GUILTY Case# 2017-016 | Holderlin vs AAFXTRADING.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AAFxTrading.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 75 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sir, with due respect i do not supply false and misleading information whom i do business with. All i know is it trade, earn profits and withdrawal. When someone speak to negatively against my business partners usually i need to as least speak up and address that i have received and brokerage firm that i do business with honor my withdrawal. I've rarely see good comments here. But if i do there only a few handful.

The reason that there are a lot more bad than good is because this is a site dedicated to helping people avoid scams and deal with being scammed.

I would say the vast majority of traders that come here are here because they have been taken for a ride by someone. Thank god for FPA providing a public forum for people to help each other and protect each other.

I have seen decisions go against a trader that believed they had been wronged or thought that they could use FPA to pressure a legit company to get back money they lost themselves and that never works well for the trader.

That's why you can get revues and discussions about each broker from everyday traders.
Real brokers are not afraid to participate here and even embrace the power of FPA to show they are not scammers.the only brokers that hate FPA are scammers.

If you want to read 99% good reviews that's easy, just go the scammers website and read their revues.
After all they did take the time to write them themselves.

But if you want to hear from real traders, then you are in the right place.

Hi again !!!

As I´m getting many private messages asking about my EA, and the possibility to use it, sharing results on 50/50 basis, I´m posting here the easy procedure I´m using.

Our EA gives 2,5%-3,5% profit daily. It works combining many different strategies, and basically on EurUsd, UsdJpy and GbpJpy.

We put the EA on your MT4, you collect the daily profits, you take them to your Skrill account, and send them our 50%.

We´ll install your MT4 on a VPS. First week, you may deposit as low as 100 (dollars or euros), and that week´s profits will be just for you. After that week you´ll need to deposit at least a total of 1.000 (dollars or euros), and we´ll start receiving from you our 50%. After two more weeks, you´ll need to deposit at least 5.000 dollars, being the procedure always the very same: after you perceive on your account the daily profits, you pay us.

Our broker is Forex4you, Cent NDD account, leverage 1:1000. They pay perfectly. They offer a 25% bonus deposit which must be taken. Accounts may have up to 9.000 (dollars or euros), plus bonuses. This is because we need to keep the 1:1000 leverage, and on Cent NDD account it´s possible up to 10.000 balance. We always have accounts with balances up to 9.000 because we need to keep ¨space¨ for the daily profits.

That´s it ! Simple, clear, escalated, not only your money under your control on your account, but you even receive there the total profits and after that send us our share.

Please, do not hesitate to ask me whatever you need.

We are recovering from AAFXSCAMMERS.... : )

Fernando

Update about my EA:

QUESTION received:
¨Ok so to clarify I need to open a cent account at forex4you for first? then I install the MT4 and you give me the EA? Is this how it works?¨

ANSWER sent back:
¨Hi again!

YES: you must open your Cent NDD account, 1:1000 leverage.
NO, you don´t need to install the MT4, as I do the whole thing. You just need to send me the Forex4you email you´ll receive with the account number and MT4 access data, (nothing to do with the account data, which only you can access and control).
NO, I don´t ¨give¨ you the EA: I just install it on the MT4 and your receive the profits. That´s it.

Bye!

Fernando

Back