- MT4
- smallest minimum deposit as possible
- deposit guarantee
- scalping and hedging (so NFA members fall away) should be allowed
- smallest lots as possible (0.01-0.10)

Thank you for your suggestions! :)
Best regards!

Hi,
You can try EverFX - quite new broker, but I am checking this platform since end of last year and its ok.
They have everything you needed, also very small, variable spreads starting from 0pip sometimes!
First I was on demo for 4 months, then I convert to real in April. All conditions exactly the same like demo, any info on web seems to be true.
I checked withdrawal twice already (as about CY brokers opinion on the market wasn't good) and also working perfect !
Try demo first - then you will decide if you want to get engaged :)
Good luck!

Spam Cat is not impressed by you failing to mention one small detail. You are posting from he same Cyprus IP address used by EverFX's representative.

Spam Cat will now grind you up and make spam meatballs out of you. Spam Cat is not sorry that you were still alive when the grinding began.

NoSpamCat.jpg

I agree with James - also trading with EverFX over 4 months and can recommend this broker ! cheers!

I agree with James - also trading with EverFX over 4 months and can recommend this broker ! cheers!

Hi,
You can try EverFX - quite new broker, but I am checking this platform since end of last year and its ok.
They have everything you needed, also very small, variable spreads starting from 0pip sometimes!
First I was on demo for 4 months, then I convert to real in April. All conditions exactly the same like demo, any info on web seems to be true.
I checked withdrawal twice already (as about CY brokers opinion on the market wasn't good) and also working perfect !
Try demo first - then you will decide if you want to get engaged :)
Good luck!
My opinion about everfx also positive so far :)

I'll take the last 3 posts as a strong vote against doing business with EverFx.

Back