SPAM for Multibank Exchange Group (MexGroup) Beijing China

Javed Ali

Banned
We are Online Forex Trading Broker in Beijing China. We are regulated by FCA and ASIC. We are looking Individual Investors and IBs from different countries to work with us. We provide better commission and better spread margin. You can contact me: javed@mexgroup.com or visit our company website: mexgroup.com
Feel free in case you have queries. Thank you. Javed
Multibank Exchange Group Beijing China

General Forex Talk is clearly marked as a no advertising area. You are banned. You will now be sliced up and roasted over an open fire.

Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

I have received an email from this company, and they have also called me by phone, as I never gave my personal information to this company, and I know that, these are interested in that, I open an account with them.

And I do not want to know anything about this company.

I have received an email from this company, and they have also called me by phone, as I never gave my personal information to this company, and I know that, these are interested in that, I open an account with them.

Such strange unknown companies became so active recently.
I've received an email from shift forex, they told me that I've left them a wrong number. what?
I've never announced my phone number , aaarhg hate such spam, honestly. How have they found my e-mail address, is the other question...

These annoying guys are keep contacting me, it seems they are desperately looking for clients! The website and products to me look very shady, does anyone have experience with them?

They claim to be FCA regulated HOWEVER a quick check on the FCA website and seems the license is under MEx Europe, MEx Europe however is NOT part of MEX Group. Also, I have heard these are the same IKON Group guys, any feedback?

Back