Windsor Brokers, Cyprus

I couldn't agree more !!

Trust that the FPA Team of experts will follow the correct & expected course of action towards publishing our Egypt's 500+ Victims online scam case ASAP.

Why FPA is delaying our case?
FPA should be caring much more to help us either retrieve our money or prove with all evidence sent to them about the dirty work of Windsor brokers!
We choose FPA among other websites due to its high reputation, but now everybody is starting to loose trust in FPA and we will start saying and publishing everything on other website!
Our lawyers are almost done with all documents and reports and will move to cysec, mocas, fca within the coming days!
Our case will be the biggest case for 2017 and Windsor brokers will be totally destroyed, they will regret not solving the issue before they loose everything and get all sued!
Kindly we are asking again for the last time FPA to push things in the right direction and publish our case online as we already fit all the steps and rules!
Again, FPA don't let us loose trust in you for trying to support and hide everything for Windsor brokers the scammers!
Thanks and waiting for your correct action the soonest

The correct action for you is to be silent instead of wasting time on another conspiracy theory. If you don't like how the FPA handles things, go chat with the regulators and see how far you get telling them how to do their jobs. If you think a website should slap up an instant scam label on Windsor instead of trying to examine the facts and trying to recover every cent legitimately owed, go created your own website and post whatever you like on it.

The fact is that 6 days ago I sent a privacy consent form Windsor Brokers wants signed to Gogo arc. It's designed to allow them to share information with the FPA. Gogo arc only today said that he found the wording unacceptable and has provided an alternate version.

I've just told him to sign the alternate version and to send it to Windsor Brokers. I don't know if they will find it acceptable or not.

Does anyone still want to blame the FPA for this most recent delay?

Dear @AsstModerator with no offense, We really can't understand why you keep on giving us this harsh replies, we are defrauded clients who lost millions and are looking for justice, it is very normal that some client express their frustration, and instead of trying to give them a sense of security you say things like "The correct action for you is to be silent instead of wasting time" and "go created your own website and post whatever you like on it", this is way far from our expectations. We know that you are stressed and totally occupied handling too many case but you also should be more understanding.

Regarding the Consent Letter, put yourself in the shoes of any client, would you sign on such terms as:
"I, the undersigned do hereby provide my full express consent in order for Windsor, to process/provide personal data/data/information to specifically ForexPeaceArmy (online media) and furthermore to any person and/or third party, relating to my account(s)/personal information held by Windsor and furthermore indemnify Windsor and hold Windsor harmless from and against any and all liabilities,losses, costs, or expenses related to the information."
I believe that instead of encouraging the client to sign on such terms you should have replied to Windsor and told them that these are unacceptable terms. How do you accept "indemnify Windsor and hold Windsor harmless from and against any and all liabilities,losses, costs, or expenses related to the information"? and this is in front of "ForexPeaceArmy (online media) and furthermore to any person and/or third party"

Again we thank you for your effort, and we hope that you would understand our position, on our new thread you'll find enough evidence to prove Windsor Brokers guilty.

I'm giving harsh replies because I'm spending far too much time reading harshly written emails, PMs, and forums posts telling me how to do my job and falsely implying that I'm being unfair and delaying things. Some of these messages also want me to throw long established procedures out the window. With the most recent delay, I was waiting for Gogo arc to either sign or offer an alternative document. Since he already has some form of legal council, I assumed he'd probably come back with an alternate document within a day or two. Instead, it was 6 days and he only sent it to me, not to Windsor Brokers.

My goal is to determine the facts and to recover any money legitimately owed. A conversation between me, Gogo arc, and Windsor brokers is the best way to get this process started. Both sides have caused delays now, so accusations that Windsor's delays prove their guilt don't hold any more weight than delays from a Windsor client prove their innocence.

Yes, some Traders Court cases are processed faster. Companies that refuse to reply even by email make the process faster. The problem with those companies is that the chances of getting any money back are far lower than in cases where the company is willing to speak, even if the communication is only by email.

