Experience or Education?

I think in trading you need education and experience, and of course can not do without logical thinking. If a person is missing, then the Forex it is not the place. Well, this is my personal opinion

yes until a trader not had knowledge and good thinking of forex trading he can not do practice on it. Learning is basic thing that lead to him for practical steps.then he gets experience. This experience makes him successful when he is able to get his targets.

Education is first thing it will push you to know all about forex then you will be able to get experience. Practice experience and knowledge all work together for successful trading. Forex not need any special education for years you should know forex and do experience of trading.

First training, then practice in the demo, deceptions, lost money, experience, grandchildren, finally profit, death)))

I think that one should rely mostly on their knowledge and experience when trading, rather than on luck. Luck is a fickle thing.

Last edited:
Basic education of forex and demo trading experience are the key for getting success in this business, we should get the knowledge about forex and then should work at least 1-2 months on demo account for practical experience then we will be able to earn from this business.

I do not think paying fee for forex education is necessary part. You can get forex knowledge from internet through different ways. Read articles join forums for knowledge and learning then use this knowledge in trading.

Experience is gained through education and exercise. The more you learn, the more you practice, the more experience you gain.

Back