GUILTY Case# 2017-053 | DavidK vs midasglobe.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that MidasGlobe.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 106 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DavidK

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.midasglobe.com

My Case is: Live chat with midasglobe.com

Hello there, Please reply to my email, when can I get the withdrawal I asked for already two weeks. Why nobody gets in contact with me ? Why you are ignoring my demands for my own money from my own trading account with you? You told me it will take 1 to 5 days to get money into my credit card account, but until now already 14 days I didn't get my money and also I din;t trade since I asked for my withdrawal. Please don't ignor my rights, I am a trader and a client with you (midasglobe.com). Thank you very much for your cooperation and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. David
14 May.2017

Scrrenshot of my trading account with midasglobe.com 14 May 2017 at 7:45 Pm EST

My total withdraw

davidk
8:58 PM (24 minutes ago)
to Julia, support, compliance

Hello there,
Please reply to my email, when I can get the withdrawal I asked for already two weeks.
Why nobody gets in contact with me? Why you are ignoring my demands for my own money from my own trading account with you?
You told me it will take 1 to 5 days to get money into my credit card account, but until now already 14 days I didn't get my money and also I don’t trade since I asked for my withdrawal.
You already disabled my trading account on the platform, so please release my fund and sent my withdrawal $ 4068-92+$52 = $4660.92 the total amount that you owe me.
52 dollars you should add to my account is : $12 the difference when I did my last $1000 deposit, shows in my account only $988 , then $40 is the commission fee of wire transfer You Andrew Belfort-the account manager and Julia Greyson) asked to do it and you will reimburse it to me. Many times, we discussed the issue that you will add to my account.
Please do not ignore my rights; I am a trader and a client with you (midasglobe.com).
Thank you very much for your cooperation and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
David K
14 May.2017

PairsIndexPro via mail-zg367.getresponse.com

May 13 (1 day ago)
to me

Hi David

For limited time we offer you to get our forex robot for free and a $150 bonus

How to get the robot and the bonus?

1. Signup to MidasGlobe: Click Here To Signup
2. On the promo code section in registration form write 100
3.Fund your account with $250 or more
4.Send us an email to Support@pairsindexpro.com then we will send you the robot and the $150 bonus to your account

Promo code 100:

Thanks

PairsIndexPro Team

davidk
9:19 PM (12 minutes ago)
to Support

Hello,

I already have an account with your recommended partnering broker (midasglobe.com). I have in my account $4660.92 and already for the second week I stopped trading and requested a total withdrawal of my money from this broker. They promised to me that I will get it in 1-5 days. I never got my withdrawal and every single day I am sending messages through the live chat, by emails, and on Skype to Andrew Belfort and Julia Greyson to reminding them about my withdrawal and to close my trading account with them. They are delaying the withdrawal, creating different excuses as my request is in the process with MLC, and soon I will receive it, which is not happened yet. Instead, they disabled my trading account on the platform and erased the trading history. I have screenshots of my trading history from the platform as the best evidence for the court. Every note of every day with midasglobe.com is documented and my commercial lawyer is handling the file.
The broker has showed the real face when I asked for a withdrawal. The broker was happy only when I was making deposit after deposit to my trading account and sending money to this broker (midasglobe.com).
Please check with them and give them an advice that they cannot continue playing dirty games with me. They want to stay on the financial market, and then they must mercifully and rapidly without any further delay sending me the money (the total withdrawal).

Thank you again for your cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

David K
Account number: 12015
14 May, 2017

May 18.2017

Hello,

I have requested a total withdrawal since May 03 and still I didn't receive it. Please make sure that the withdrawal has been processed and send it to my credit card account.

Thank you for your cooperation, I remain.

If you lose we pay
Inbox x

PairsIndexPro May 19 (11 days ago)

Hi David MidasGlobe offers a protected account for limited time. It means tha...

davidk
May 19 (11 days ago)

Please ask midasglobe to release my total withdrawal and send me the money to see the real face of this broker, how honest they are, then for sure I be back to you to discuss further relationship.
The most important thing for any trader to test the broker when asking for your money and can have it immediately. Any delay or excuses discourage traders and losing trust in the broker and its associates.

