GUILTY Case# 2017-021 | Jane Osanife vs barkleycapital.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BarkleyCapital.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 72 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This case fits the well known pattern of "investment software" scam that pressures the client to disguise the purported investment fund wire transfer as a "software purchase".
First, this is a clear violation against international anti-money laundering. laws. Second, the next possible intent of the perpetrator(s) will be to claim that the client's investment instead was a "software purchase" which is non-refundable. It would be a good idea to beat them to the punch by contacting the banking regulators and authorities to this type of "money laundering disguised as investment software scam".

Since money laundering and wire fraud is a much more serious crime than selling bad investment software, it should receive a higher precedence and a better chance of recovering your funds.

There are many new scammers now appearing in the facbook to manage account min investent is 250 amd max 10000
Keep away they sound very honest but you will never be able to withdraw you money

For any Canadians information, the Canadian regulators have changed the rules and regulations re: banks and credit card companies depositing money to oversea companies. Because of the heavy Binary scamming and resulting complaints, the governing bodies moved to protect Canadian investors and as a result they will not allow any deposits to foreign companies directly which is why they now ask for wire transfers ... because that is something the regulators cannot stop .. the client making the deposit directly via wire transfer. So it is not the foreign companies that are not accepting Canadian Credit/Debit Cards it is our regulators who put the stop on companies ... especially the binary companies from taking advantage of Canadians. In these regulations the forex companies are also included .....

I was in contact with this Lady from USA. Her name is Eliseberth Augusta a woman of high religious value. In all her mails she never forget to use the lords name But she also scammed me by 250 lucky she asked for 1000 usd but finally she said she want to help Her simple sentence is Deposited and withdrawal in 20 days Now she is asking me to deposited 500 or else account will be pending. If i send the 500 I can withdraw 8000 Any comment

I was in contact with this Lady from USA. Her name is Eliseberth Augusta a woman of high religious value. In all her mails she never forget to use the lords name But she also scammed me by 250 lucky she asked for 1000 usd but finally she said she want to help Her simple sentence is Deposited and withdrawal in 20 days Now she is asking me to deposited 500 or else account will be pending. If i send the 500 I can withdraw 8000 Any comment

Send the 500 and you'll be 500 poorer and never see the 8000.

Back