Hi from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnHtrader

Banned spammer for BuzzFx
Just a quick hello and brief intro. I'm fairly new to trading but have definitely got the bug :)

I travel a lot with my job and find that trading while I'm in airports passes the time. My strategy is day trading. Looking forward to chatting with some other members and learning a lot more here.

Hi there,

Sounds like we are in the same boat i'm new to this as need something to do now my oldest has started school. I don't get to travel much but hey this could be a holiday fund for me and the boys lol.
Anyone that has help or advice would be amazing

Just a quick hello and brief intro. I'm fairly new to trading but have definitely got the bug :)

I travel a lot with my job and find that trading while I'm in airports passes the time. My strategy is day trading. Looking forward to chatting with some other members and learning a lot more here.
Hi there,

Sounds like we are in the same boat i'm new to this as need something to do now my oldest has started school. I don't get to travel much but hey this could be a holiday fund for me and the boys lol.
Anyone that has help or advice would be amazing

Welcome to FPA AnnHtrader & Nicola, Check the below few links get more knowledge about the Forex.

First, there's a complete (and FREE!) trading course at the FPA called Forex Military School:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-trading-education-forex-military-school.158/

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-basics-boot-camp-fx-articles-by-pharaoh.92/

Hi Ann,

Loving the doggies are they your?

I'm good, had a lovely weekend with my boy's.

How are you?

Yes they are my babies :) H & M lol.

I'm good in Singapore for a day or two.

Did you get my message? I got a free $20 from the buzzfx :). I only went for a chat to support. Result haha.

Hope you have a good week and the weather isn't too bad.

That sounds amazing hun,

No not seen a message let me go have a look around and see if I can find it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back