GUILTY Case# 2017-033 | JJ123 vs vortexassets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that VortexAssets.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 71 98.6%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Certainly guilty. All that was described by JJ123 I am experiencing the same too :( Heartache over my hard earned $. Not just me. My friends too. I hope justice will prevail and the culprits be apprehended soon.

Certainly guilty. All that was described by JJ123 I am experiencing the same too :( Heartache over my hard earned $. Not just me. My friends too. I hope justice will prevail and the culprits be apprehended soon.
Yes, pray these apes will be arrested and locked up quickly. These scammers have blood on their hands

Hello. I haven't heard anything back from Vortex Assets.

In the past few days, they have actually issued a requirement for all investors to buy insurance from them for their accounts - at the cost of 22% of total equity - or risk losing their investments. They wanted all our credit card details. It's obvious they are trying to do all they can, before disappearing, to get as much as they can from us. These guys are sickening!

Monday 27th Mar 2017 received an email informing to fill up withdrawal processing form0001. To be submitted with proof address and identity. Surprising Happy planning to fill up the form and find the necessary supporting documents. But within 3 hours received another email reminding to buy INSURANCE - 22% PREMIUM BASED ON OUR EQUITY by Credit Card or TT
This is clearly a cause not only injuring you financially but adding acid and salt to wounds.

Insurance scheme/plan and identity of insurance are not mentioned at all. How blatant can they be - insulting our intelligence. These scammers/cheaters must be dealt with seriously. As a Chinese Curse often said. "these acts of robbery and fraudulence will be a curse upon themselves for three generations" starting with these blatant idiots. All the more so when the money cheated are from blood, sweat and tears. (In case any of the Vortex Assets senior executives Richard Rollings. Alison Lloyd and Chris Murphy or their underlings reading this)

When thousand investors are swearing at you - VORTEX ASSETS EXECUTIVES, take notice and and see how your lives will lead to.

Monday 27th Mar 2017 received an email informing to fill up withdrawal processing form0001. To be submitted with proof address and identity. Surprising Happy planning to fill up the form and find the necessary supporting documents. But within 3 hours received another email reminding to buy INSURANCE - 22% PREMIUM BASED ON OUR EQUITY by Credit Card or TT
This is clearly a cause not only injuring you financially but adding acid and salt to wounds.

Insurance scheme/plan and identity of insurance are not mentioned at all. How blatant can they be - insulting our intelligence. These scammers/cheaters must be dealt with seriously. As a Chinese Curse often said. "these acts of robbery and fraudulence will be a curse upon themselves for three generations" starting with these blatant idiots. All the more so when the money cheated are from blood, sweat and tears. (In case any of the Vortex Assets senior executives Richard Rollings. Alison Lloyd and Chris Murphy or their underlings reading this)

When thousand investors are swearing at you - VORTEX ASSETS EXECUTIVES, take notice and and see how your lives will lead to.

Yes, more games, tricks, delay tactics, and further disappointments are a coming to Singapore investors, as the Vortex widens and sucks into it, everything in its path!

My account manager is : Maria zambrano( i am sure this name is fake)

Contact number: +34 935 504 858

Yes, more games, tricks, delay tactics, and further disappointments are a coming to Singapore investors, as the Vortex widens and sucks into it, everything in its path!

yes, without doubt they are a scam. At first everything seems ok.to they respond to email and everything. But come withdrawal time they vaporize. Worse they even start blaming you for not understanding trading.

yes, without doubt they are a scam. At first everything seems ok.to they respond to email and everything. But come withdrawal time they vaporize. Worse they even start blaming you for not understanding trading.
Exactly! They are into making everyone else look like villains. They are conscience-less thieves and criminals of the worst kind. They have blood on their hands. Will be jubilant the day I find out they have been arrested and jailed.

Back