• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Cryptocurrency broker

Help me find a company
Just use GDAX if you need a legit brokerage for trading major cryptos.
(BTC, Ether, etc).

They are connected to Coinbase which is controlling the most BTC liquidity in the world.

No riskier then FX - very very volatile markets.

Who said you that Coinbase is controlling most liquidity of bitcoin. China is controlling the most liquidity of bitcoin and you should know this because we saw a boon when china resume BTC withdraws

Sometime I am read similar name with bitcoin, namely dogecoin, still wonder what is the best one from these the two, because on freedoge.in dogecoin is better than btc, but if look on value still bigger value for 1 btc if compare with dogecoin.

There are plenty of legitimate crypto brokers/wallets.
Pharao is certainly correct that there is massive risk but there is still a legitimate trading instrument behind them just as so with Retail FX trading at a spot FX brokerage.

The best thing for cryptotrading these day is to have your bitcoins in ledger wallet or trezor and just send to bittrex exchange when you want to do some trading. Poloniex was the most popular and now it is dying.

The technology behind the cryptocurrency controls a large part of its value, there are many types of trading accounts such as Litecoin, Namecoin, Peercoin and Bitcoin cryptocurrency trading accounts, getting the tight market spread and low trading commissions is more crucial for a traders success.

In my country there are certain website where also become place buying and selling bitcoin, with address on vip.bitcoin.id there are so many crypto currency that traded on these market.

In my country there are certain website where also become place buying and selling bitcoin, with address on vip.bitcoin.id there are so many crypto currency that traded on these market.
I am also register on these site, but I am not yet start trading and once time I am selling bitcoin to IDR and there are commission to withdraw idr to local bank account, but this site is become great place where so many trader theere start trading crypto currency

Tradershub is a social trading platform that allows anyone to participate in the crypto economy.

Trading cryptocurrencies can be overwhelming. There is too much dispersion within the available technological solutions, making monitoring multiple exchange accounts and keeping investment portfolio up-to-date a strenuous and time-consuming job.

Tradershub offers a simple and easy trading interface, where you will be able to monitor the entire "portfolio" on all the exchanges in which you are involved. You can trade between different crypto-exchanges from their platform. No more jumping from exchange to exchange, everything will be accessible from their platform.

Tradershub is the next in a series of highly successful Slovenian ICOs, and they are increasingly becoming an incubator for excellent projects in this new field of crypto-world.

Main platform feautures:

· All major crypto-exchanges in one place

· Social network and "ghost trading"

· Demo trading

· Mobile application

· Customizable list of currencies you want to keep track of

· Advanced trading functions

· Chart trading

Tradershub will connect experienced traders and those who have just started with cryptocurrencies. Experts will be able to post public "portfolio" to enable beginners to learn a lot from the first hand.

You can find more information about the project on their website https://tradershub.io/ and on their Telegram group https://t.me/tradershub_comunity

Back