NZD/USD Daily Video, May 25, 2017

Hello Sive, I just saw you posted a live trading video. Would it be possible once you place a pending order and price is approaching it, to notify us here, so we can all follow your exact setup? I would say if you can get us a signal like this:

Place pending stop/limit at (specific price)
Place SL at (specific price)
Place TP at (specific price)

Once the trade is in profit and you move SL to BE you could again notify us here with:

Trade has gone in our favor and we can place SL at BE now.

And also for partial TP taking:

You can take half of profit now and move SL to BE.

If that would be possible then this would be great. Some of us can't monitor trades constantly, but if we get a notification we can quickly check mt4 and place orders, move SL, TP etc. I know time is valuable for you, so you could even set up a signal copying service and we could pay for that service.

Double Repo on 4hr time frame. Have a line of Resistance marked here and a long term trend line. I have took a short.
Hi Brett, I do not like reaction after DRPO has been confirmed. It should be fast, but it is not. My opinion is better to stick with butterfly, as I said in video... May be I'm wrong, but it seems that we will get butterfly completion before drop will start... I keep my sleeping limit sell @1.27 of butterfly.
That's why today I have no Live video - its too long to wait. Probably it makes sense to prepare it tomorrow...

Maybe...H&S.....
upload_2017-5-25_18-0-44.png

Hello Sive, I just saw you posted a live trading video. Would it be possible once you place a pending order and price is approaching it, to notify us here, so we can all follow your exact setup? I would say if you can get us a signal like this:

Place pending stop/limit at (specific price)
Place SL at (specific price)
Place TP at (specific price)

Once the trade is in profit and you move SL to BE you could again notify us here with:

Trade has gone in our favor and we can place SL at BE now.

And also for partial TP taking:

You can take half of profit now and move SL to BE.

If that would be possible then this would be great. Some of us can't monitor trades constantly, but if we get a notification we can quickly check mt4 and place orders, move SL, TP etc. I know time is valuable for you, so you could even set up a signal copying service and we could pay for that service.
I was thinking to ask Sive the same, so I join to Oportunis request!
Best regards.

Would it be possible once you place a pending order and price is approaching it, to notify us here, so we can all follow your exact setup?
I was thinking to ask Sive the same, so I join to Oportunis request!
Sive, you talk about a live trading room. How can we get in there?

Guys, there are some important moment here exist. FPA asks me to lead educational forum . If I will do everything for you - place orders, trade etc... what will you do? How you will learn to trade? Otherwise, we need to turn education to simple signal service...

Besides, in recent Live trading videos, there were rather fast trades, while I will place orders, while I will make mailing, while you will get and read it - chance will gone. Such trades demands online trading room service.
On longer-term trades, I think we give sufficient information in daily videos for trading... You could think that they are blur, but this is not neccesary so. Because in the moment of decision making you have more information, that you could not have yet when you're doing the video.

"Live trading room" - this is just how I called this videos...sorry for any confusion, but I do not know how better to name it. But this is an idea. Probably FPA could do this, although I'm not sure that this will be absoutely free. Besides, there is a problem of my presence. I'm rather busy in office, fund management etc. so, live conversation could be interrupted very often... This is the moment that needs to be thought...

Sive, thanks for your quick response.
And thanks for your direct and clear explanation.
Of course I would like a paid "Live Trading Room", no doubt about it, but I also understand the purpose of FPA educational forum. I appreciate it very much as another brick in the big wall of trading forex.
Though I think that you can learn much better trading in real time. But no doubt this should be paid.
Thanks again.

I hope so...because i'm still holding my short on Double Repo 4hr time frame!
Hi Brett, I do not like reaction after DRPO has been confirmed. It should be fast, but it is not. My opinion is better to stick with butterfly, as I said in video... May be I'm wrong, but it seems that we will get butterfly completion before drop will start... I keep my sleeping limit sell @1.27 of butterfly.
That's why today I have no Live video - its too long to wait. Probably it makes sense to prepare it tomorrow...
I will hold short to 1.618 of Butterfly. This trade is not normally one i would take...but i'm looking at other Major pairs and i'm seeing $ strength next week. It is always 'tricky' i find..leading into NFP and first week of the month! The PA is always difficult to read at these time! o_O

Back