• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Birman Law

It's still so laughable to me to suggest they can sue these offshore companies.
It's one thing if they say they can go after UK / FCA companies or assist with chargebacks - fine.

But if you get scammed by some shady offshore Binary crap firm, you are out of luck.

Israel / US / UK are going after maybe 1% of those dirt bags. And these law firms are just trying to pick up people who are desperate.
Even the funds recovered by authorities will make it back to clients at .30 c on the dollar if you're lucky.

Prevention is the best tool and that's what's good about FPA.

Hello , I got something to ask but I'm not really sure where to post my question. I got scammed by several binary options companies. I hired someone to recover my money but no success. Now I come across a law firm in Israel and they're confident they can recover my money . The think is I can't find a lot of information on them so I'm not sure if I should trust them or not I don't know if they're legit or not I just don't want to lose anymore money I've lost too much already so I was wondering has anyone heard of Birman Law firm . The lawyer's name is Veronica Birman in English and Veronica Bierman in Israeli . If anyone can help. Please please do . Thank you

I am using Birman Law also to recover money. I only find them to be professional and they always respond to my emails. I received my email this week that my settlement came through and my money is coming back to my account. You shouldn't believe everything you read. The binary companies took our money and now we have to fight them and get it back!!!!!1. birman are the only option and they are successful. speak to them on the phone before you decide not to work with them. good luck

So has anyone ever had any success recovering money using Birman Law. or is it a variation of an alternate scam to get people to spend more money.

I have had success. You need to speak to them, they are our only hope now!!! I got an email this week sating the settlement came through, I lost 17k with cherrytrade, I had the worst experience they just stopped ansering my phone and emails. All of the guys at birman have been so helpful and trust me, they know what they are doing! It's frustrating to read these annoying things about them wjhen I am using them and they have recovered my money. don't let these binary companies just take your money and win, we need to fight back!

Has anyone had any luck recovering their binany option money lost through Birman Law? Because I'm about to give them money to recover money I lost through Secured Optins $150k. Can I trust Birman Law or not?

Mounty they are super professionla and know everything about binary options and where these bastards are located! I lost 17k and they've returned it, they are our only hope and I want people to understand tis and take binary options down! they took everything from us. All I am saying is speak to them and then decide but don't just let binary take your money, they stole it and birman law are th obly option and they are great,.

It's still so laughable to me to suggest they can sue these offshore companies.
It's one thing if they say they can go after UK / FCA companies or assist with chargebacks - fine.

But if you get scammed by some shady offshore Binary crap firm, you are out of luck.

Israel / US / UK are going after maybe 1% of those dirt bags. And these law firms are just trying to pick up people who are desperate.
Even the funds recovered by authorities will make it back to clients at .30 c on the dollar if you're lucky.

Prevention is the best tool and that's what's good about FPA.
NO it means get your money before everyone wants to too. i did it with birman and they made magnum options pay me everything back. :)
prevention my ass, my cousin tried it befoe and he said he got withdrawals but then i joined and they ****ing cleaned me out of my savings. HOPE THEY ROT IN HELL WHILE I COUNT MY BILLS

Mounty they are super professionla and know everything about binary options and where these bastards are located! I lost 17k and they've returned it, they are our only hope and I want people to understand tis and take binary options down! they took everything from us. All I am saying is speak to them and then decide but don't just let binary take your money, they stole it and birman law are th obly option and they are great,.
Hey terry, congratulations on your money back. How long did it take? what about the people saying they didn't get updates or that their phones don't work??
i spoke with a girl there who said she was a paralegal but then all these reviews are making me get cold feet.

Hey terry, congratulations on your money back. How long did it take? what about the people saying they didn't get updates or that their phones don't work??
i spoke with a girl there who said she was a paralegal but then all these reviews are making me get cold feet.

hi whaaaat

It took along time so I was freaking out but I got my moneuy in the end. Took like 10 months or something! I got all my updates and i had a good experience with them they just told me I need to be patient so i was and now i am the happiest person ever!!!!! those binary bastards ruined my life.

Hello , I got something to ask but I'm not really sure where to post my question. I got scammed by several binary options companies. I hired someone to recover my money but no success. Now I come across a law firm in Israel and they're confident they can recover my money . The think is I can't find a lot of information on them so I'm not sure if I should trust them or not I don't know if they're legit or not I just don't want to lose anymore money I've lost too much already so I was wondering has anyone heard of Birman Law firm . The lawyer's name is Veronica Birman in English and Veronica Bierman in Israeli . If anyone can help. Please please do . Thank you

I was also scammed by binary options and lost 17k my hard earned savings, at first they made me think it was my failt but I kept reading it could be a scam. I am using birman and they are good real good. I got my letter this week that my settlement came through and my money has been recovered. took a long time like 10 months but I wnt ppl to know there is a way out and we dont need to let binary f***** take everything from us! Thanks to birman so much for giving me my life back!!!!!!!!! so happy :)

How did they do it?
That's very interesting.

Floriano, it's a law firm talk to them and they will explain everything. I was also scared to pay more money after losing 17k but its either thatl or you dont seee your money again. They work hard for you they were fighting for 10 months and I got my money back!!!!!1

Back