Powerful Buyers & Sellers Zones Indicator - support thread

Is is suitable for any trading platform or only for MT4? Which account type should I choose for it - commission or spread based?

Hi, is it possible to change the blue and red areas to be solid colours? At the moment they are just lines with white gaps if that makes sense. I have attached a screen shot.

Attachments

• EURUSDH4.png
    EURUSDH4.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 42
hello i set it to 50 but can you make the indicator not show the weak support/res levels? thanks

How do you decide the size of the zone? would it be safe to put stop loss 5 pips above? please add a option to remove text :)

Thank you. Loving the indicator !!

i am not seeing any comment by those who have made use of this indicator neither the account that it has been tested on
Hello Anthony,
I have used the Buy/Sell indicator for over one year. I find it is very useful in combination with other high probability indicators. I use the Commodity Channel Index, Average True Range and Equidistant Channel. The Buy/Sell indicator usually confirms the signals I am getting from the other indicators. FX Trading usually updates the B/S indicator every month with refinements they have discovered useful in their own trading.

How do you decide the size of the zone? would it be safe to put stop loss 5 pips above? please add a option to remove text :)

Thank you. Loving the indicator !!

Consider measuring volatility for past 2-3 months (daily or your timeframe) and then Stop loss that is wider than half of that range. Also you can consider adding stop loss according to "3 sigma rule"

Hi, a few days ago I installed the indicator on my MT4 but I still can not understand at what time these areas appear in the chart, they appear after the price has moved away from it or when they are touched for the first time? Could you please clarify it? because I have been monitoring these areas for several days and I still can not find the mechanics of their operation, thank you very much and my apologies for my bad English since it is not my native language

Regards
Daniel

Hi, a few days ago I installed the indicator on my MT4 but I still can not understand at what time these areas appear in the chart, they appear after the price has moved away from it or when they are touched for the first time? Could you please clarify it? because I have been monitoring these areas for several days and I still can not find the mechanics of their operation, thank you very much and my apologies for my bad English since it is not my native language

Regards
Daniel

I don't understand this indicator too.. Well, i suppose soon author will reply to our posts :)

Back