Thanks,
David

davidk
May 22 (8 days ago)

to Julia, Support, compliance

Hello,

I am writing to you this letter as a reminder, that until today May 22, 2017, I didn't receive my total withdrawal from you(midasglobe.com).

Please verify the transferring system and let me know the reason and when the money can enter into my credit card account.

I have been advised by the justice department and my banking administration to send you this extra reminder and asking you to accelerate the transfer of my total withdrawal.

Thank you once again for your cooperation in this matter.

David K, your trader with account number 12015
Monday, May 22, 2017

davidk
May 23 (7 days ago)

to Julia, Support, compliance, PairsIndexPro, support

Hi there ,

Please let me know where my total withdrawal is standing, what is the status of my funds transfer. Why so long and still nothing has been received into my credit card account? Why you are hiding yourself and not replying to me to let me know if you want to send me my total withdrawal or not?
The silence from your side and any further delays can harm your reputation more on the financial market.

Please reply immediately and give me a reasonable answer with explanation of the status of my request for the total withdrawal.

Thanks for your cooperation.

David K
Account number: 12015

davidk
May 24 (6 days ago)

to Julia, Support, compliance

Hello,
Already passed 21 days over my request for the total withdrawal fund, and still I did not receive it.

Please let me know about the status of my withdrawal and where iis it/ When It can enter to my banking account?

Please show your seriousness and transparency.

Any delay in the financial transaction can be fatal for your company's reputation .

David K
Trading account with midasglobe.com is : 12015
May 24, 2017

davidk
2:43 PM (21 hours ago)

to Support

Please send me your proofs of transferring my total withdrawal money. Send all proofs and confirmations from your bank to my bank and to my credit card account to prove it that you are serious, fair and a honest broker.
Harry up, the time is running. Today it's 23 days passed over my request for the total withdrawal of my money from my trading account with you (midasglobe.com). More than 10 times you replied that the money sent and received. Where is that money? when did you send and to whom? why so long? Where are your proofs? Why you don't show your proofs? Who confirmed that the money was sent and received ???? I am getting more contacts from victims who were involved in trading with midasglobe.com
You cannot continue on the financial market. The consumer protection is much stronger than you. We are traders and legally fighting for our rights and to protect our hard-earned money and the stressful profits. Thanks God, there are several international official authorities and organizations who can support victims on the financial market..

Please send the money that I had on my trading account on 3rd of May 2017 immediately or if it is already sent by you, give me the proofs to show it to the bank and authorities. If I get them really and totally, then nobody can bothering you any more.

Be Fair and faithful.

David K
My trading account with midasglobe.com: 12015
26th of May 2017

My case against you

davidk
10:54 AM (1 hour ago)

to Julia, Support, compliance, PairsIndexPro, support

I have waited 27 days to get my total withdrawal from you midasglobe.com and pairsindexpro.com.
I have wrote to you every day to reminding you and gave you too much chances to conduct yourselves accordingly and respecting the international laws and regulations in dealing with the financial markets to close my account on May 3rd, 2017 and sending my my total withdrawal from my trading account number 12015 with you. You have promised many times to do so, you have accepted my withdrawal request on your website in my trading account logged-in page. Also every time, I have communicated with you by emails, you were answering me in written the following:((you have received all your money including your profits)) ! I have asked you and replied to you on every your single messages to sending me your proofs that you have sent me the full money of the total withdrawal that I had in my trading account on May 3rd.2017, You never showed and never sent any proof from your bank , neither any official confirmation from your bank or from my bank that the money have been sent and received by me or by my bank here in Canada.

I cannot exchanging messages and writing to you forever, non-stop. I am tired of all that and it seams just wasting my time with you., and you think that you are the winner to lay to me and keeping all my money for you. It is a financial scam and fraud, nothing else!
I am filing my case against you today and it will go public worldwide.
So you must pay the price for your behaviour and machination on the financial market by screwing innocent traders and stealing their money.

