Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
So basically you are saying that he is working illegal somewhere. He is lying. I have friends working in the labour and yes they have confirmed to me that he is still on exential visa , the only thing is it has expired and until he cancels it with them he cannot work with any firm in dubai , I think the company should be notified and if you need a proof I will share it here. Let me know.

Regarding the information he has given the police in his statement, nothing could be proven I am sure. As he was lying the whole time , so that we don't get the money and he and his wife get successful in his plan. And once the police catch naman taldar that he played with the legal system, he will go straight to jail for sure. For example: He had given a statement against the employees what happened, all have reached goa safely as after they were questioned their cases were removed as nothing could be proven.

Oh yes! He worked for lawyers, for comissions. Many clients are a proof Rizwan. It cannot be hidden. Try going for a drive to business village, economic dept, you'll find him roaming like a Pathan, hunting for clients. He has played many games he only won't remember.

It's better if we don't talk about the newspapers, they were misled by naman taldar and Megha taldar, it is not the newspapers fault, they have written on the basis of what he has informed them, I have even found out that they have taken a undertaking from him for the information he has given them. So they are not responsible for publishing. As no where in the world the newspapers investigates the truth, it's very well known, once someone asks them to publish, they have to agree that the person who is putting the ariticle is held responsible. Kindly check the policies of newspapers please. Now once they will be questioned by the court or dubai police, they will surely give out naman taldar and Megha taldar a name, for giving them such information and that too while he is still under their sponsorship, and it's the UAE, he is in great trouble, trust me,he had forgotten that this is dubai and not india, no one can save him.

All article are based on what lawyers have said and who told gave details to lawyers, NAMAN TAlDAR and MEGHA TALDAR Like the official witness at the police station is, as you said, naman taldar, this is the same way he is the witness for such articles at all newspapers. He has done a major mess for himself. I've got inside news and i know he is in great trouble as the police or court were never aware of such articles and these statements were never made by the court, it's merely done by statements from This cheat NAMAN TALDAR and MEGHA TALDAR.

Please go and check at bps, Carlton who made statements who again naman taldar was involved with, they were caught by cids of dubai and they are hunting for them as they have ran away and they were illegal . And recently also mistakes have been done on papers. I am sure everyone is already getting into trouble and we clients will have a permanent solution afte this mess is cleared, no wonder it is taking so much of time.

There's no grudge, I don't think this man is worth anyones grudge, many hate him. And now after knowing what he has done to all of us, we hate him more and curse the team leader of exential. I have high end connections and that's why I know what I write. The authorities are looking into these articles already. This has bought a disgrace to dubai, and dubai won't tolerate the same. They will make sure they clean up and save their name by helping clients, as we are from different nationalities, and dubai won't want to further spoil their name. They will help us.

And please make sure you read all articles on newspapers, they have different figures all the time and you call them true? this NAMAN TALDAR and MEGHA TALDAR, can go to jail soon now. They have put everyone in a mess, including newspapers, who will be questioned soon i am sure and all will point fingers at two people
NAMAN TALDAR and MEGHA TALDAR

Naman taldar and Megha taldar are both involved in misleading the newspapers, lawyers, clients and dubai police and the court too. So imagine what's going to happen to them both. Straight to jail and god knows for how long. What a mess this exential group has been, really read the recent articles on newspapers, naman has spoken like it's a big joke. It's just one man who has misled the newspapers and that naman taldar. Hope the newspapers take some action in him sooner before they get into trouble. It's dubai and for such offenses it's jail for a long time plus jail. And I don't know what more..... so yes!! He has to face it!!!

Rizwan you can give him some good advice since you know him personally, catch the first ship and run away!! or hide in a tunnel somewhere. this man has been nuisance to us after sydney lemos.. we were under a impression that getting sydney in jail we will get our money but this man naman taldar has further intensions of stopping our money

So basically you are saying that he is working illegal somewhere. He is lying. I have friends working in the labour and yes they have confirmed to me that he is still on exential visa , the only thing is it has expired and until he cancels it with them he cannot work with any firm in dubai , I think the company should be notified and if you need a proof I will share it here. Let me know.

Regarding the information he has given the police in his statement, nothing could be proven I am sure. As he was lying the whole time , so that we don't get the money and he and his wife get successful in his plan. And once the police catch naman taldar that he played with the legal system, he will go straight to jail for sure. For example: He had given a statement against the employees what happened, all have reached goa safely as after they were questioned their cases were removed as nothing could be proven.

Oh yes! He worked for lawyers, for comissions. Many clients are a proof Rizwan. It cannot be hidden. Try going for a drive to business village, economic dept, you'll find him roaming like a Pathan, hunting for clients. He has played many games he only won't remember.

