How do I get my money back?

lawrencet

Private
What are the different ways someone can get their money back from a broker other than labeling them as a bad broker and giving them a bad review. And can people give actual cases of where they have been able to get their money back. Thank you.

For cases of companies later willingly returning money, look here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/resolved-issues.252/

Sometimes they pay when the thread has barely been opened (often a sign that the person complaining didn't give the broker an extra day or two before screaming SCAM) and others happened months or years later when the company decided to try to clean up its reputation.

Some threads were people succeeded with chargebacks got tagged. You can see those here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/?t=chargeback

I'm sure there are more threads which belong in both of these, but not everyone bothers to report back with all the details.

I guess we better read the reviews of any broker before investing any amount with them, moreover if you already have lost your money while trading then i am not sure you are going to get your money back..

we can not get back our money by force from market. There is a need to make new plan where we not loose again , make some profits gradually to recover our loss. I think I should go to back for more practice to make good returns.

Hi Downtrend.
Good point.
I started a conversation with you a few days ago, but have not had a reply.
Please check it out, as I would appreciate an answer.
Thanks mate.

Your lost money in trading is not easy to get back until you not do trading with more good planning. You will not find this money back urgently. The good way for recovering loss is to make new plan and strategy with more practice on trading.

Thank you for the reply. I was recommended REMOVED who have been around for awhile and show their results. I was making good money it was just a bad broker. It was more to do with getting my money back from the broker. I just have to admit that the money is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back