MY GOLDEN SIGNALS AND RICHARD NEAL ARE SCAMMERS

ITs a review link.
I'm not following you. I went to the link and inserted where asked the company name (My Golden Signals) and clicked on "add" and was told it was already in the system. Sorry....what do I need to do please?

he is saying to go here "https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13892/mygoldensignals-binary-signals" click add review and type in a review for the system

i think you are trying to add the company name over again and not a single review from yourself

Review Moderation Team Note: Companies sometimes get submitted several times before we get a chance to add them. The link you gave has been processed, so is the correct one for submitting reviews.

he is saying to go here "https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13892/mygoldensignals-binary-signals" click add review and type in a review for the system

i think you are trying to add the company name over again and not a single review from yourself

Review Moderation Team Note: Companies sometimes get submitted several times before we get a chance to add them. The link you gave has been processed, so is the correct one for submitting reviews.
Thanks ilikepeas.....I finally got it submitted correctly.

Great that you submitted the review, I would like to ask you that did you sent them invitation yet?
he did send him an invite, he posted a pic earlier in the thread here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/attachments/invitation-to-view-scam-thread-jpg.32392/

this guy actually made a response video about not being a scam and is definitely talking about the person in this thread since he mentions a 73% winning percentage so its pretty obvious he is referring to you. he claims that hes the only person to comaplin, but most likely he is the only person to complain since im willing to bet hardly anyone has bought his strategies, and those that have are very clearly very new to trading and probably dont even realize that they are being scammed, heres the video if anyones interestd:

he did send him an invite, he posted a pic earlier in the thread here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/attachments/invitation-to-view-scam-thread-jpg.32392/

this guy actually made a response video about not being a scam and is definitely talking about the person in this thread since he mentions a 73% winning percentage so its pretty obvious he is referring to you. he claims that hes the only person to comaplin, but most likely he is the only person to complain since im willing to bet hardly anyone has bought his strategies, and those that have are very clearly very new to trading and probably dont even realize that they are being scammed, heres the video if anyones interestd:

Yes, so true. Thanks ilikepeas!

I have watched Neal's videos and those of some others who trade Nadex like he does. I never believed the 90% win rate, but on Nadex, even your 73% win rate is excellent. My problem with his method is that you have to be extremely liquid to make it work. He rarely demonstrates ATM or OTM trades, instead advocating high probability ITM trades in which he puts up, say, $800 to make $300. It's a decent return, but given the size of the risk on every trade, is not a technique for me. On Nadex, I prefer fewer trades, ATM or slightly OTM, getting in at strong S/R levels.

I have watched Neal's videos and those of some others who trade Nadex like he does. I never believed the 90% win rate, but on Nadex, even your 73% win rate is excellent. My problem with his method is that you have to be extremely liquid to make it work. He rarely demonstrates ATM or OTM trades, instead advocating high probability ITM trades in which he puts up, say, $800 to make $300. It's a decent return, but given the size of the risk on every trade, is not a technique for me. On Nadex, I prefer fewer trades, ATM or slightly OTM, getting in at strong S/R levels.
"Even your 73% win rate is excellent". No way......it's always an overall loss using ITM options. Do the Math! Consider 73 of 100 winning trades at an average of $20 profit each............or $1460. Then 27 of 100 losing trades at an average loss of $80 each............or $2160. Net loss of $700.

"Even your 73% win rate is excellent". No way......it's always an overall loss using ITM options. Do the Math! Consider 73 of 100 winning trades at an average of $20 profit each............or $1460. Then 27 of 100 losing trades at an average loss of $80 each............or $2160. Net loss of $700.

This is true, your math is right, but assumes you allow the losing trades to go to expiry, and settle at 0. The best practice for Nadex is the same as non-binary trading: limit your losses. If the trade is going south on you and you apply a rule that you close it when it hits -$30 or -$40, then you lose $810-1,080 in your calculation. The profit on the 100 trades becomes $380-650. I almost always close my Nadex trades before expiry, win or lose, but that's just the way I trade it. Everyone has their own style.

I'm not defending the guy, just saying a 73% win rate is very good on any trading platform if you manage your risk.

Btw, from what I saw on the videos, Neal usually gets in for a $25-33 profit, so his average trade would have a slightly bigger return and smaller loss at expiry.

Back