• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GNTFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
The issues with Liquidity may be true. It is hard to know. However, if a broker wanted to cheat anyone, then why would they move their banking to the USA? They used to have bank accounts in Czechoslovakia and other places. If I wanted to scam people, then the last thing I would do is move my banking to a regulated country.
tomorow i will ask for a withdrawal,i will let you know if i get my money.or not in the next 2 weeks.Liquidity provider i dont understand because my other withdrawal,the money come from first bank colorado usa,who is the money provider,the first bank or somebody else,you know about that,I dont know how you can have a problem with your liquidity provider when you have money in a bank account for wire transfer.

tomorow i will ask for a withdrawal,i will let you know if i get my money.or not in the next 2 weeks.Liquidity provider i dont understand because my other withdrawal,the money come from first bank colorado usa,who is the money provider,the first bank or somebody else,you know about that,I dont know how you can have a problem with your liquidity provider when you have money in a bank account for wire transfer.

I have also been waiting for over month for a partial withdrawal. Hope they start returning money.
You're right, if the money was segregated into client accounts at the bank then the withdrawal should not have been a problem. Looks like they were not doing that.
My point is that why would someone move their banking into the USA if they were actually trying to scam people. Doesn't make sense. They were doing their banking before from other places before - I remember sending my money to Czechoslovakia a long time ago (a place with less regulations), however, recently they started to use a bank in Colorado .
This is the only thing that is keeping my hopes up.

I have also been waiting for over month for a partial withdrawal. Hope they start returning money.
You're right, if the money was segregated into client accounts at the bank then the withdrawal should not have been a problem. Looks like they were not doing that.
My point is that why would someone move their banking into the USA if they were actually trying to scam people. Doesn't make sense. They were doing their banking before from other places before - I remember sending my money to Czechoslovakia a long time ago (a place with less regulations), however, recently they started to use a bank in Colorado .
This is the only thing that is keeping my hopes up.

Hi All

I am in the same situation - asked for withdrawal and heard nothing. I then emailed several times and have had no reply. I sent my money to a bank in Latvia. Bank was called Rietumu.
I will keep everyone posted as to my situation - please do the same.

Thanks

Hi All

I am in the same situation - asked for withdrawal and heard nothing. I then emailed several times and have had no reply. I sent my money to a bank in Latvia. Bank was called Rietumu.
I will keep everyone posted as to my situation - please do the same.

Thanks
sunday i asked for a wiyhdrawal and yesredday i got a message from gntfx ( you withdrawal has been approuved ) and sent him my my bank account details.We will see,sorry for my poor english

The issues with Liquidity may be true. It is hard to know. However, if a broker wanted to cheat anyone, then why would they move their banking to the USA? They used to have bank accounts in Czechoslovakia and other places. If I wanted to scam people, then the last thing I would do is move my banking to a regulated country.

I have never used the term "cheat" and that's not my sentiment. I don't think there's malfeasance on the part of GNTFX.

However, it appears there is some kind of mismanagement on the part of the liquidity provider.

Technically though, it makes no difference--whether it's cheating or mismanagement, the results are the same--I can't access my funds. The fact that GNTFX won't reply to my emails certainly doesn't make things any better. I have a considerable amount of money in my account, and the income generated is (was) being used to cover personal expenses. This situation puts me at a severe disadvantage.

The website claims the money is held in individually numerated Barclay's accounts. In actuality they sent all funds to their liquidity provider. I believe that provider is Iron FX.

Iron FX has been under investigation by the FCA for the last few months. Their accounts were frozen and they were fined for accounting irregularities.

The last trade I can see is 26th June - so still activity but I have received no replies to my "withdrawal issue" emails, except for the automatic system "Zendesk" reply.
How can a legitimate fx broker not reply to it's customers? I think we all have a problem, but question is - what can we do?

The last trade I can see is 26th June - so still activity but I have received no replies to my "withdrawal issue" emails, except for the automatic system "Zendesk" reply.
How can a legitimate fx broker not reply to it's customers? I think we all have a problem, but question is - what can we do?
i will tell you about my withdrawal next week

i will tell you about my withdrawal next week
Yes, please let us know. I've been waiting just under 2 months for my withdrawal to show up. Communication with GNTFX has been spotty at best.

There are still regular trades with GNTFX. In case anyone is wondering about trade methodology--it seems to be based on London Breakout but using stops on 5 min chart instead of the usual 1HR. I've been able to pretty much replicate the trading style on my personal account.

I've done quite a bit of reconnaissance and investigation of Brian, Richard, and GNTFX. Their stories all hold up to scrutiny from what I've been able to tell. Lets just hope we can get through this rough patch, fingers crossed.

Yes, please let us know. I've been waiting just under 2 months for my withdrawal to show up. Communication with GNTFX has been spotty at best.

There are still regular trades with GNTFX. In case anyone is wondering about trade methodology--it seems to be based on London Breakout but using stops on 5 min chart instead of the usual 1HR. I've been able to pretty much replicate the trading style on my personal account.

I've done quite a bit of reconnaissance and investigation of Brian, Richard, and GNTFX. Their stories all hold up to scrutiny from what I've been able to tell. Lets just hope we can get through this rough patch, fingers crossed.

Back