Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Yeah man. You got me worked out. You're smart. You must be a lawyer.

Do you know if SL/EG has any money/assets?

The lawyers don't know guys. They will get a court ruling that EG must pay. You will think you won but the money will never arrive. The lawyers have done their job now. They did what they were paid to do. The court rulings are not enforced.

Do the lawyers know if there is any money???? Yes or No?

Ask them.

i wish im a lawyer :)

assuming that there is no more money. but SL definitely have some assets right? dont u think SL has no flat screen at home? a high end car maybe? or at least some fancy furnitures? how about the office furnitures in that locked office? SL et al would probably have some savings in their accounts right?

in the execution phase, i assume these will all be considered. items maybe auctioned. and guess who will get the proceeds? those who won the case or those who cant even accept that EG is a scam?

as mentioned in the news, execution/recovery is a lengthy process. but it doesnt mean its a worthless process. a lot of madoffs victims got their money back.

but dont discount the fact that on top of the money, at least justice will be served. your sons or daughters will be living in a world with 1 less crook. if thats not important to you, you are a hopeless case :)

Bingo is pretending to be an average joe with proposed opinions counter to the reality of the situation. Looks like he's just trying his best to sway as many people off raising a court action both civil or criminal. Only reason one would do this is if they worked for or were part of the EG orgisation in a futile attempt of damage control. I don't think he believes half the stuff he is putting forward and advising, no one could be that stupid in reality.

And like all previous EG cronneys see how they attack the victims and for fighting for their rights and/ or put forward an alternate villains, in this case the lawyers. (We all dislike lawyers but common, really?)

I think his actions are morally detestable given the negative efffect this case has had on hundreds of people.

Actually, I bought a property in Dubai 10 years ago. They stopped construction. I got a lawyer. I won. The property is still not completed or cancelled. I have not received a refund. The lawyer says they can investigate further for a fee. The mistake I made was not asking the lawyers if the the developers had any money. I lost a fortune. It hurt and the law didn't save me. I developed a mistrust for lawyers.
I think they are doing the same with EG. I have never said that EG are not a Ponzi, I have raised questions and said that I'm not convinced that they are. I have been shot down on this forum for doing so. I find it amusing how people resort to name calling. Take my advise. It's free. Ask your lawyer if EG has any money. The answer may hurt. They will say they don't know but a courts decision is valid. They will say court decision, court decision and court decision. Ask them if the court decision is enforced. I guarantee you that it is not enforced. I am still waiting for my money and the developer still has a office in Dubai. It's been almost a decade. The lawyers will get a court decision and nothing else.

Do as you please. I write because I feel that EG will just be delayed and bogged down in court hearings. It will not speed things up. I guarantee it. I want my money back. Why should it be delayed because lawyers are taking advantage of you. Just like they took advantage of my situation almost a decade ago. The people running to authorities MIGHT be slowing things down. Remember one important fact. They were paying, albeit slowly but they were paying. Now they are not.

Sorry bingo but your final sentence "they were paying albeit slowly" does not wash for me (and a number of other friends invested who all report the same). EG stopped paying back in november 2015. In 14 months none of us has seen a bean from them.

This is not a sudden not paying, if they couldn't recover in that time they are not going to.

You have also shown opposition to others filing the criminal case with police which is pretty much free (document translation cost). So I don't think your being totally honest with your reasoning above.

I got paid in March 2016. Others got paid up to May/June.

I'm actually glad he is in jail. There will need to be a court case and we will know if he is prosecuted or not. That may help put closure to this.
But it won't get our money back faster.

But none of this will get your money back sooner. My point relates to time. He asked for more time and he didn't get it. Authorities won't make things happen faster.

If you think he has the money, the authorities or law won't get it back to you faster.

Do you understand??? Nobody knows if he has the money. If it's a Ponzi then he has hidden it and THE AUTHORITIES WONT GET IT BACK TO YOU SOONER.

YOU ARE NOT SAVING TIME!!

Why should I wait because of you?

I can't tell if you are being serious or not.

What do you think will happen with more time?? What do you think SL will have or could have done.

1 - we know he didn't put our money into a broker account under our name to trade.
2- people have seen evidence of the actual trading they did and they were losing money there.
3 - we know he opened another similar company so can only speculate he was about to steal more from others.

Did you want him be free of bother to steal from others to then pay you bingo?

I can't tell if you are being serious or not.

What do you think will happen with more time?? What do you think SL will have or could have done.

1 - we know he didn't put our money into a broker account under our name to trade.
2- people have seen evidence of the actual trading they did and they were losing money there.
3 - we know he opened another similar company so can only speculate he was about to steal more from others.

Did you want him be free of bother to steal from others to then pay you bingo?

This is exactly what he would have wanted to happen. Let SL get more victims so that he'll get paid. But since its not possible now, he is downgrading the lawyers advice so that people will not get anything as he cannot accept the fact that other people will get something and he will not.

Thank you Nike17...
Thanks for the update..I guess it's 30 days for appeal and if they done appeal then 30 days after that for the notification of the execution in the newspaper...Do u have any idea that what needs to be done after this 60 days??because nobody tells you clearly that what's next ..would appreciate your reply..thanks once again..
Unfortunately I am waiting for a clear explanation as well from my lawyers on this matter

Back