If you have one hour a day...

Actually, one hour a day is enough if you trade on daily chart and use weekly chart as a long-term reference. There isn't much happening on those charts so one hour a day should be enough to evaluate your positions.

If you haven't got a lot of time, you should ask yourself, do you need forex at all, maybe it's better to spend that time with your loved ones?

I always try to balance between both - trading on Forex and paying attention and spending time with my loved ones. Both are important to me.

I think I will feel difficulty to trade in less time. I can analyze market in 1 hour and put pending orders. It is for some times. For routine I will like to spend some more time for decision making. As much time we give to forex it gives us best results.

I think I will feel difficulty to trade in less time. I can analyze market in 1 hour and put pending orders. It is for some times. For routine I will like to spend some more time for decision making. As much time we give to forex it gives us best results.

Different traders have different needs. I, personally, also need a bit more time when trading to analyze the charts, check my trading plan and make a decision.

It is better to spend more time in analysis. I think this will give you best idea how market is going on. In short time we can just do scalping that is not easy for every one to deal . In 1 hour I will see market , charts and can do trading with limits by using different tools.

It is better to spend more time in analysis. I think this will give you best idea how market is going on. In short time we can just do scalping that is not easy for every one to deal . In 1 hour I will see market , charts and can do trading with limits by using different tools.

Yeah its wise rule to devote 90% of your trading time to analysis and only 10% to trading decisions. Moreover watching open trades have detrimental effects on your nerves and mental stability.

I also think that one hour is less to analyze market . How one can judge market movement in just few minutes. Trading requires patience and time . Only expert can decide well if they had less time . They can predict in and hour how market will go on. So they analyze and do trading in this short time period.

I personally trade on a four-hour frame. And I get the information using 15.30 minutes and 1H frame for entering the market. And the risk exists on any timeframe. Therefore, there is no way to say exactly which timeframe is more risky for trading.

A good question, but if you want to understand forex, then 1 hour a day is not enough.If you still have 1 hour and you want to spend it on forex profitably, then I would choose currencies with good volatility and trade during a particular session. For example, the JPY session in my time zone starts at night, USD in the morning and noon. Thus, you can choose a more convenient option.Use the schedule for 5 minutes, 15 minutes. If you can afford to keep deals for more than one day, then you can open a deal today and spend an hour on careful analysis, and tomorrow close the deal and open a new one. So you can use H4 and D1

Back