I have made screenshots of every day's operations with you, on your platform, your so called live-chat, your web pages and my trading account pages including deposits, withdrawals requests, your confirmations, your attempts to lose my money on the trading platform by opening positions without my authorizations while we were already in dispute with you for my total withdrawal. I have all phone calls records, and Skype communications with your so called account managers and support personals. I got replies from several other traders who became victims trading with midasglobe.com, who's testimonies. and messages will be attached to my publications.

I will get back from you my money and my profits in total, but you are losing a reputation and can not continue dealing with finance and money, you can not stay active on the financial market. You can not stay non-regulated and never you can be regulated too. No one regulation authority in the world can provide you a licence to work on the financial market and dealing with people's money.

David K
Trading account number with midasglobe.com: 12015

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by My review about midasglobe on 05/14/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 05/03/17 the last contact was on 05/30/17

Details: Please take a look at our conversations with the support department of midasglobe.com

Please be advised that I have asked the broker to close my account and sending me my total withdrawal on May 03.2017. After May 03, any manipulations or losses must be the responsibility of the broker and must compensate my for every cent lost from my account.
Thank you for your time and considerations. I hope on you to help me recover my money and stopping this broker from cheating traders:-

My total withdrawal status
Inbox
davidk

May 16 (1 day ago)
to Julia, support, compliance@midasglobe.com

Hello,
I invite you all to visit the following website by clicking on the link.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scammer-and-cheaters-midasglobe-com-and-pairsindexpro-com.50406/
I asked you to close my account and proceed the total withdrawal from my account with you and sending me my gains and my funds that I have in my account dated May 03, 2017.
Thanks,
David K
Live account number I had with you: 12015

Support MidasGlobe May 16 (1 day ago)
Mr. You money was withdrawn on May, 3. You decided to blackmail our company. ...

davidk
May 16 (1 day ago)
to Support
Hello, Please send me the proof that you have sent me my money $ 4660.42. I never received this amount and nobody has advised me that the total withdrawal has been processed and sent to my visa account. I have received only $170, when my balance was $ 4778.42 +52 that you owe me = $ 4830.42 That you should send it to my visa account immediately on May 03.2017. But you choosed to send only $170, why ? nobody explained it to me. I ma sending you every single day messages since May 03 to remind you about the status of my total withdrawal, but never ever you replied to me to telling me when I can get my money (The total Withdrawal). I have my screenshots of all my operations and my trading account, my trading balance, my transactions and deposits since the first day up to 03 May 2017 and also until today that you have opened illegal trading positions without my authorizations regardless to multiple messages I sent you to close my account and send me the total withdrawal. Please send your payment proofs to my and to my bank about the total amount of the withdrawal that I asked for.
Please conduct yourselves accordingly,
David

davidk
May 16 (1 day ago)
to Forex
Please stop blackmail us Thank You MidasGlobe ---- On Tue, 16 May 2017 14:06:...

davidk
May 16 (1 day ago)
to Support
Please send me my withdrawal as soon as possible.

You got all the money Thank You MidasGlobe ---- On Tue, 16 May 2017 14:20:49 ...

davidk
May 16 (1 day ago)
to Support
Send me the proof and stop lying. You cannot ignore my withdrawal.

davidk
May 16 (1 day ago)
to Support
Hello,
I hold you all the responsibility for my money that I had in my trading account on May 03, 2017, the date I asked you the full withdrawal of my gains and funds. I have reminded you every single day to send me my total withdrawal $ 4660 and close the account immediately. After May 03, 2017 I did not trade and I did not give any authorization to open positions and trading for me. Also, nobody asked me if I want to trade or not. Any losses made from my account after May 03, 2017 you must compensate as I didn't ask you to loss my money and I wasn't responsible for that account Since I requested closing the account and the total withdrawal Already 2 weeks.
My banking administration has been advised and they are waiting from you to get the total amount of $ 4660.42.
Thank you for understanding and cooperation.

davidk
May 16 (1 day ago)
to Forex
You continue to blackmail us Thank You MidasGlobe ---- On Tue, 16 May 2017 15...