Now if everyone will stop telling me how to do my job, there are half a dozen other Traders Court cases I haven't had any time to check because of the extra time spent dealing with all the complaints about this case. If those people start complaining in their threads about delays, where will I get the time to address those complaints?

I'm giving harsh replies because I'm spending far too much time reading harshly written emails, PMs, and forums posts telling me how to do my job and falsely implying that I'm being unfair and delaying things. Some of these messages also want me to throw long established procedures out the window. With the most recent delay, I was waiting for Gogo arc to either sign or offer an alternative document. Since he already has some form of legal council, I assumed he'd probably come back with an alternate document within a day or two. Instead, it was 6 days and he only sent it to me, not to Windsor Brokers.

My goal is to determine the facts and to recover any money legitimately owed. A conversation between me, Gogo arc, and Windsor brokers is the best way to get this process started. Both sides have caused delays now, so accusations that Windsor's delays prove their guilt don't hold any more weight than delays from a Windsor client prove their innocence.

Yes, some Traders Court cases are processed faster. Companies that refuse to reply even by email make the process faster. The problem with those companies is that the chances of getting any money back are far lower than in cases where the company is willing to speak, even if the communication is only by email.

Now if everyone will stop telling me how to do my job, there are half a dozen other Traders Court cases I haven't had any time to check because of the extra time spent dealing with all the complaints about this case. If those people start complaining in their threads about delays, where will I get the time to address those complaints?

with all my respect the main issue now is to have a good link with fair requirements, when Windsor sent this illogical documents what kind of procedures FPA follow to protect victims letting them sign a document that they cant go legally with a broker who stole from hundreds of clients , by default I will go legally till the end if I didn't get my money back and when I posted in this esteemed site the main reason that FPA have a perfect repetition and know with fairness, please don't let your load be a weapon towards victims I have all the trust the FPA will support as they always did and the history can say that by your perfect records,
just to make it clear do you think when hundreds of people report Windsor and Windsor reply back with such document didn't this grab your attention with any doubts that there is something wrong!!! and this is a very unprofessional approach from Windsor and very clear that they are wasting time.

and regarding the 6 days wasted from GOGO by default when such request was requested and FPA didn't refuse it from the begging a legal advise was needed and this takes some time and this time could be saved from the begging as any legal advise will be BIG NO not to singe such right taking document .

please consider this mail and hope that you find my good well in this mail as I am now trying to see the good well in FPA reply as well to retrieve our rights with the support of your end dear and kindly read your reply again from the victims perspective and you will know how we felt, noting that we have all the trust in FPA wisdom and support till the end as far as I know that I will not leave my millions even thought I will lose my life .

The correct action for you is to be silent instead of wasting time on another conspiracy theory. If you don't like how the FPA handles things, go chat with the regulators and see how far you get telling them how to do their jobs. If you think a website should slap up an instant scam label on Windsor instead of trying to examine the facts and trying to recover every cent legitimately owed, go created your own website and post whatever you like on it.

The fact is that 6 days ago I sent a privacy consent form Windsor Brokers wants signed to Gogo arc. It's designed to allow them to share information with the FPA. Gogo arc only today said that he found the wording unacceptable and has provided an alternate version.

I've just told him to sign the alternate version and to send it to Windsor Brokers. I don't know if they will find it acceptable or not.

Does anyone still want to blame the FPA for this most recent delay?

Dear AsstModerstor,

Nothing personal between anyone of us and your goodself and nobody is telling you how to do your job. For sure we trust in FPA or else we won't be posting our issue here. Also I wish if you put yourself in anyone's shoes and give us all the excuse; We are all stressed out because of the tragic incidents related to this case and the time taken to resolve this. Hundreds of clients, invested in Windsor thru BI and suddenly a partner to the BI gets killed day light then the BI himself gets kidnapped and showed up with almost lost memory, we discover that our investments are vanished and Windsor is denying any knowledge of us and ignoring answering our claims for months. This incident started close to TWO YEARS now and if Windsor were innocent, sure they would have said something to defend their lost reputation or even sued us. Clients are part of a very stressful, frustrating events and I'm sure you agree with us that it's closer to a thriller detective story than a normal fraud case.

