Forex Trend Detector with Special $120 OFF! For FPA users only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The current prices in our member area are:
1 Additional Real Account for $147
2 Additional Real Accounts for $267
Hello, I have had several goes to pay for this both via Card & Paypal. There seems to be a glitch with the Clickbank Processing - keeps giving me an Errror msg: "There was one error on the page". But as far as I can see there are no errors - at least none that Clickbank wants to show. I tried using a different card but got the same result. I also restarted my computer but still no progress. Hope you can help resolve

Dear Kaizen, We are vey sorry for this inconvenience. Clickbank (our payment processor) has its own security rules and sometimes it may reject some users. If you still have a problem with purchasing Forex Trend Detector please contatc our support team and they will help you.

how come I am suppose to paying for wat appears to be an EA and I received an indicator instead. I need an expalanation please.

how come I am suppose to paying for wat appears to be an EA and I received an indicator instead. I need an expalanation please.
Dear Everett, Forex Trend Detector is not an indicator. It is an automated trading forex robot. There is no way to download an indicator because we don't offer any indicators in our website. If you have any difficulties with downloading and installation for Forex Trend Detector please contact our support team by creating a support ticket from the member area. We will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back