davidk
May 16 (1 day ago)
to Support
Dear Sir/ or Madame,
When you send me the proofs that you have sent the total withdrawal that I asked for to my banking account, then I will stop contacting you. It's not a blackmail, it's my right for my money that I had in my trading account on May 03, 2017. I take all legal measures to recover my money from you (midasglobe.com). I have all my proofs and screenshots.
Thanks,
David
Trading account number 12015

davidk
May 16 (1 day ago)
to Forex
You continue to blackmail us and spread rumors. Thank You MidasGlobe ---- On ...

davidk
May 16 (1 day ago)
to Support
Ok. Seams the good faith does not work with you. We take legal actions against you to recover my total amount from you. David

Reminder for my total withdrawal from midasglobe.com
Inbox
x

davidk
May 25 (5 days ago)

to Julia, Support, compliance, PairsIndexPro
Hello again,

It's to reminding you about the status of my total withdrawal which is overdue and still I didn't get it. Now you are in default and must add interest to it.
As I promised, I will take legal actions and asking all jurisdictions to be involved in this case including all forex interested websites and consumer protection authorities.
I am sending to them all messages, documents, chats, skype communications and screenshots concerning my trade relationship with midasglobe and pairsindexpro, all trades and trade transfers and transactions.
I will attach the story of other traders who suffered from trading with you and who is in continuing disputes with midasglobe.com and its personals.
You use the same methods to grab more money from all traders after they were recruited and convinced by pairsindexpro to invest only $200 with the preferred forex broker midasglobe.com to make big money day after day and grow ,...etc.

Please save your skin and reputation if you want to stay active on the forex and financial market.

David K
Trading account with midasglobe.com : 12015

This reminder drafted on May 25.2017

Support MidasGlobe May 25 (5 days ago)
You got all the money including profits. Please stop blackmail our company. T...

davidk
May 25 (5 days ago)

to Support
You are all the time repeating the same phrases: you got all the money !
Can you sending me your proofs and confirmations that you sent the money to me ? How did you sent me the money? Via bank? Where are your proofs and confirmation from your bank and from my bank?
When did you sent my total withdrawal? How long and how many more days it will take to get money into my credit card account?
Already passed 22 days and nothing have been received by me, neither by my credit account or my bank.

If you did send me my money I asked for, Please prove it.!
If you can not prove it, then it's not true what you are saying and writing to me, it is not a reasonable answer and not proofed.

Then Until I get the money in my credit account, I continue to fight for it and I will do more publications and taking more better steps in suing you (midasglobe.com and pairsindexpro.com ). I never ever give up and keep it silence to let somebody like you to fool me and taking my hard-earned money from me.

So please send me immediately your official proofs of transferring the money in full to my credit card account. My bank already prepared whole documentations to be sent to your bank on Monday for contest and charge back.

I have with me other traders who suffered from dealing with you, who's account manager was Jim.
If I receive the money (total withdrawal of the money I had in my trading account on 3rd of May 2017) until Monday 29th May 2017, then I can stop all the procedures and taking out my name from all cases against you, otherwise I will go ahead and will take all legal steps until my demand can be satisfied.

Best regards to all of you,

David K
Account number with midasglobe.com : 12015
25th of May 2017

davidk
May 26 (4 days ago)

to Support
Please send me your proofs of transferring my total withdrawal money. Send all proofs and confirmations from your bank to my bank and to my credit card account to prove it that you are serious, fair and a honest broker.
Harry up, the time is running. Today it's 23 days passed over my request for the total withdrawal of my money from my trading account with you (midasglobe.com). More than 10 times you replied that the money sent and received. Where is that money? when did you send and to whom? why so long? Where are your proofs? Why you don't show your proofs? Who confirmed that the money was sent and received???? I am getting more contacts from victims who were involved in trading with midasglobe.com
You can not continue on the financial market. The consumer protection is much stronger than you. We are traders and legally fighting for our rights and to protect our hard earned money and the stressful profits. Thanks God, there are several international official authorities and organizations who can support victims on the financial market..

Please send the money that I had on my trading account on 3rd of May 2017 immediately or if it is already sent by you, give me the proofs to show it to the bank and authorities. If I get them really and totally, then nobody can bothering you any more.

