Are you consistent?

Although progress is slow but might we still want to trying and keep struggling, become consistent is not easy, but if already having better winning trades than loss trades i think this already as good trader

I agree. As long as there's progress and I am can see that I am developing my skills I have the patience and will to continue working on that.

I do not claim that I am making consistent profit from forex however forex is good business for me it is giving me profit. As a whole I can say I am not a looser. I am doing better day by day that is why My profit is more than I loose in forex.

I admit I am an average trader. Some times there is consistency in profits. I do regular work . Los sis a part of trading I have to own it. Hope for best with time my consistency will be more good than now.

I am a relatively average trader too, but I am always looking for new ways to improve my skills and expand my knowledge.

In the beginning I was face the terrible situation and struggled but with the passage of time I learned a lot and presently I am earning reasonable profit consistently, I will also suggest newbies that never stop the learn in order to earn consistently.

Many trades make profit for some times only few are consistent traders. Actually in forex a lot of patience is required people who break their heart with some loss or uncertain market conditions not can be consistent.

Many trades make profit for some times only few are consistent traders. Actually in forex a lot of patience is required people who break their heart with some loss or uncertain market conditions not can be consistent.

You know why? Because there are only two directions most people know in trading, either up or down. Most people thought they are already expert because they correct in some trades and start not to improving themselves. In fact, even a newbie can have some good trade because the fact is only two outcome.

In the beginning I was face the terrible situation and struggled but with the passage of time I learned a lot and presently I am earning reasonable profit consistently, I will also suggest newbies that never stop the learn in order to earn consistently.

Most people come in trading because of bars and girls life. So it is difficult for someone to start realize trading needs a lot of education and non stop improving.

Back