• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avatrade

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
-(@ os just see the last report on Financial Feeds about Cysec: If enough foreign regulators call over the years this does have any impact on the entire scene though it does not help any individual plaintiff with her/his only single case).

:) no thanks, only place i need to see CySEC is facing an EU Court !

Yes, and Europe INSTITUTIONS must act in accordance with EU law and that if they did not they could be liable for flagrant breaches of fundamental laws !

so far cysec supervision duty’s consist of promoting, financial crime, money laundering, gambling, rigging, it’s a long list of wrongdoing….cold calling, fake names, and so on.

….now the island even wants to recover Israeli Call Centers, whereby cold calling is legally prohibited in the eu. :oops:

BaFin News.... CFD Negative Balance Protection, for German Consumers

https://www.bafin.de/SharedDocs/Ver...t/Verfuegung/vf_170508_allgvfg_cfd_wa_en.html

......notice, cfd' are contracts, kind of virtual trading against the house, no liquidity providers

" In a CFD transaction, no underlying assets are therefore ever purchased or traded by the investor. By opening a share CFD position, the retail client never participates directly in financing a company through the capital market."

I am doing now investigation about many criminal online brokers. There is help !!!!!! always go to the police and always ask your money back from your credt card and put a lot of pressure at your bank, so that the criminals get a lot of pressure !!! The more pressure the better. This whole industry is yust starting, there will be more and more criminal online brokers. With the help from FPA we are able to put attention on it.

Thank you honeybee
They found a new loophole now. Avatrade is still existing but they do have another website now Hanseatic brokerhouse, former Avatrade. If you go to the website and if you talk with the salesagents they let you believe you are trading with a German !!!!! company based in Hamburg but in fact you open an acount with Hanseatic brokerhouse global markets licenced....of course in Cyprus and guess what ........all the same scam methods we had here before and guess what if you do have problems ore questions...no manager is available, no email is answered and they let you trade with an app yu can follow other traders swipestox , new method to make you believe you can more money but no you wil loose it al.

Hi there,
@ Os. could you do me a quick favor, and upload the stuff you figured out about Avatrade in the meantime here. You have already sent it to me -I know, but it is not me who needs it but Kimmy or pm it to her, please?
thanks in advance.
best HB1

Back