Be Fair and faithful.

David K
26th of May 2017

Support MidasGlobe <support@midasglobe.com>
2:14 PM (1 hour ago) may 30.2017

to me
Your a financial scammer from Moscow.
The Capitale.
You will not get the money for the second time!!

Thank You
MidasGlobe

Company representatives' emails: Julia Greyson <julia@midasglobe.com>
Midasglobe Support <support@midasglobe.com>
compliance <compliance@midasglobe.com>

Attachments

• Screenshots of my trading account and history with midasglobe.com.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • Skype communications with midasglobe personals Julia and Andrew.doc
    268.5 KB · Views: 19
  • My communications with midasglobe.com and pairsindexpro via Live-chat and Emails until May 30.doc
    864 KB · Views: 10
I see you've already invited MidasGlobe to your Scam Alerts thread. I'm sending the formal FPA invitation now.

Please post an update here on Tuesday or Wednesday to let me know if you've heard anything back from them or not.

I've received a reply from support@midasglobe.com

It said...

Hi Bill,

We are currently in the process of refunding the full sum of client's deposit.

It is unfortunate how things turned out, but there were some misunderstandings on both parts.

Said client had obligated himself to trade for a very large sum, however, he didn't fulfill his obligation and due to a lack of communication things just escalated unnecessarily.

We work hard to try and provide our clients with a positive experience and fair trading conditions.

We are certain that this matter will be resolved shortly, and hope that similar situations not arise in the future.

We would like to know, once matters are settled if the negative comments will remain or will they be erased.

Thank You
MidasGlobe

If you haven't heard from them yet, please email support and ask them what is going on.

There has been a 3-way email discussion between me, FPA member DavidK, and Midas Globe support. Based on the answers given by Midas Globe so far, I strongly doubt that any progress will be made. Because of this I am now moving the thread to Open Cases.

If there is no significant progress by the end of the week, this will go to a vote next week.

Hello,

I have tried a lot with midasglobe. I sent them too many messages by email, live chat and skype to reminding this broker about my total withdrawal since May 03. 2017 until today June 27.

All the time they invent a new excuse with new conditions just to delay or not to give me my money back. Midasglobe now talks about T&C and large lots that as they say I should trade before asking for withdraws, which is not true, but absurdes.

Please once again take a look at following messages have been exchanged with this broker:

My total withdrawal status
Inbox
davidk
May 16 (1 day ago)
to Julia, support, compliance@midasglobe.com

Hello,
I invite you all to visit the following website by clicking on the link.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...s-midasglobe-com-and-pairsindexpro-com.50406/
I asked you to close my account and proceed the total withdrawal from my account with you and sending me my gains and my funds that I have in my account dated May 03, 2017.
Thanks,
David
Live account number I had with you: 12015

Mr. You money was withdrawn on May, 3. You decided to blackmail our company. ...

davidk
May 16 (1 day ago)
to Support
Hello, Please send me the proof that you have sent me my money $ 4660.42. I never received this amount and nobody has advised me that the total withdrawal has been processed and sent to my visa account. I have received only $170, when my balance was $ 4778.42 +52 that you owe me = $ 4830.42 That you should send it to my visa account immediately on May 03.2017. But you choosed to send only $170, why ? nobody explained it to me. I ma sending you every single day messages since May 03 to remind you about the status of my total withdrawal, but never ever you replied to me to telling me when I can get my money (The total Withdrawal). I have my screenshots of all my operations and my trading account, my trading balance, my transactions and deposits since the first day up to 03 May 2017 and also until today that you have opened illegal trading positions without my authorizations regardless to multiple messages I sent you to close my account and send me the total withdrawal. Please send your payment proofs to my and to my bank about the total amount of the withdrawal that I asked for.
Please conduct yourselves accordingly,
David

davidk
May 16 (1 day ago)
to Forex
Please stop blackmail us Thank You MidasGlobe ---- On Tue, 16 May 2017 14:06:...

davidk
May 16 (1 day ago)
to Support
Please send me my withdrawal as soon as possible.

