Been scammed by a Binary Options Company??? We can help you get your Money Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of february 17 they are not helping for any amount under $10000 - I am guessing that is British Pounds
o no help for me either

As of february 17 they are not helping for any amount under $10000 - I am guessing that is British Pounds
o no help for me either
As far as I know, the winchargeback can help for the transactions within 120 days. If over than that, you need to go to lawyer. in my case, except for a few emails sent to Binary Brokerz, I don't see other actions taken by the lawyer in the past one year. So far, my case wasn't resolved.

FPA Forums Team Note: Deadlines for chargebacks seem to vary by country.

o no help for me either
you can give chargeback in 540 days.i've done that and won. official master and visa documentations has this information. file a chargeback don't wait for someone to help you.its easy. there are plenty of cahrgeback mail examples in this forum.you can also use mine from my no1options thread.

Rebecca's WinChargeback service has been checked out and succeeded in getting money back for several FPA members. Her offering is one of the best deals I've seen in chargebacks. She used to work for on of the brokers, so knows what does and does not work against them.

If you can get a chargeback done by yourself, do it. If you can't, then Rebecca's service is one to consider. There are others in the industry, and some may also be able to handle the situation. Personally, if I couldn't get a chargeback against a forex or binary broker processed through my bank, calling Rebecca would be the next thing I'd do.

Another chargeback company known as mychargeback is saying that we only get obce chance at charging back. They say if we go to the bank ourselves n fail, we can't try agn thru charge back companies. Is this true?

I believe an appeal is possible in some cases. You may want to check with your bank before filing to be 100% certain.

I turned to Wincharge, giambrone lawyer, police office, bank, but none of them can help me to get money back.

Unfortunately, depending on who scammed you, when they scammed you, and how they scammed you, there are some cases which would be virtually impossible to win.

My case is logged in the website. It not possible to win coz no one can track down where the scammer is located and which jurisdiction will take action against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back