It's better if we don't talk about the newspapers, they were misled by naman taldar and Megha taldar, it is not the newspapers fault, they have written on the basis of what he has informed them, I have even found out that they have taken a undertaking from him for the information he has given them. So they are not responsible for publishing. As no where in the world the newspapers investigates the truth, it's very well known, once someone asks them to publish, they have to agree that the person who is putting the ariticle is held responsible. Kindly check the policies of newspapers please. Now once they will be questioned by the court or dubai police, they will surely give out naman taldar and Megha taldar a name, for giving them such information and that too while he is still under their sponsorship, and it's the UAE, he is in great trouble, trust me,he had forgotten that this is dubai and not india, no one can save him.

All article are based on what lawyers have said and who told gave details to lawyers, NAMAN TAlDAR and MEGHA TALDAR Like the official witness at the police station is, as you said, naman taldar, this is the same way he is the witness for such articles at all newspapers. He has done a major mess for himself. I've got inside news and i know he is in great trouble as the police or court were never aware of such articles and these statements were never made by the court, it's merely done by statements from This cheat NAMAN TALDAR and MEGHA TALDAR.

Please go and check at bps, Carlton who made statements who again naman taldar was involved with, they were caught by cids of dubai and they are hunting for them as they have ran away and they were illegal . And recently also mistakes have been done on papers. I am sure everyone is already getting into trouble and we clients will have a permanent solution afte this mess is cleared, no wonder it is taking so much of time.

There's no grudge, I don't think this man is worth anyones grudge, many hate him. And now after knowing what he has done to all of us, we hate him more and curse the team leader of exential. I have high end connections and that's why I know what I write. The authorities are looking into these articles already. This has bought a disgrace to dubai, and dubai won't tolerate the same. They will make sure they clean up and save their name by helping clients, as we are from different nationalities, and dubai won't want to further spoil their name. They will help us.

And please make sure you read all articles on newspapers, they have different figures all the time and you call them true? this NAMAN TALDAR and MEGHA TALDAR, can go to jail soon now. They have put everyone in a mess, including newspapers, who will be questioned soon i am sure and all will point fingers at two people
NAMAN TALDAR and MEGHA TALDAR

Naman taldar and Megha taldar are both involved in misleading the newspapers, lawyers, clients and dubai police and the court too. So imagine what's going to happen to them both. Straight to jail and god knows for how long. What a mess this exential group has been, really read the recent articles on newspapers, naman has spoken like it's a big joke. It's just one man who has misled the newspapers and that naman taldar. Hope the newspapers take some action in him sooner before they get into trouble. It's dubai and for such offenses it's jail for a long time plus jail. And I don't know what more..... so yes!! He has to face it!!!

Rizwan you can give him some good advice since you know him personally, catch the first ship and run away!! or hide in a tunnel somewhere. this man has been nuisance to us after sydney lemos.. we were under a impression that getting sydney in jail we will get our money but this man naman taldar has further intensions of stopping our money
You can't cancel your own visa. The sponsor needs to sign the cancellation. So all your talk of RMs cancelling their own visas and running is incorrect. So I assume the rest of your post is too

No one has cancelled their own visas and it's not possible in dubai that an employee cancels his own visa and I have never said that too, your reading and understanding skills are bad unfortunately. The company has cancelled all their visas and they are in their hometown, every employee. Having a gala time, and it's evident all over Facebook and they don't care of what's happening to clients Nor SL . You definately need to do a reality check or your reading skills are as bad as that stupid team leader naman taldar. And what I said is all true, it's okay if you do not want to believe. Exential rms are the most useless rms, and their team leader was the worst who didn't know how to speak English nor had any qualifications to become a team leader. Wonder if he ever fits for any job. He can only cheat and make money. And he will be in jail soon. His days are numbered. He cannot run nor hide. Naman taldar and all rms should be in jail. Naman taldar could only talk loud to clients and arrogantly. He needs to fix his manners first. He even had filled a case on a client. And a false one, and got a wrong report about that case with his shitty influence apparently, and got that client in trouble. He is dirty. And he difinately deserves to be in jail. All his certificates are purchased, ask him to spell Forex, he will make mistakes. His wife's certificates are also purchased from his hometown. He could go to jail for that also. There are many sending me messages and know a lot of this man and are very angry on him. They want to help put him in problems so that us getting our money becomes easier.

He is worried now as he is caught. And now he can't do anything much. He even used to take weapons and go to college to answer his exams I aheard. And this is the man he is. People like him should be deported from dubai. Everything has been checked by the authorities now . And the authorities do not only investigate the victim or the accused but even the witness to check if the statements are true and if the statements are false You can imagine what's going to happen to him. So remember all have been and are being investigated and this naman is going to jail for stoping our money. He has spoken all lies to make sure we clients do not recover our money, so that he can achieve what he wants. We clients won't allow that to happen now. There are so many clients who hate him and are ready to go give statements against him for instigating them and even taking money from them . And also he called many clients to ask for money. He has loans in every bank and owes a lot of money to people and therefore he is doing such dirty things to pay his debts because eg stopped.