Have a good day

Dear AsstModerstor,

Nothing personal between anyone of us and your goodself and nobody is telling you how to do your job. For sure we trust in FPA or else we won't be posting our issue here. Also I wish if you put yourself in anyone's shoes and give us all the excuse; We are all stressed out because of the tragic incidents related to this case and the time taken to resolve this. Hundreds of clients, invested in Windsor thru BI and suddenly a partner to the BI gets killed day light then the BI himself gets kidnapped and showed up with almost lost memory, we discover that our investments are vanished and Windsor is denying any knowledge of us and ignoring answering our claims for months. This incident started close to TWO YEARS now and if Windsor were innocent, sure they would have said something to defend their lost reputation or even sued us. Clients are part of a very stressful, frustrating events and I'm sure you agree with us that it's closer to a thriller detective story than a normal fraud case.

Have a good day
That makes perfect sense. Fully agree with the above....

I urge every person who thought of dealing or is already dealing with this broker to read this first carefully.

This broker is very dangerous and must be avoided by any means. I have an account with Windsor Brokers since 2014; I have been introduced to them by one of their Business Introducers (B.I.) who happens to have several B.I. and White label agreements with them as well. This Person, who represented Windsor, with a partner of his, had another company where they used to offer Funds Management services for your funds at Windsor Brokers, i.e. trading on your behalf, against a 50 dollar commission per lot that they collect from Windsor Brokers directly through their commission account.

Windsor has had me to sign some documents saying that I am delegating their B.I. to trade only on my account on my behalf. The document had all the warnings of me accepting the worst case scenario of losing my money at any time, like what other brokers do, but it was repeated several times in several ways which reflects that the broker has anticipated what will happen afterwards, as if it was already planned. I have had my account opened by providing my ID documents and my personal email, which should be used for future correspondences as well as receiving daily/monthly statements from my Windsor account.

After transferring my funds to Windsor Brokers Hellenic Bank account, I had no communication at all from Windsor’s side, whenever I called them to ask about my account details, they completely refused to provide any information to me (although I am the account holder) and then they ask me to contact their B.I. who introduced me to them, as he has all the details.

Their B.I.’s Company had a website where in it he speaks in Windsor’s name and promotes for them and displays a long business relationship with Windsor since 2010. On that website, you can log in to your personal account page, with the same account number that you have with Windsor to see your account details at Windsor, see all deposits, withdrawals as well as winning/loosing trades done on your account. The performance was amazing as it reached almost 100 % annually.

I was sceptic at the beginning when I experienced their rejection to disclose any details of my own account to me, and their advice to get those details from their B.I. instead, but I tried to do a withdrawal from my Windsor account (through signing a Windsor withdrawal request, but sending it to Windsor through their B.I.) which went fine, as I always received the money very quickly in my bank account from Windsor’s bank account as well, which proved to me that everything is going on ok.

Accordingly, after making several very successful withdrawals, I have done more deposits at Windsor totaling an amount ofseveral hundred thousandUSD. After that things went very bad.

In June 2015, the partner of the B.I. got shot in the head in front of his house in the morning while riding his car, he had a suitcase full of cash with him and was wearing a gold watch, and however, nothing was taken but his cell phone. After a few weeks, the B.I. himself got kidnapped, then was found after a few days in a very bad condition before falling into a comma for almost a month, then woke up with partial memory loss. He cannot remember many details about his business with Windsor.

I did not know these details until afterwards in October 2015, when I started to request some withdrawals from the B.I. Company then received no response. I started to then contact Windsor Brokers directly where I got the same treatment as before, “Refer to your B.I. (now they started to say your instead of our), as he has all the details”.

