No email signal

mirazshaikh

Recruit
Hello

anybody tell me why i am not getting any email notification and signal in my email account? i set the email but still i am not get any signal from forexpeacearmy. whats the problem?

thanks

Hello

anybody tell me why i am not getting any email notification and signal in my email account? i set the email but still i am not get any signal from forexpeacearmy. whats the problem?

thanks
There are two possibilities for not getting the emails. First, You accidently mark any of fpa email as a spam mail and Second is you unsubscribed for the daily updates. If you think both are on right place by your end then I would like to suggest you to Contact FPA by "contact us" button.

There are two possibilities for not getting the emails. First, You accidently mark any of fpa email as a spam mail and Second is you unsubscribed for the daily updates. If you think both are on right place by your end then I would like to suggest you to Contact FPA by "contact us" button.
Hi

My all settings is ok. but no email confirmation.

Thanks

In your case, you are subscribed and haven't hit the spam button by accident. The way to tell the difference is if selecting a list and saving leaves all lists unchecked when you come back.

In your inbox, check under the Social Tab and the Promotions Tab to see if FPA mails are going there. If they aren't, then check the spam folder. If that fails, search your email for all messages @forexpeacearmy.com to try to figure out where they are hiding.

In your case, you are subscribed and haven't hit the spam button by accident. The way to tell the difference is if selecting a list and saving leaves all lists unchecked when you come back.

In your inbox, check under the Social Tab and the Promotions Tab to see if FPA mails are going there. If they aren't, then check the spam folder. If that fails, search your email for all messages @forexpeacearmy.com to try to figure out where they are hiding.
Hi thanks for replay.

but still same problem i find all where but no where i find the mail. I also find the mail in the spam folder but same problem. pls solved it.

If you are on the mailing list and the emails aren't showing, you may want to have a chat with your email provider's helpdesk.

Hello

thanks
Were that signals paid one? It could be a scam or you get your emails in the junk box, so get back after check so we could further investigate the problem

HI

I see all junk , spam folder but yet no signal notification. pls fixed it. thanks

Everything has be checked and rechecked on this end. We're sending messages to you and those messages are not bouncing back to us.

Please search your account for any messages including @forexpeacearmy.com in the address. It's possible somehow a filter is accidentally filing the emails somewhere.

If that fails, you need to check your email service provider's support desk and ask what else you can try to find the messages.

Back