He needs to be ready now To face the consequences. The punishment for playing with the dubai authorities and clients will be very expensive for naman taldar and Megha taldar.

:) :) :) Sonali, your information has to be updated, I met this guy just 1 week back in the lawyers office when he came to submit his bank statements because I have also filed the case through ARN and this guy is already working for a company which deals in petrochemicals and he's no more on EG visa. Are you trying to misguide everybody here and trying to divert the topic, Let's say, he provided the wrong information to authorities which will be proved sooner or later but as far as media is concerned, they don't print anything without verifying the truth so if they have printed something in newspaper it goes through various level of compliance check, so basically you are trying to say that even the chief editors of all the nationalized newspaper are working with him. FUNNY ! All your post smells of a personal Grudge against this couple, may be because he had gone against this company and let me ask you again, you have mentioned on multiple occasions that he have opened some company, CAN U AT-LEAST TELL US THE NAME OF THAT COMPANY, I WILL ASK HIM PERSONALLY AND UPDATE ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS HERE.
am glad m not the only one who is smelling a rat here ...clearly there is an obvious attempt to misguide us investors by blaming the RMs instead of the owner himself ..whoever the guy naman is,seems to be very powerful in manipulating newspapers ,investors ,officials etc according to the post of few members here ...i have signed a contract with EG and they have flawed in honoring their commitment ...and precisely y i have filed a case ..simple ..not bcos of some douche bag RM of EG..the entire crop of these EG (owners ,RMs) have bought disrepute to indians...

Who is misguiding? Why are people taking up for this jerk, naman taldar, smells fishy. I think, all ids belong to him and his wife and he is trying to defend himself and it's very evident. He is a disgrace on this earth. Loser that he is. He is delaying our money. Yes sl was arrested but this man keeps giving statements with his lies and continues keeping him inside or doesn't allow the court to make a decision, as he has given statements against sydney lemos. And why misguide when sl is still with the police and the case is being investigated and people are filing cases. So what's misguiding here, that naman taldar is an ass and he needs to get beaten up by the police.

Don't worry! Let us keep our disrespect to ourselves for the moment. Or the blames. Let the court speak, the court has never said anything until date only the newspapers and lawyers have, which naman taldar and Megha taldar has spoken and yes he is a douche bag, they have brought disrespect to this earth and this is what the police say too, they are investigating all, they cannot cm find any truth in his statements. So yes he will go to jail. And maybe we will know exactly who has brought disrespect to who once the court says something. Let the police and court do their Job as of now they r doing a fantastic job, it's dubai no one can play with the system not even SL and not even naman taldar and sydney lemos . Dubai is known to solve a musée case overnight, this is nothing for them, they are finding out everything. Whoever has brought shame to their country will not be spared. No matter who it is.

We all just need te rea article on one newspapers which will be from the court not from these crooks

None newspapers have ever made a statement that exential has paid 90% of their clients who have recovered, why the greed then. We clients realised this as soon as the police station stoped entertaining clients who have recovered. And asked them to file cases only for the deficit amount. So exential has paid. Anyways, let the court speak.

Until then everything is an assumption. The contract says a lot of things, but we do not know to read it and do not understand what a Forex investment is. It's our greed which has made us invest without knowing how it works. We need to blame ourselves for this as well.

This naman taldar is not powerful he thought he was but he is a dirty man and now caught in his own web. He thinks he is but now scared for his life, and yes again he is going to jail. Let time speak and all will know the truth. Maybe the truth is not what was shown to us all. We might have to take our words back.

Naman taldar the team leader has taken a lot of money from people. See the dirty mans game. He needs to return it back soon.

One more thing, naman taldar and his wife were even involved in the petition filing to the sheikh and the police have found out. And they are investigating in this too and that's why it's taking time or else dubai is fast in solving cases. Think about why it's taking so much time as not on sl but lots of people are getting investigated.

The petition was done not to submit to anyone but to collect data for their business and to sell
Them to lawyers for money so the lawyers could call clients and ask them to use their services. And also that data was used to get mobile numbers to find out UT VICTIMS TOO, so that they can charge them 500$ each, to do the same as they did to eg. So basically these bunch of idiots have fooled us all and making money.

The petition was a joke and they said that the petition is sent by email to the sheikh who is nonsense, and its stupid of people to believe that. As the ruler of dubai won't accept emails Hahahaha!!! It has to go through the dubai courts, and yes the case is already with te dubai courts, so yes these crooks who exists on forums and Wat apps groups are a bunch of cheats and all will got o jail soon as the police is aware of everything what they posts and making clients their targets.

