Ways to Earn Money without Forex Trading?

I finally decided to read one of these articles in an internet newsgroup describing how to make $50,000.00 in only one month from a $5.00 investment. Of course I thought this was ridiculous ,or some type of pyramid. Im the type of person whos tried all online surveys and found out that it doesn't work. But, hey, what’s $5.00. Markus Valppu says he made $57,883 in four weeks. Dave Manning claims he made $53,664 in the same amount of time. Dan Shepstone says it was only $17,000 for him. Do I know these folks? No, but when I read how they say they did it, it made sense to me. Enough sense that I'm taking a similar chance with $5 of my own money. Not a big chance, I admit--but one with incredible potential, because $5 is all anyone ever invests in this system. Period. That's all Markus, Dave, or Dan invested, yet their $5 netted them tens of thousands of dollars each, in a safe, legal, completely legitimate way. Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
STEP 1. Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on five separate pieces of paper along with the words: "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST." (In this way, you're not just sending a dollar to someone; you're paying for a legitimate service.) Fold a $1 bill, money order, or bank note inside each paper, and mail them by standard U. S. Mail to the following five addresses:

1)- Matthew Moron 1125 125th street Golden, CO, USA 70407
2)- Nikki Idiot 234 Fredman Ave Valdosta, GA 21601
3)- Ross O’Fool 104444 Pine Cone Drive Lafayette,CA 84543
4)- Brooke Scammer 241 E. Rainbow Lane. Unit 898, Las Vegas, NV 99109
5)- Chris Spammer 623 Ore Road, Red Deer, ON Q3D 4D1

STEP 2. Now remove the top name from the list, and move the other names up. This way, #5 becomes #4 and so on. Put your name in as the fifth one on the list. STEP 3. SPAM THE SCAM article to at least 200 newsgroups. There are at least 17000 newsgroups at any given moment in time. Try spamming to as many newsgroups as you can. Remember the more groups you post to, the more people will see your article and send you cash! STEP 4. You are now in business for yourself, and should start seeing returns within 7 to 14 days! Remember, the internet is new and huge. There is no way you can lose. Now here is how and why this system works: Out of every block of 200 posts I made, I got back 5 responses. Yes, that’s right, only 5. You make $5.00 in cash, not checks or money orders, but real cash with your name at #5. Each additional person who sent you $1.00 now also makes 200 additional postings with your name at #4, 1000 postings. On average then, 50 people will send you $1.00 with your name at #4,....$50.00 in your pocket! Now these 50 new people will make 200 postings each with your name at #3 or 10,000 postings. Average return, 500 people= $500. They make 200 postings each with your name at #2= 100,000 postings=5000 returns at $1.00 each=$5,000.00 in cash! Finally, 5,000 people make 200 postings each with your name at #1 and you get a return of $50,000 before your name drops off the list. And that's only if everyone down the line makes only 200 postings each! Your total income for this one cycle is $55,000. From time to time when you see your name is no longer on the list, you take the latest posting you can find and start all over again. The end result depends on you. You must follow through and repost this article everywhere you can think of. The more postings you make, the more cash ends up in your mailbox. It's too easy and too cheap to pass up!!!

OK, Ruling out the above illegal mail fraud, hamster smuggling and robbing a bank, (with my vision, I'd point my gun at the nearby plant on someone's desk); my Son has found a legal way to make some extra income. Of course, he lives in a major US city that makes it easier, but he's making about $500/mo extra for about 6 hours/week of "work" doing "Focus Groups". He originally had one of his friends tell him to search Reddit, (apparently these groups have some threads there), he signed up for a couple, and now gets so many calls each week he can't fit them all in around his regular 9-5 job. Apparently most of the larger cities have these things and he's going to start sending me the ones that can be done on the internet only.
He said about a month ago, he got paid $300 to GET DRUNK, (and submit to a blood test an hour later). Of course, at 26, this was his favorite one....:eek: I'm sure he continued the "study" after he left....

If there's a medical school nearby, he can add in being a lab rat for doctors in training (perhaps the alcohol study was by one of those).

Guys..! Why don't we consider forex as the only legit business available online and start discussing the ways to improve our trading skills rather than looking for those money making ideas that does not works in real.

Because this is the Mess Hall where we can all take a break from trading.

So, can I interest you in investing in my new project? I'm planning on making aluminum foil lined hats to keep out those government mind control rays. :D

I work as a teacher in high school and forex is a hobby for me, so without forex trading I will be able to live that way))

I work as a teacher in high school and forex is a hobby for me, so without forex trading I will be able to live that way))

Good to see you doing forex as a hobby and doing primary job to save some money for investing in other avenues. I guess we all should start forex in part time by keeping our primary jobs so that we can easily learn the necessary skills for trading without relying on trading as our main source of living.

Hi All,

I would like everyone to share ways how we can earn without trading the forex market?

I am currently doing a job somewhere. I have lost in Stock Market, in the Forex Market, in the Cars Business. What other business can be done on Earth to make some money instead of losing some more?
Multilevel marketing:D (but it is not exactly)

Back