Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
For sure the money is gone from our accounts to others. And this is what we are asking the authorities to investigate on. If you read the petition's text, you could see it's properly prepared and have no risk of being illegal. It's a call for help since courts procedure is not helping in such big scam. It may bring justice some how, in form of money or in form of finding all the involved parties... Keep your faith that your money is in someone's pockets and all the traces could be uncovered by looking to the right bank transactions. Not too much people were able to file a case due the high cost, and for that it is hard for the court to see the scam in it's big picture.... But this petition need no money neither to spend time. Spend 5 minutes to ask for justice. There is no power in the world could blame us for asking help kindly and respectfully

For sure the money is gone from our accounts to others. And this is what we are asking the authorities to investigate on. If you read the petition's text, you could see it's properly prepared and have no risk of being illegal. It's a call for help since courts procedure is not helping in such big scam. It may bring justice some how, in form of money or in form of finding all the involved parties... Keep your faith that your money is in someone's pockets and all the traces could be uncovered by looking to the right bank transactions. Not too much people were able to file a case due the high cost, and for that it is hard for the court to see the scam in it's big picture.... But this petition need no money neither to spend time. Spend 5 minutes to ask for justice. There is no power in the world could blame us for asking help kindly and respectfully

I would like to see them implement a clawback procedure. Keep us posted how this goes.

Agree with this fullfol. But then again, giving out information such as Emirates ID number, passport number, email address, etc. to someone you dont know may pose more danger than good. For security purposes, I wouldn't give out such info unless I meet the guy and assess his real intention. just my opinion.

Agree with this fullfol. But then again, giving out information such as Emirates ID number, passport number, email address, etc. to someone you dont know may pose more danger than good. For security purposes, I wouldn't give out such info unless I meet the guy and assess his real intention. just my opinion.
Yes you are right and you could ask to meet them. https://www.facebook.com/groups/592301184296684/ Regarding the email, you could create a special new email for this.

I said it before and will say it again. Just selling one of Sydneys Ferraris would give each of the 7000 accounts around 89aed. And we know he must have more assets than that. It's not much but would be a nice start.

The Ferrari has already been sold and the money has been transferred to VAL and her travel partners account.

The Ferrari has already been sold and the money has been transferred to VAL and her travel partners account.
Lol
Maybe, maybe not. Which is why we need the courts to weigh into bank records and other personal documents of the EG family with regards to asset ownership and sales (houses, cars etc).

Really a shame the UAE police and courts took as long as they did to start waking up to investors complaints. It gave these scum an extra 9 month head start they did not deserve. It will make digging and any possible retrieval harder. But I am sure there will be a lot more dirty laundry yet to be hung out before this is over.

Lol
Maybe, maybe not. Which is why we need the courts to weigh into bank records and other personal documents of the EG family with regards to asset ownership and sales (houses, cars etc).

Really a shame the UAE police and courts took as long as they did to start waking up to investors complaints. It gave these scum an extra 9 month head start they did not deserve. It will make digging and any possible retrieval harder. But I am sure there will be a lot more dirty laundry yet to be hung out before this is over.
Apparently she's gone for some spiritual heeling. She needs to ask for forgiveness as she used people's money to live a lavish life.

Apparently she's gone for some spiritual heeling. She needs to ask for forgiveness as she used people's money to live a lavish life.

Maybe if all Exential investors send her 10,000, she'll have a divine inspiration which will make her able to trade even better than her husband. :p

Back