Who is misguiding? Why are people taking up for this jerk, naman taldar, smells fishy. I think, all ids belong to him and his wife and he is trying to defend himself and it's very evident. He is a disgrace on this earth. Loser that he is. He is delaying our money. Yes sl was arrested but this man keeps giving statements with his lies and continues keeping him inside or doesn't allow the court to make a decision, as he has given statements against sydney lemos. And why misguide when sl is still with the police and the case is being investigated and people are filing cases. So what's misguiding here, that naman taldar is an ass and he needs to get beaten up by the police.

Don't worry! Let us keep our disrespect to ourselves for the moment. Or the blames. Let the court speak, the court has never said anything until date only the newspapers and lawyers have, which naman taldar and Megha taldar has spoken and yes he is a douche bag, they have brought disrespect to this earth and this is what the police say too, they are investigating all, they cannot cm find any truth in his statements. So yes he will go to jail. And maybe we will know exactly who has brought disrespect to who once the court says something. Let the police and court do their Job as of now they r doing a fantastic job, it's dubai no one can play with the system not even SL and not even naman taldar and sydney lemos . Dubai is known to solve a musée case overnight, this is nothing for them, they are finding out everything. Whoever has brought shame to their country will not be spared. No matter who it is.

We all just need te rea article on one newspapers which will be from the court not from these crooks

None newspapers have ever made a statement that exential has paid 90% of their clients who have recovered, why the greed then. We clients realised this as soon as the police station stoped entertaining clients who have recovered. And asked them to file cases only for the deficit amount. So exential has paid. Anyways, let the court speak.

Until then everything is an assumption. The contract says a lot of things, but we do not know to read it and do not understand what a Forex investment is. It's our greed which has made us invest without knowing how it works. We need to blame ourselves for this as well.

This naman taldar is not powerful he thought he was but he is a dirty man and now caught in his own web. He thinks he is but now scared for his life, and yes again he is going to jail. Let time speak and all will know the truth. Maybe the truth is not what was shown to us all. We might have to take our words back.

Naman taldar the team leader has taken a lot of money from people. See the dirty mans game. He needs to return it back soon.
Again .whoever the guy Naman is ..m not bothered if he is a thug or a theif ...most of the information which has been put here is something which only an insider would know from his background to the schooling details , which is irrelevant to my case..as i mentioned earlier ,, these are all a bunch of thieves who parted ways when their sinister plan to loot people did not take off ...and some one from each group is accusing each other of cheating and forgery ...irony isnt..

Again .whoever the guy Naman is ..m not bothered if he is a thug or a theif ...most of the information which has been put here is something which only an insider would know from his background to the schooling details , which is irrelevant to my case..as i mentioned earlier ,, these are all a bunch of thieves who parted ways when their sinister plan to loot people did not take off ...and some one from each group is accusing each other of cheating and forgery ...irony isnt..
every person involved in this scam will suffer (owners ,cheerleaders ,RMS)..dey have played with peoples life ,hard earned money ..wonder what face would they show almighty when they reach the doors of heaven ..karma will get back at them at every point in life and will remind them what it is to play with peoples life ..their poor parents would have to bear the brunt of the ill doings of the children ...am sure they never expected their children to grow up as con men ...somebody should spread the word back in GOA about their doings here so that they should be ostracized from the society itself

Someone here who originally tried to persuade people to stop taking legal action now has another fall guy to blame.

It appears to me that this legitimate investment that has put all the big banks to shame by showing them how to trade forex, has only fallen over because one of its relationship managers thought it better to sign up with lawyers for commission to persuade clients to take cases against the company. Given how amazingly the company was trading, surely the cases would have fallen apart.

Or is this some grudge against an employee who has decided to spill the beans? Perhaps he realises the risks at play behind the scenes and needs to tell the truth.

Lemon and his alter ego's posting as two people on here are digging themselves deeper.

exactly, my point and even I wonder how such people will be able to show their face and answer the almighty. As of now, it's the answers they have to give the court and hope almighty is with either of them, as whoever is alone gets into deep ****.

It's a dirty game between an employee naman taldar and his wife, and te owner sydney lemos.

Let's wait for the court to say something. Than let's decide who should be thrown from where. And we shall make sure we throw the culprits out of this world. Exactly along with sydney this naman, is a bigger con man looks like. Sl did it when he was outside and Naman' taldar is doing it while staying outside and that too involved his wife magha taldar too.

Don't worry peeps, the investigation is doing well so far. As I said I have contacts. And know what's happening.

I heard goa has been supporting sydney lemos and has been praying for him. Loads of supporters. I can't imagine why really! It's sad very sad! That prior
Support such a man but sadly they are.

Whatever information here is definitely relevant as you said and I know everything as the police know the same and they have done a background check of naman taldar and sydney lemos and it's important for the cases. As this will allow the court to do a fair decision. There's a lot of filth.

Back