You got all the money Thank You MidasGlobe ---- On Tue, 16 May 2017 14:20:49 ...

davidk
May 16 (1 day ago)
to Support
Send me the proof and stop lying. You cannot ignore my withdrawal.

davidk
May 16 (1 day ago)
to Support
Hello,
I hold you all the responsibility for my money that I had in my trading account on May 03, 2017, the date I asked you the full withdrawal of my gains and funds. I have reminded you every single day to send me my total withdrawal $ 4660 and close the account immediately. After May 03, 2017 I did not trade and I did not give any authorization to open positions and trading for me. Also, nobody asked me if I want to trade or not. Any losses made from my account after May 03, 2017 you must compensate as I didn't ask you to loss my money and I wasn't responsible for that account Since I requested closing the account and the total withdrawal Already 2 weeks.
My banking administration has been advised and they are waiting from you to get the total amount of $ 4660.42.
Thank you for understanding and cooperation.

davidk
May 16 (1 day ago)
to Forex

You continue to blackmail us Thank You MidasGlobe ---- On Tue, 16 May 2017 15...

davidk
May 16 (1 day ago)
to Support
Dear Sir/ or Madame,
When you send me the proofs that you have sent the total withdrawal that I asked for to my banking account, then I will stop contacting you. It's not a blackmail, it's my right for my money that I had in my trading account on May 03, 2017. I take all legal measures to recover my money from you (midasglobe.com). I have all my proofs and screenshots.
Thanks,
David
Trading account number 12015

davidk
May 16 (1 day ago)
to Forex
You continue to blackmail us and spread rumors. Thank You MidasGlobe ---- On ...

davidk
May 16 (1 day ago)
to Support
Ok. Seams the good faith does not work with you. We take legal actions against you to recover my total amount from you. David

Reminder for my total withdrawal from midasglobe.com
Inbox
davidk
May 25 (5 days ago)

to Julia, Support, compliance, PairsIndexPro
Hello again,

It's to reminding you about the status of my total withdrawal which is overdue and still I didn't get it. Now you are in default and must add interest to it.
As I promised, I will take legal actions and asking all jurisdictions to be involved in this case including all forex interested websites and consumer protection authorities.
I am sending to them all messages, documents, chats, skype communications and screenshots concerning my trade relationship with midasglobe and pairsindexpro, all trades and trade transfers and transactions.
I will attach the story of other traders who suffered from trading with you and who is in continuing disputes with midasglobe.com and its personals.
You use the same methods to grab more money from all traders after they were recruited and convinced by pairsindexpro to invest only $200 with the preferred forex broker midasglobe.com to make big money day after day and grow ,...etc.

Please save your skin and reputation if you want to stay active on the forex and financial market.

David K
Trading account with midasglobe.com : 12015
This reminder drafted on May 25.2017

Support MidasGlobe May 25 (5 days ago)
You got all the money including profits. Please stop blackmail our company. T...

davidk
May 25 (5 days ago)

to Support
You are all the time repeating the same phrases: you got all the money !
Can you sending me your proofs and confirmations that you sent the money to me ? How did you sent me the money? Via bank? Where are your proofs and confirmation from your bank and from my bank?
When did you sent my total withdrawal? How long and how many more days it will take to get money into my credit card account?
Already passed 22 days and nothing have been received by me, neither by my credit account or my bank.

If you did send me my money I asked for, Please prove it.!
If you can not prove it, then it's not true what you are saying and writing to me, it is not a reasonable answer and not proofed.

Then Until I get the money in my credit account, I continue to fight for it and I will do more publications and taking more better steps in suing you (midasglobe.com and pairsindexpro.com ). I never ever give up and keep it silence to let somebody like you to fool me and taking my hard-earned money from me.

So please send me immediately your official proofs of transferring the money in full to my credit card account. My bank already prepared whole documentations to be sent to your bank on Monday for contest and charge back.

I have with me other traders who suffered from dealing with you, who's account manager was Jim.
If I receive the money (total withdrawal of the money I had in my trading account on 3rd of May 2017) until Monday 29th May 2017, then I can stop all the procedures and taking out my name from all cases against you, otherwise I will go ahead and will take all legal steps until my demand can be satisfied.

