complaint can be raised at the Al Barsha Police Station
- A formal complaint should be filed at Public Prosecution (close to Dubai Courts and Deira City Center), in a document in Arabic (or officially translated to Arabic) stating the complaint with all necessary details and documents that proves your connection with Exential Group
- Once the complaint is raised, Public Prosecution will analyse it and forward to Dubai Police which will than contact you to give a formal statement or ask for further details
- Exential Group/Sydney Lemos will than be asked to give their statement.
- Once that is done other legal procedures will be carried on accordingly. You will know what to do by following further instructions given by the Police once you have completed the above procedures.

Major Al Swaidi is the one who gave an statement for Khaleej Times on January 9th. He encouraged all of us to spread this information, and encourage people victim of this situation to file their complaints. This is the only way to help Dubai Police to gather necessary information to be able to act.

Just in case, I recommend someone else who's got some history in this thread double-check the details with Major Al Swaidi.
Do you know how can i do it if i am outside the country? But i have a friend actually.
Thanks

I think people should have been patient like he requested. Probably would be getting payments by now.

Unless you still believe that EG is not a Scam, your statement above implies that investors should not have filed cases against EG so that they can continue to get more "investors" in order for the older investors (including yourself) to get paid. That is ruthless and your are sick my friend! People with that mentality should go to jail with SL.

By this time, there's almost no argument that is not a Scam. Let us not go to your Facts and Opinion analysis anymore. People have suffered and some died because of EG's false promises. Try convincing them (or their loved ones) that its not a scam.

Money's been gone since the day they stopped honoring requests to cash out. Nobody knew where their money was and how to get it back.
So don't go saying that the reason the money's gone is because he went to jail. As a matter of fact, it's the opposite. He goes to jail because the money's gone.

Bingo ! I can understand your frustration but you need to really learn about laws of the country before making any comment. A particular individual will be sentenced multiple times if there are multiple individuals filing case against him. Currently ARN lawyers have only filed few cases just to check the verdict, they have more than 100+ files pending to be filed.

Do you think lawyers are so ignorant that they don't know this information, Don't worry .... it's the time for few more arrest's now & yes, not to forget, Mr. @ndrew is in list of ASIC for investigation as well as Pseudo so tell them not to fly AU to meet Otter's :p :) :D :):):):):);););););):D:D:D:D:D:D

Back