• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss EverestEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
Good Morning Platoon!

Last Friday Everest EA made so many profit that the EA is already paid and I can pay 2 more.
The account is increasing and the lots getting higher and higher
It is time to open another account and buy the next Everest EA.

BUT STOP: this will be nonsens. We are in the Army and do not do any nonsens, right ???
Therefore you get Sgt. Oks' second advice to save your money.
Why buying another EA, which does the same job?
It's better to use a Local Trade Copier for just 10 USD for 99 uploads.

Do it this way:
1. open another account and fund it.
2. open your VPS (if you are a green Recruit and have none, do it on your PC or read my advive above) and install another MT4. You need to specify a different destination. Change settings.png Change settings2.png FX: /roboforex2. If you do not, just overwrites the last installation.
3. When installed, a website MQL5.com is open. When your are a member already, than log in. If not, than register.
4. Search and find Copyist MT4 Universal 2.20 (or higher version) in the "markets" area under Metatrader4/Experts and download it.
5. In your old account (the account with Everest EA) open a new EURUSD M1 frame
6. Do this in your new account, too.
7. Read the instructions and install Copyist MT4 Universal in your old account as Master and and in the new account as Slave in the new EURUSD M1 frames. The trades will be copied right away.

It sounds like more work than it is.

Yours Sergeant Oks

Last edited:
My EA trading only on EURUSD / USDCAD
what about others ? it is same issue or not !

Recruit!

Better ask your Sergeant before starting crying!

Do the following:
In your MT4 chart with Everest EA:
Click on "View" than on "Market Watch"Activate All Pairs 1.png
Than do a right-click on the Markets Watch and click on "show all"Activate All Pairs 2.png
This will actvate all pairs and much more trades will come in.

Sergeant Oks

Good Morning Platoon!

Here is my rewiew of week no. 6

Results:
36 trades closed
23 winners with 1 TP
13 loosers
in PROFIT

Sergeant Oks

Good Morning Platoon !

This is my last report about this EA !

Dear EVEREST TEAM. Thank you for blowing up my account. 5000 USD gone. Bye, bye
Normally, as every Sergeant, I like it when something is blown up. But this was my account and you blow it up by sending dozends and dozends of the same, f.....g, bloody EURUSD sell trades while the EURUSD rises and rises.

This was the most expensive EA I ever bought and it turned out it was the worst.
The EA is disabled and banned from my account.

Stupid. A..h...s !!!

Sergeant Oks

Good Morning Platoon !

This is my last report about this EA !

Dear EVEREST TEAM. Thank you for blowing up my account. 5000 USD gone. Bye, bye
Normally, as every Sergeant, I like it when something is blown up. But this was my account and you blow it up by sending dozends and dozends of the same, f.....g, bloody EURUSD sell trades while the EURUSD rises and rises.

This was the most expensive EA I ever bought and it turned out it was the worst.
The EA is disabled and banned from my account.

Stupid. A..h...s !!!

Sergeant Oks

But Sergeant weren't you supposed to close all those trades manually or make sure they weren't there during the news event that actually caused this??! However, I am not surprised that Everest EA has blown your account, as almost every EA I have tested has blown the account eventually. Even EA's with the word "Safe" and "Profit" and "Guiding" and "Star" in the names!!!

PS - Very sorry your account was blown, 5000 is not chump change.

Back