Minimum investment

Cent accounts are awesome and so underutilized. So many traders go straight in there are 0.1 or evern 1 lot per trade.

Cent accounts are awesome and so underutilized. So many traders go straight in there are 0.1 or evern 1 lot per trade.
I don't think that cent accs are underutilized actually. I think it's because the majority of newbies use cent accounts for practice, and more experienced traders are going live and have no need to use them. Mmm... except testing strategies. Anyway, they can be tested (as well as EAs) on demo too.
So, there is no univocal answer to the question about cent accounts...
But they are pretty good for the start, yup

My opinion is that USD1000 it's enough to stay afloat during failures, with good risk management. But in order to earn a living, this may not be enough.

My opinion is that USD1000 it's enough to stay afloat during failures, with good risk management. But in order to earn a living, this may not be enough.
of course it won't
10% per month is possible to make... but I'm not sure that someone will feel comfortable with earning $100 monthly :)

of course it won't
10% per month is possible to make... but I'm not sure that someone will feel comfortable with earning $100 monthly :)
Haha. When I was a young newbie, 100 bucks seemed a great profit to me :D really.

I think it’s more about good habits as per I see it. If you get into good zone like getting 10-15% consistently then why can’t you do that with higher amount? It is all possible if we get into right (GOOD) habits. I personally able to extract somewhere between 15-20%, but it often jumps up to 40-50%, but that is on scenarios like Brexit/Elections and such events, but then the risk can be having -30-40% as well!

Many people mistakenly think profit first instead of starting from managing risk 1st. I believe this is the most vulnerable mindset for every newbie trader or even someone who is intermediate.

If you just started, $100 enough for you to learn mistakes. Its easier to prepare yourself mentally to lose $50-$100 than $1000. Learn to detached yourself from capital money first. Cheers

We can manage the psychological pressure with this investment and I would like to say that $1000 is the sufficient amount to start this business, we also can use the big lot size and can handle the tough situation efficiently with this big investment.

Haha. When I was a young newbie, 100 bucks seemed a great profit to me :D really.
For me getting profit 100 bucks is good amount profit, but I think to making 100$ also need more capital and safe if use at least 1000 bucks, although possible if any trader having good skill they can increasing profit 100 percent a month with high risk taker, but this is not safe trading I think

Back