how you do analysis?

As for me, using Price action patterns with s&r levels and MACD sometimes is the best option. I work with different pairs every day (they are usually majors) and technical analysis gives nice results. I use it mostly, but of course, with taking the news into account

As for me, using Price action patterns with s&r levels and MACD sometimes is the best option. I work with different pairs every day (they are usually majors) and technical analysis gives nice results. I use it mostly, but of course, with taking the news into account

I prefer technical analysis as well and I mostly avoid trading during big news events. As for indicators, my preference leans toward RSI.

Last edited:
I prefer technical analysis as well and I mostly avoid trading during big news events. As for indicators, my preference leans toward RSI.
I have read many trader choose technical analysis might because simpler than fundamental analysis, and avoid news high impact because often causing movement being randomly and might can't work if analyze based on technical analysis

I don't know whether technical analysis is simpler than fundamental analysis. I, personally, find it very logical and easy to understand, but I am not sure whether I'd call it simpler.

yup, I don't trade during the news too. I often indicate the key levels and watch how the price moves.

hello all,
my analysis is based on both technical and fundamentals and like all I also avoid trading during big news due to high spreads, uncertainty, slippage and execution issues.

hello all,
my analysis is based on both technical and fundamentals and like all I also avoid trading during big news due to high spreads, uncertainty, slippage and execution issues.

Whenever we are trading we have to depend on the trading analysis for our trading results. If the analysis that we are using in doing our trades correct then we will get a good and steady income from our trading :D

Do you mean you do this during news events? I admit I do something similar, even if I don't trade during the actual event.
Exactly. The price acts unpredictably, so it's better to stay away from such volatile market.. Still, some risky guys earn money with that :)

I agree. Sometimes the whipsaws pass after the first few minutes and one can trade the movement afterward but other times they last quite a bit longer and it's difficult to predict when that will happen, which is why I prefer not to trade big news events.

Last edited:
Back