MRT MARKETS - SCAM

I was repeatedly approached and invited to trade with them. I wanted to rebuild my confidence in Forex Trading and increase my experience. Their so called account manage Mr. Hamad (A Jordanian guys) promised me a win win situation of the market and pushed me to invest more and more . While I was still completing my documents and my account was not yet approved. The man started trading my account and and informed me soon, that I am out of market, means my $2000 become zero. When I tried to contact their support no one every replied my mail or take my line when I called them. Please do not trade or deposit a single penny with them as they are open scam
Please tell me how can I return my money from them what shall I do

Please tell me how can I return my money from them what shall I do
I trade with them and I lost 14000 $ based on their account manager direction and they told me they are not responsible for the wrong strategy provided by the account manager that led to my loss

Document everything possible about your account - take screenshots.

Also, get screenshots of everything about their withdrawal procedure.

If you used a credit or debit card for any of your deposits, call the card's issuing bank. Carefully explain how your ability to withdraw your money is being blocked. If the bank can't/won't help, you can ask WinChargeback if they can help you out.

Chargeback can only get deposits back, If you want to go after profits which have been improperly taken, a lawyer may be the only option. WinThisCase does legal referrals.

Chances are that this scam is at least partly based in Israel (GreyMountain is also involved in binaries). So, a complaint to the ISA certainly won't hurt.

www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

i just made $8245 with MRT Markets and i withdrew it all, i dont get how these people are getting scammed.

i just made $8245 with MRT Markets and i withdrew it all, i dont get how these people are getting scammed.

Liar.

Please check his IP, they moved their brand to Tbilisi, georgia. they work under fake beneficiary of KHO TECH LTD and also with a site called 10broker

MRT is big liar and big thief. MRT did not approve a my withdrawal request over a month. Company employees excuse technical problems but have not solved the problems. They did not offer another option to solve the problem. Finally, they did not send the money again, on the pretext of open processing and totally 20 lots new trades. :) I ojust want to my $ 1,500. If the my money is not sent in two days, I will put my lawyer in charge. I also informed my politician friends in Ankara about the issue. If you dont want to solve the business in different ways, send the money.

CELAL MALI

MRT is big liar and big thief. MRT did not approve a my withdrawal request over a month. Company employees excuse technical problems but have not solved the problems. They did not offer another option to solve the problem. Finally, they did not send the money again, on the pretext of open processing and totally 20 lots new trades. :) I just want to my $ 1,500. If the my money is not sent in two days, I will put my lawyer in charge. I also informed my politician friends in Ankara about the issue. If you dont want to solve the business in different ways, send the money.

CELAL MALI

Back