• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss JustMarkets.com (was Justforex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Of course, what could I get from such person as you, who can only write some confused text without any reasonable proofs.
Yeah, my money aren't gone and I've never been suspected for cheating and violating policies... Maybe this is the reason?

I don't try to protect anyone here, but if a person is a cheater, he would say that I'm a representative of someone in ANY case. It's just obvious. Firstly, your second account said that Mr Winjak is a representative, now you're writing the same about me. Funny! Note, please, that I haven't written even A WORD that would save (as you say it) a company.

And as I've mentioned before... "I won't even judge who is right and who's wrong. Just will wait for their official answer and hope to see some proofs for deciding what to do."
If they provide profs of the fact you have been cheating, I'll leave with them. If not, I'll think of shifting to some other broker maybe. But still, my trading was always fine (on ECN)
Give your investor password Mr winjack.
Let's see where you stand in your comments that you are really a trader not a representative of scammer broker.

Let's see the equation.
Justforex had eaten our money.
So we are spreading this news.
But I can't understand why a person who is trading with justforex since years.
Having his account with them.
Ignoring all the proofs.
Doesn't want that someone point against his broker.
See if your account is OK them keep with them.
But you are behaving like their savior.
My money is lost with this scammer broker and the others also that's why we are spreading the info.
But I am not getting the thing why you against us and with the broker
Are you giving the guarantee of the broker if the broker eats someone's money and you will pay them.
There is no guarantee man
If someone believe this alextrader who is not other that the justforex himself
And join his broker.
Can't expect that he will get justice.
You can't complain here because you will be proved fake.
Their regulatory authority also doesn't give importance to complaints against them.
Because they are getting commissions from them
Rest you can learn benefits of getting Belize ifsc license that you can do your scam In anyway.
So people be safe.
Keep away

Please be informed that justforex is a scammer broker.
They don't know what is difference between churning and scalping.
Scalping and hedging all are part of forex trading, no broker can deny that.
And the ib who had brought the clients to a broker have the right for the revenue. Then there is no point to cancel the revenue and name the strategy known as scalping a bad word known as churning.
Both are same things but they are using the works churning just to make there own purpose solved.
Their main purpose is that not to pay ib comission to the ib.
And not to pay the profits to clients.
You all can tell me that is it illegal??

Attachments

• IMG-20170521-WA0018.jpg
    IMG-20170521-WA0018.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20170521-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20170521-WA0019.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20170521-WA0020.jpg
    IMG-20170521-WA0020.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20170521-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20170521-WA0021.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20170521-WA0022.jpg
    IMG-20170521-WA0022.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20170521-WA0023.jpg
    IMG-20170521-WA0023.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20170521-WA0024.jpg
    IMG-20170521-WA0024.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20170521-WA0025.jpg
    IMG-20170521-WA0025.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20170521-WA0026.jpg
    IMG-20170521-WA0026.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20170521-WA0027.jpg
    IMG-20170521-WA0027.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1
Dear Justforex scammer, Antariksh1 and True traderr!

Based on the content of the posts above, we have come to the conclusion that you are the partners who were blocked by the company this month since you were detected to be engaged in fraud activity by misleading the clients telling that you were the company fund managers. Based on what the clients who were fooled by you said, you asked for the access to the trading accounts to trade for the clients and flashed the deposits of the clients generating the remuneration for yourself.
By opening high volumes of the orders that had no economic sense and no risk management style whatsoever, you generated the partner revenue this way, also known as churning. And now are trying to discredit the company and its policies since you cannot withdraw funds gotten by the fraud activity and were blocked by the company.

We are in the process of collecting all the possible information regarding your activity to transfer to the relevant authority in order to ensure that fraudsters are punished.

So if someone knows any information about those who write here or have had experience of communicating with the "fund managers", we will be happy to receive any additional data to help to clear the market of fraudsters.
We also want to recommend the clients to pay more attention, NEVER provide the access to the accounts to the third parties.
JustForex is always happy to cooperate with new partners, we are in the process of creating a lot of new tools that will take the partner activity to the new level. We have as a purpose to satisfy the needs of the clients and provide the best service possible, therefore we see it very important to clear the market from the small scammers including those that harm the industry.

Well-well-well. I just came here to reply regarding my investor password and to give you some screenshots of my today's trading, and what do I see? Access to someones' accounts, what a surprise, indeed.
So, at first you ask for an investor password and then say something like: "My strategy is more successful and let me manage your funds?"
Anyway, here is my screenshot of my today order. (Ok, maybe it is not too profitable, but I wait for more, preferring to act careful.
It is not for you, but for other people to see that I'm a real person and I trade for real. With no account number, sorry, I prefer to keep it (as well as passwords) safe from fraudsters.

DAfznZ5W0AAnb_F.jpg:large

And I'm glad that I haven't withdrawn my money, though honestly saying, I began to worry and look at other companies.

Thank you for the updated info

alextrader79 is a JustForex employee. Winjak liked this post. He's also a JustForex employee. Spam Cat is sad to find so many JustForex employees lying and pretending to be clients in this thread.

NoSpamCat.jpg

I wanted to invest in forex, someone suggested me to start in jusforex so I searched here if here is any material to be useful to me.
But after I read this I want to be cleared.
Is justforex a safe place?

I wanted to invest in forex, someone suggested me to start in jusforex so I searched here if here is any material to be useful to me.
But after I read this I want to be cleared.
Is justforex a safe place?
You can try demo and see how it works for the start.
You see, people write different things, but the last heroes of the epic saga appeared to be cheaters themselves.
I won't advise you something.... I just can say that I'm ok here, but won't guarantee the same for others :)
Anyway, wish you nice trading , man! :)

You can try demo and see how it works for the start.
You see, people write different things, but the last heroes of the epic saga appeared to be cheaters themselves.
I won't advise you something.... I just can say that I'm ok here, but won't guarantee the same for others :)
Anyway, wish you nice trading , man! :)
Let me try with demo account.
Thanks for advice

Welcome No Deposit Bonus From JustForex

Dear forumers,

We want to introduce you our new Welcome No Deposit Bonus!

If you haven`t received our welcome bonuses earlier and you want to get additional money to start trading, choose JustForex Welcome No Deposit Bonus. To get the bonus, follow the next steps:

1. register the Back Office (if you haven`t made it yet);
2. verify your mobile phone number;
3. open Welcome (No deposit bonus) account.

All profit earned on the bonus funds will be available for withdrawal if you fulfill the conditions of the bonus rules. Find the detailed description at this page.

Best regards,
JustForex team

Back