Disappointing With Some Brokers

In England we say "horses for courses", meaning that one broker might suit one strategy, but useless for another. I don't think there is a short cut to define the "best broker", instead it's according to personal preferences, conditions and trying...

And always be ready to send the horse to the glue factory if it stops performing up to expectations.

There are bad sheep in every business, similarly some are bad brokers so you should be on the alert with such brokers and thoroughly check for a broker before investing with them.

I think we need to go with most reputed brokers by checking their reviews on Forex Peace Army.

I have tried to stay away from the online brokerage sites as I find most of them highly confusing when it comes to navigation. I was then referred to REMOVED. I approached it with apprehension but found it to be user friendly. Its sections and tabs explain everything quite clearly and to my pleasant surprise, I was not irritated at all. In fact, I was very much impressed by its Account Section because it is bound to make opening of both demo and live accounts an easy task for traders. This section has enabled me to evaluate the advantages of several accounts so that I am able to finally select the account that is best suited to my preferences.

FPA Forums Team Note: 1. Off topic. This thread is about being disappointed with brokers, not about loving one. 2. Endorsing a broker in General Forex Talk is a fast way to get to meet Spam Cat. You do not want to meet Spam Cat.

Sometimes, you got to be very fair with things. It is our wrong way of judging brokers that leads to disappointments. I mean, if I expect anyone to give me money for free (which is not realistic) and when that doesn’t happen, it can’t be called disappointment, as things were obvious but only due our own blindness that leads that way. So if we think in better way and keep realistic expectations than disappointments will be not too many.

I agree, though you will always find someone who will blame the broker for their own mistakes.

Partially agreed to this statement as sometimes the mistake could be either at the other side, in my opinion.
Partially agreed to this statement as sometimes the mistake could be either at the other side, in my opinion.

Sometimes, you got to be very fair with things. It is our wrong way of judging brokers that leads to disappointments. I mean, if I expect anyone to give me money for free (which is not realistic) and when that doesn’t happen, it can’t be called disappointment, as things were obvious but only due our own blindness that leads that way. So if we think in better way and keep realistic expectations than disappointments will be not too many.
Most disappointing is to see newbie traders and uninitiated investors giving their money to fraudsters promising huge returns and zero risk of losing. And even financial literacy is getting better among internet users they still take the bait

Forex trading isn't that easier as we think and every trader needed to take some time learning the required skills necessary for earning money from trading business.

Back