the4xcoach.com - Joseph Fibonacci

Joseph is a pure scam. I am in the US and know that he lives in Big Bear Lake, CA. His mailing address is P.O. Box 1748-92, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315. He banks at Wells Fargo and his so-called accountant/bookkeeper, her name is Janet Chaney. I think he and his wife are both realestate sales people and they have a website - /bchaney.bigbearexecutives.com. I originally got emails telling me I would receive my money back until I wrote to Janet Chaney and called their office. Then the emails stopped coming. They know I am on their trail to find them...... Everyone should write them a letter and let them know we are coming after them.... We can also write the California State Real Estate board and complain of their scam.....

I live in the US and was also scammed by Joseph. Unlike most people, I asked Joseph if I could send him money directly instead of using the CC. He said sure, and said send it to "Janet Chaney" with a Big Bear lake, California P.O. Box number. He never delivered, so I asked him to return my money and of course he said he would, but never did. He also Indicated that his bank account is with Wells Fargo and I have his account number that he gave me. If anyone wants to chat about Joseph, let me know.
I do
I live in the US and was also scammed by Joseph. Unlike most people, I asked Joseph if I could send him money directly instead of using the CC. He said sure, and said send it to "Janet Chaney" with a Big Bear lake, California P.O. Box number. He never delivered, so I asked him to return my money and of course he said he would, but never did. He also Indicated that his bank account is with Wells Fargo and I have his account number that he gave me. If anyone wants to chat about Joseph, let me know.[/QUOTE

i do....I also got scammed. I sent 345.00 USD for 3 courses.. 5 coaching classes by skype and the trade copier service. After Xmas I get a email with a video attached that stated that he had been hacked and his services had been ripped off. He seemed angry in the video. He claimed he would. E running a private rather than public business and only subscribers would have access to it. Now weeks have passed and I haven't heard from him . Basically I got nothing for my money. Not happy! No more internet purchases. Too many scammers! Brian Paul. Winnipeg Canada

I was also scammed by them. I sent them 345.00usd by money order for the 3 courses..trader copier chat room and 5 coaching sessions by skype. After Christmas he sent an email with a video attached explaining that his service had been hacked and that people had been stealing from him. He said he wouldn't be public anymore but just offer services to his subscribers privately. I have never heard from him since. He or Janet Chaney have not answered any emails. Scammed!! No more internet purchases ! Too many crooks. Especially in forex !

Okay, I seriously almost spit my coffee when I read the name "Joseph Fibonacci".
WOW Okay from here on out I shall be known as Bobby Bollinger, however my rapper name shall be MAC-D LMAO

Okay so just going by the name the guy is a fraudster but reading the story hurts because people got hurt.

We need to get this bum and all sites associated with him listed as the scammers they are.

Ok. I may have been too hasty. I received a link to the Chat room and trade copier service from Joseph Fibonacci. Go figure. Perhaps he's only guilty of slow communication. Time will tell. I'm surprised I got something back from him. So I'm going to keep an open mind!

Hmmm....since I wrote my last post there has been a change. I have not heard from these people for several weeks. I've sent emailto both Joseph Fibonacci and Janet Chaney. There has been NO reply! I even sent an email to the town in South Carolina where she lives, giving info and suggesting that she is part of a mail scam ( I sent in my money by mail) but I have not heard anything from them either. I can't imagine what kind of arrogant, cold hearted pieces of crap can take people's money and then never send them anything of value. This is the LAST time I'm sending money for courses or services online. It's ENOUGH! Blueman

If that money order was a Postal Money order or was sent via the post office, drop by the nearest large post office and ask how to contact a postal inspector.

Please report back with details. It would be useful for people to know how to file such a complaint as well as what qualifies.

I was also scammed by them. I sent them 345.00usd by money order for the 3 courses..trader copier chat room and 5 coaching sessions by skype. After Christmas he sent an email with a video attached explaining that his service had been hacked and that people had been stealing from him. He said he wouldn't be public anymore but just offer services to his subscribers privately. I have never heard from him since. He or Janet Chaney have not answered any emails. Scammed!! No more internet purchases ! Too many crooks. Especially in forex !

An UPDATE! I just found this guy back online! Here is his address facebook.com/joseph.fibonacci.5 I sent him an email about how he ripped me off and how I want my money back. He actually replied and claimed it was a big mixup and I can still get the course if i want with "bonuses" LOL!!! What a sociopath! He sees nothing wrong with taking peoples money and claims he NEVER gives refunds. So, feel free to send messages to his facebook page telling how you feel about this behavior. Thanks! Brian Paul..

Back