Fear

And I believe it is not easy to do so. Let's take the most common example, family and your career. I believe nowadays most of the people headache on this matter.

It's good to have a supportive family when you trade. Mine has been supportive and it has made a huge difference.

Fear is not always our friend. Whereas successful forex traders are in control of their fear, others can become controlled by it and eventually become apprehensive, anxious and unable to make decisions. The ‘entering’ and ‘exiting’ of a trade becomes a nightmare. To become a successful trader, it is essential to make fear our ally, to harness it and flow with it in order to reap the benefits such a survival mechanism has to offer.

That is a great point. It's less about suppressing one's fear, as that is not entirely possible. It's more about learning to accept it, control it, even use it.

everyone's common fear is loosing a trade.
But that's shouldn't be the primary fear. Primary should be our lack of knowledge in training. Those who don't have adequate k knowledge in trading must fear each and every step he takes.

everyone's common fear is loosing a trade.
But that's shouldn't be the primary fear. Primary should be our lack of knowledge in training. Those who don't have adequate k knowledge in trading must fear each and every step he takes.

The two fears are connected. The more you know, the more confident you are, the less fear you have. The opposite, however, can also be true.

believe that forex effect on my personal life as it is fearful business and every time we have to need good decision making attitude due to which we have to do lot of hard work, I am enjoying forex but giving pretty hard work.

What are the things that concern you the most when you trade? For me it's the wariness of random spikes - they do happen from time to time - as well as doubt in my own assessment.

What are the things that concern you the most when you trade? For me it's the wariness of random spikes - they do happen from time to time - as well as doubt in my own assessment.

As for me its stop loss hunting. It took me years to find fair and honest broker that doesn't intervene with my trading.

As for me its stop loss hunting. It took me years to find fair and honest broker that doesn't intervene with my trading.

What kind of broker is this, share your knowledge with us, many traders will be grateful to you for this.

Forex involves high emotions and fear factor. We can handle fear factors and overcome the loss factors by following proper money management skills and then we will be able achieve our targets.

Back