Giambrone Law wants to hear from clients of Lbinary, NRG Binary, and Titan Trade

I paid a fee of £1200 and they said that they would take 15% of whatever they collected on my behalf from Tradorax (another binary options scammer). I have the following to say and this is only my story - not an opinion:
After talking to other people who have used this firm it seems that Giambrone change their fees all the time - they don't charge everyone the same and it looks like they are increasing their fees all the time - as reported to me by other ex-Giambrone customers. I have not found one person who has been happy with Giambrone and I have spoken to many people.
I ended my relationship with them badly as they were rude, extremely difficult to get hold of, bad communication in general.
They made many errors in the course of my relationship with them and they ignored much of what I asked them - they would just not respond to my questions.
They also implied that they knew things that they did not know and they did not appear to be familiar with a lot of the detailed information I provided them with in the beginning. They drafted a "Letter of Claim" for me to Tradorax and I had to make many corrections as they did not appear to have edited what they wrote. They also copied and pasted parts of my story (sent to them in the beginning) and did so with errors.After implementing my suggested corrections, there were still errors in their letter!
Their senior partner Gabriele Giambrone, who I appealed to because I was not getting what I needed from his junior associate who was assigned to my case (I must say here that I don't know if she actually is junior but she behaved as though she does not have much experience), was very rude and condescending towards me. He did not offer any help at all. He gave me instructions saying I had to email everything - even after my lawyer (Joanna Bailey) and Gabriele had said to me that she would always be available to take my calls during working hours. She was never available when I called and did not return messages I left for her. Gabriele also told me that they would not read any emails that I SENT to them after hours? This, I never understood. I queried it but, as I said above, my query was never answered.
I ended the relationship with them, after which they sent me an invoice for the 15% (plus VAT!) for funds returned to me by Tradorax. I have not had any money returned to me by Tradorax. Why did they not know this??
They also refused to give me details of exactly what they had done on my case, by whom and how long it took. They refused to give me any of this detail even though I know that lawyers keep very detailed on time spent per customer as their billing often depends on this.

Hi Neric, your experience is exactly my experience. When the Binary Brokerz was about to offer a settlement. The lawyer pop up and told me that all the settlement must go through them. I told Joanna that all the emails copied Griambrone. Joanna suggest to ask for higher offer. The offer of settlement happened in Sept but the returned email to Binary Brokerz was in January next year. After a few attempts, someone before Joanna worked on my case send me email and ask me to settle. But now Binary Broker disappeared. Obviously they had helped me to miss the time to get some money back! I thought about making complaint to lawyer association but the association will not take up the case unless it had been discussed with the law firm. So all the way through, I don't see how the government or organisations protects people. 

upload_2017-3-28_21-31-31.png

Back