I insisted that I must gain access to my account & money with them otherwise I will file a complaint toCySEC, only then they started to accept, but strangely they asked me first to cancel the Power Of Attorney (POA) that I did with them before for the B.I., and to sign a document to cancel the B.I. Email address as the communication address, then add my email instead. That was a very strange request as I have already provided my email address in the very beginning while opening the account as the only means of communication, but now I discovered that it was the B.I. email address that was considered by them as the registered one!! As I was never asked for this previous change, it now seemed very fishy and I felt there was some scam evidence showing up gradually.

I refused to cancel anything and I required them to add my info again and not to change any old configuration, they first refused, but when I escalated the matters, and only under extreme pressure, they complied. Then I received my first account statement in my email, which was a shock.

My account was traded down to the ground!!! All my deposits are there, but all of the money was traded in continuous loosing trades in a professionally consistent trend. All my hundreds thousands of USD deposits were reaching to 100 to 200 USD balances only in 4 to 6 days maximum from the day Windsor received them.

The strange thing is, all my withdrawals were there too!!! So, although my account balance was almost zero, but whenever I made a withdrawal request, I can see on the statement my account suddenly being boosted with the same exact amount that I requested on my withdrawal, coming from another Windsor account called “commission”, then after a few hours, the money goes out to my bank as a “withdrawal”.

When I confronted them asking about where is my balance that I can see on their B.I. Website, and why they do not match, they answered back saying “we do not know what you are talking about, we are not responsible for the losses that YOUR (not theirs) representative/money manager has incurred on your account, please check your agreement with us”!!!

Now I am in the status of a person who has been scammed all my life savings by a professional scammer broker who might have been involved in killing and kidnapping, wow!!! I’m sure that I’m not the only case; I have heard that there are a lot of other people who had experienced this with the same exact broker. This is why I am reaching out here in FPA to see if there would be a way to join forces against this criminally organised broker.

I do have everything that I have mentioned above perfectly documented, emails, recorded phone conversations with Windsor Brokers representatives, and screenshots of my account at the B.I. as well as full statement of my account at Windsor, which I fought to get.

I wish this issue would grab the attention of the Justice Makers in this industry. I have been almost destroyed by this scam & lost almost all of my life savings; I need help, and want to insure that this does not happen to anyone else.

Obviously, Windsor Brokers is a cover up for some kind of a large scam or dangerous operation. I really hope no one experiences what I have been through.
That is almost exactly what happened with me amongst the rest of our remaining 500 + Egyptian victim clients of Windsor Brokers in partnership with their Egyptian BI, who had initially managed to hookup our huge flow of funds to Windsor Brokers, then they decided to criminally get rid of him & hide / sleep on our monies for nearly 2 years now so far !!
Enough is enough, we are all here completely united & determined to return back ASAP all of our stolen funds at full via all possible professional & legal means...
We do have high hopes on the fairness, famous justice, and genuine support of the FPA as a first step in our legitimate endeavors of bringing back our full rights from such a big scam brokerage co. "Windsor Brokers Ltd."...

I urge every person who thought of dealing or is already dealing with this broker to read this first carefully.

This broker is very dangerous and must be avoided by any means. I have an account with Windsor Brokers since 2014; I have been introduced to them by one of their Business Introducers (B.I.) who happens to have several B.I. and White label agreements with them as well. This Person, who represented Windsor, with a partner of his, had another company where they used to offer Funds Management services for your funds at Windsor Brokers, i.e. trading on your behalf, against a 50 dollar commission per lot that they collect from Windsor Brokers directly through their commission account.

Windsor has had me to sign some documents saying that I am delegating their B.I. to trade only on my account on my behalf. The document had all the warnings of me accepting the worst case scenario of losing my money at any time, like what other brokers do, but it was repeated several times in several ways which reflects that the broker has anticipated what will happen afterwards, as if it was already planned. I have had my account opened by providing my ID documents and my personal email, which should be used for future correspondences as well as receiving daily/monthly statements from my Windsor account.

After transferring my funds to Windsor Brokers Hellenic Bank account, I had no communication at all from Windsor’s side, whenever I called them to ask about my account details, they completely refused to provide any information to me (although I am the account holder) and then they ask me to contact their B.I. who introduced me to them, as he has all the details.

