how you do analysis?

I wait for a time when market is easy to understand , Then I make analysis through different ways. Charts and indicators help me in this contest.

I am use at least daily timeframe to look on tendencies movement on the week, and then going to H1 timeframe to look on current trend and for short term plan trading will look on M15 to analyze the market and determine entry point and also look for stop loss level

I am use at least daily timeframe to look on tendencies movement on the week, and then going to H1 timeframe to look on current trend and for short term plan trading will look on M15 to analyze the market and determine entry point and also look for stop loss level

I do something similar, but I prefer the H4 time frame to the H1 one. I think it's more reliable.

My strategy is S/R on hour timeframe plus using trading central analysis offered free by my broker.

Yes that is worth to be noted.. I also think that we need to focus on building an appropriate strategy which includes S&R.

I have been learning to use trendlines more and more, I find they are very efficient when one needs to ascertain S/R levels.

I like S&R either. They work perfectly with PA patterns, as for me

I wonder which timeframe do you find best to search for S/R? Too big timeframe and you can wait months for entry, while on low timeframes it is too much noise and low winning ratio. What's your approach to that?

The time frame depends on the strategy, I think. If one is keeping long-term positions, they'd watch the support and resistance levels on the larger time frames.

Back