• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss EverestEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
It appears me and oksnboel are having similar trading results. I just came across the site. snipersuite.com. the specification of the sniper suite EA and Everest EA are same. I am confused now which site is legitimate. May be we are having standard version and your friend is having ultimate version. I am not sure about that.

If you check the real test on FPA
You can find many pairs USDJPY, EURGBP, USDCHF, Eurjpy and many working
What is the reason ?

Yes, welcome to the wonderful world of EA's, time machines, and one plus one does NOT equal two! Once you check with the author and are enlightened please share with us here, thanks! :) :(;):eek:

For me also, it trades only EUR USD and USD cad.The results in FPA and our trading do not match at all. I bought the EA at a very high price for the high frequency trading and strong returns.the way EA trades, i am not sure whether i can earn profit to pay for my VPS.

For me also, it trades only EUR USD and USD cad.The results in FPA and our trading do not match at all. I bought the EA at a very high price for the high frequency trading and strong returns.the way EA trades, i am not sure whether i can earn profit to pay for my VPS.

With $1000 balance it will take about 10 months to break even at the pace / rate it is going. With a $2000 Balance about 4.5 months. Definitely nowhere even remotely close to the posted reports! In my opinion.

Hi oksnboel,

What is your account balance?. Mine is 900 USD. it appears you and me are having similar trades.Mine is trading at 0.01. I am wondering if i increase the account balance to 2500 USD, whether more trades and other currency pairs will be traded.thats why i am interested in your account balance. If you have 2500 USD and still if we are seeing the fewer trades, then additional investment will not make my difference to us.

Hi Mate!

I guess I have the solution for you:
I run this EA with a Cent Account. 900 USD will show up as 90.000 and 2.500 USD will show up as 250.000. Mine shows 400.000. The EA does not realize that mine is a Cent account and opens trades with much higher lots, from 2.98 to 6.00. I use these account to test robots. It's better to test it on a cent account than on a demo. The results are more reliable. With this account Everest EA made 19.000 US Cents wich are real 190.00 USD this week. 1 or 2 weeks more and the EA is paid. Than I will make profit.

Brokers which offer cent accounts are normally not very reliable. I use Roboforex.com now since 2011 and I am happy. I can use all my robots, also scalpers are welcome. Withdrawal to my Skrill account happens within one hour. If you want to make some extra money with Roboforex, than use this link my.roboforex.com/en/?a=oxnz or type oxnz in the affiliate field when you open an account. You will get extra money, every day. It's magic. I run a Pro-Cent to get the lowest spreads.

When you are looking for a good and free VPS you can use Roboforex is also my favourite.
They offer a no-costs, free vps when your account shows at least 300 USD and you trade 3 lots in a month. Trading 3 lots is really easy with Everest EA.

Yours Oks

Last edited:
Forums Commerce Zone- Services Offers, News & Discussions Forex Services Discussions Forex Software

EverestEA.com

Discussion in 'Forex Software' started by Administrator, Feb 21, 2017.

Watch Thread
Page 2 of 2
< Prev 1 2

1. aaajfx Recruit

It appears me and oksnboel are having similar trading results. I just came across the site. snipersuite.com. the specification of the sniper suite EA and Everest EA are same. I am confused now which site is legitimate. May be we are having standard version and your friend is having ultimate version. I am not sure about that.

#11 aaajfx, Mar 18, 2017
    Report Abuse
    Like Reply

2. Haman Recruit

My EA trading only on EURUSD / USDCAD
    what about others ? it is same issue or not !

#12 Haman, Thursday at 6:20 AM
    Report Abuse
    Like Reply

3. goldencookie001 Private

Haman said:
    My EA trading only on EURUSD / USDCAD
    what about others ? it is same issue or not !
    Confirmed, those are the pairs being traded, at least for the last 2-3 weeks. It is not an issue as you state but the way the program (or trader) is working.

#13 goldencookie001, Thursday at 6:43 AM
    Report Abuse
    Like Reply

4. Haman Recruit

What is the reason ?

#14 Haman, Thursday at 6:53 AM
    Report Abuse
    Like Reply

5. goldencookie001 Private

Haman said:
    What is the reason ?
    Yes, welcome to the wonderful world of EA's, time machines, and one plus one does NOT equal two! Once you check with the author and are enlightened please share with us here, thanks! :) :(;):eek:

#15 goldencookie001, Thursday at 7:55 AM
    Report Abuse
    Like Reply

6. aaajfx Recruit

#16 aaajfx, Thursday at 1:15 PM
    Report Abuse
    Like Reply

7. goldencookie001 Private

aaajfx said:
    With $1000 balance it will take about 10 months to break even at the pace / rate it is going. With a $2000 Balance about 4.5 months. Definitely nowhere even remotely close to the posted reports! In my opinion.

#17 goldencookie001, Thursday at 4:31 PM
    Report Abuse
    Like Reply

8. Oksenboel Sergeant

aaajfx said:
    Hi oksnboel,

What is your account balance?. Mine is 900 USD. it appears you and me are having similar trades.Mine is trading at 0.01. I am wondering if i increase the account balance to 2500 USD, whether more trades and other currency pairs will be traded.thats why i am interested in your account balance. If you have 2500 USD and still if we are seeing the fewer trades, then additional investment will not make my difference to us.
    Hi Mate!

I guess I have the solution for you:
    I run this EA with a Cent Account. 900 USD will show up as 90.000 and 2.500 USD will show up as 250.000. Mine shows 400.000. The EA does not realize that mine is a Cent account and opens trades with much higher lots, from 2.98 to 6.00. I use these account to test robots. It's better to test it on a cent account than on a demo. The results are more reliable. With this account Everest EA made 19.000 US Cents wich are real 190.00 USD this week. 1 or 2 weeks more and the EA is paid. Than I will make profit.

Brokers which offer cent accounts are normally not very reliable. I use Roboforex.com now since 2011 and I am happy. I can use all my robots, also scalpers are welcome. Withdrawal to my Skrill account happens within one hour. If you want to make some extra money with Roboforex, than use this link my.roboforex.com/en/?a=oxnz or type oxnz in the affiliate field when you open an account. You will get extra money, every day. It's magic. I run a Pro-Cent to get the lowest spreads.

When you are looking for a good and free VPS you can use Roboforex is also my favourite.
    They offer a no-costs, free vps when your account shows at least 300 USD and you trade 3 lots in a month. Trading 3 lots is really easy with Everest EA.

Yours Oks

#18 Oksenboel, Today at 7:46 AM
    Last edited: 13 minutes ago
    Report Abuse
    goldencookie001 likes this.

9. Oksenboel Sergeant

Hello Friends!

Week no. 2 of my test with this EA finished with this results:
    39 trades closed, none open
    22 winners 13 with TP
    17 loosers
    Which means: PROFIT

More trades this week, but I still I expected much more trades. Still far away from 300 trades per week.
    Don't get lazy Everest !!!

Yours Oks

Hello Mate!

Your are right, some parts of these two homepages look similar others do not at all.

Sniper Suite seems not to trade anymore since September-October 2016, but did this very succesful until than, when I can trust their links to MyFxBook. I do not trust it, because I can not see if these accounts were real or demo, verified or not.

Anyhow, when Everest uses Sniper Suite to trade on the Master Account and send these trades as signals to our accounts we can look at good profit, because it proofed to me that it works.

Yours Oks

Back