Their B.I.’s Company had a website where in it he speaks in Windsor’s name and promotes for them and displays a long business relationship with Windsor since 2010. On that website, you can log in to your personal account page, with the same account number that you have with Windsor to see your account details at Windsor, see all deposits, withdrawals as well as winning/loosing trades done on your account. The performance was amazing as it reached almost 100 % annually.

I was sceptic at the beginning when I experienced their rejection to disclose any details of my own account to me, and their advice to get those details from their B.I. instead, but I tried to do a withdrawal from my Windsor account (through signing a Windsor withdrawal request, but sending it to Windsor through their B.I.) which went fine, as I always received the money very quickly in my bank account from Windsor’s bank account as well, which proved to me that everything is going on ok.

Accordingly, after making several very successful withdrawals, I have done more deposits at Windsor totaling an amount ofseveral hundred thousandUSD. After that things went very bad.

In June 2015, the partner of the B.I. got shot in the head in front of his house in the morning while riding his car, he had a suitcase full of cash with him and was wearing a gold watch, and however, nothing was taken but his cell phone. After a few weeks, the B.I. himself got kidnapped, then was found after a few days in a very bad condition before falling into a comma for almost a month, then woke up with partial memory loss. He cannot remember many details about his business with Windsor.

I did not know these details until afterwards in October 2015, when I started to request some withdrawals from the B.I. Company then received no response. I started to then contact Windsor Brokers directly where I got the same treatment as before, “Refer to your B.I. (now they started to say your instead of our), as he has all the details”.

I insisted that I must gain access to my account & money with them otherwise I will file a complaint toCySEC, only then they started to accept, but strangely they asked me first to cancel the Power Of Attorney (POA) that I did with them before for the B.I., and to sign a document to cancel the B.I. Email address as the communication address, then add my email instead. That was a very strange request as I have already provided my email address in the very beginning while opening the account as the only means of communication, but now I discovered that it was the B.I. email address that was considered by them as the registered one!! As I was never asked for this previous change, it now seemed very fishy and I felt there was some scam evidence showing up gradually.

I refused to cancel anything and I required them to add my info again and not to change any old configuration, they first refused, but when I escalated the matters, and only under extreme pressure, they complied. Then I received my first account statement in my email, which was a shock.

My account was traded down to the ground!!! All my deposits are there, but all of the money was traded in continuous loosing trades in a professionally consistent trend. All my hundreds thousands of USD deposits were reaching to 100 to 200 USD balances only in 4 to 6 days maximum from the day Windsor received them.

The strange thing is, all my withdrawals were there too!!! So, although my account balance was almost zero, but whenever I made a withdrawal request, I can see on the statement my account suddenly being boosted with the same exact amount that I requested on my withdrawal, coming from another Windsor account called “commission”, then after a few hours, the money goes out to my bank as a “withdrawal”.

When I confronted them asking about where is my balance that I can see on their B.I. Website, and why they do not match, they answered back saying “we do not know what you are talking about, we are not responsible for the losses that YOUR (not theirs) representative/money manager has incurred on your account, please check your agreement with us”!!!

Now I am in the status of a person who has been scammed all my life savings by a professional scammer broker who might have been involved in killing and kidnapping, wow!!! I’m sure that I’m not the only case; I have heard that there are a lot of other people who had experienced this with the same exact broker. This is why I am reaching out here in FPA to see if there would be a way to join forces against this criminally organised broker.

I do have everything that I have mentioned above perfectly documented, emails, recorded phone conversations with Windsor Brokers representatives, and screenshots of my account at the B.I. as well as full statement of my account at Windsor, which I fought to get.

I wish this issue would grab the attention of the Justice Makers in this industry. I have been almost destroyed by this scam & lost almost all of my life savings; I need help, and want to insure that this does not happen to anyone else.

Obviously, Windsor Brokers is a cover up for some kind of a large scam or dangerous operation. I really hope no one experiences what I have been through.
Couldnt agree more...same story happened to me with all my savings...windsor gone bad

Back