Best regards to all of you,

David
Account number with midasglobe.com : 12015
25th of May 2017

davidk
May 26 (4 days ago)

to Support
Harry up, the time is running. Today it's 23 days passed over my request for the total withdrawal of my money from my trading account with you (midasglobe.com). More than 10 times you replied that the money sent and received. Where is that money? when did you send and to whom? why so long? Where are your proofs? Why you don't show your proofs? Who confirmed that the money was sent and received???? I am getting more contacts from victims who were involved in trading with midasglobe.com
You can not continue on the financial market. The consumer protection is much stronger than you. We are traders and legally fighting for our rights and to protect our hard earned money and the stressful profits. Thanks God, there are several international official authorities and organizations who can support victims on the financial market..

Be Fair and faithful.

David K
26th of May 2017

Support MidasGlobe <support@midasglobe.com>
2:14 PM (1 hour ago) may 30.2017

to me
Your a financial scammer from Moscow.
The Capitale.
You will not get the money for the second time!!

Thank You
MidasGlobe

Here you go, past so long time and I

Past so long time and still I am waiting for my withdrawal from modasglobe.com
Why they didn
t talk about T&C then when they claimed that all money sent and paid in full including the profits? why now they pretend that all thoses messages and communications are forgotten and now they are respecting the T&C and excusing that the client must trade large lots before asking for withdrawals???
They were lying then or now? actually lie is lie doesn't matter when they lie.
Why they don't take the responsibility for $700 losses in my account when they placed 6 unauthorized trades and lost my money before zeroing and closing my trading account???
I am holding them the responsibility for my money, my time, my honor was insulted and midasglobe must pay the price plus interests and legal fees. Midasglobe up to date continues to fool, sc am and cheat traders around the globe and I am informed daily by other traders, victims of scams by midasglobe. People are talking about their bad experiences with midasglobe and it's dirty tricks to pickpocketing innocent traders and stealing their money.
They use different names as Jack, Jim, Andrew Belfort, Julia Greysons and Mark,...etc one after other to inspiring you that each one is better than the other one to make you believe in him or her and sending your money to them, preferable by wire transfer.

I want to sue this broker and declare midasglobe.com Guilty.

Thanks,

DavidK

Hello,

I want to ask you to declare midasglobe.com Guilty for non respecting its obligations on the financial market toward its clients. Midasglobe doesn't respect the Law and Orders in manipulating people's money. Midasgloe practicing scams and financial frauds by withholding traders withdrawals and not returning peoples money.
Midasglobe is unregistered and unauthorized forex broker and still obliging traders to deposit money in midasglobe accounts without rights to withdraw it.

Midasglobe must stand onfront of internationl court for financial crimes.

Thanks,

DavidK

There has been a 3-way email discussion between me, FPA member DavidK, and Midas Globe support. Based on the answers given by Midas Globe so far, I strongly doubt that any progress will be made. Because of this I am now moving the thread to Open Cases.

If there is no significant progress by the end of the week, this will go to a vote next week.

Why didn't they come on the forum (scam alert or court case) to explain the issue.

Hello 4evermaat,

Midasglobe has nothing to say except lies and artificial excuses that they invent everyday to avoid any payments.
Everyday, they are hunting and fishing new innocent traders then pickpocketing them by using different dirty games and tricks. Even they force traders to take more dettes and depositing the money into trading accounts with midasglobe.
They have hired a Gypsy group of personals and pushing them to contact several time per day all trading clients to inspiring them putting more and more money in the trading accounts without letting anybody to withdraw gains or own funds from the accounts.

We must get united to fight such gangs and stopping them from this kind of financial frauds and criminality.
We must with the help of FPA sue midasglobe.com and forcing them to pay back peoples money immediately including any gains, interests and even for the moral damages.

Warm regards,

DavidK

well, if you take 5 min ,health mind (100% entry bonus to your money(what, i want this too:D ), no adress ,pictures from google, no regulation etc.) or Pharaohs thread how to check scam,everything is there.

I did fast check right now and its 99,99% scam.

Back