• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Birman Law

Wealth Recovery is not a law firm. they work with Birman as a resource to gather information pertinent to your case. They alon

There were actually 5 attorneys that I am aware of( perhaps more) involved in my case of which Birman and Carmon were very much involved. I cannot comment on your question as I communicated with both through the direction of Wealth Recovery. Because my case involved wire transfers outside of Israel, other legal help was needed.

I
?

Has anyone had any luck recovering their binany option money lost through Birman Law? Because I'm about to give them money to recover money I lost through Secured Optins $150k. Can I trust Birman Law or not?
A friend of mine just told me that her friends money has just been recovered by Birman law and it took three months

Just read http://www.combatscam.com/false-saviors/ and it says; ”...or demand 10% upfront to represent you (plus 20%-25% of any recovery), meaning they have little faith in their ability to collect, even if they are legit.”
So % up front = little faith in winning case...?

Court cases even in the best jurisdictions are not entirely predictable. Hitting a short string of "good cases, bad judgements in court" could leave a law firm holding the bag on court costs, filing fees, and all the expenses involved in prepping the case.

Since I haven't personally filed cases or needed to shop for a lawyer, I don't know all the details of how much this might come up to, but I have a feeling it won't be cheap. I do know that with the exception of one class action lawsuit which is supposed to be funded by outside investors, I haven't yet heard of any legal action against a forex or binary company with no up front costs to the client.

Back