Hello world!

Boier Mitzescu

Recruit
Hi!
I saw that there are alot of great people here with alot of knowledge and i'm glad to be here.
I'm very new with FOREX and all that is related to it. I was hooked by a site that gave me 123$ bonus last week and started playing around. After losing the money about 10 times (i made 10 accounts ) and testing and reading around, i got the hang of it, kind of. I made profit around 300$ so far friday and today. Now i know that this 123$ bonus is a scam and i'm never going to see a cent from it, but my question is : If i open an account with a regulated broker (website), load some money there, make a 300 $ profit, could i just withdraw that money or how does it work?
I'm used with soccer gambling and there is pretty easy, i make bet, win, take the money. I'm not saying that gambling is the same with FOREX, i just want to know if money withdrawl is the same.

I'm sorry if i posted in the wrong section. It is my first post here and want to know if FOREX is worth it. I have been reading alot about sites (brokers) that close account unexpected, they don't pay and so on. Happens on some gambling sites also :)

Hi!
I saw that there are alot of great people here with alot of knowledge and i'm glad to be here.
I'm very new with FOREX and all that is related to it. I was hooked by a site that gave me 123$ bonus last week and started playing around. After losing the money about 10 times (i made 10 accounts ) and testing and reading around, i got the hang of it, kind of. I made profit around 300$ so far friday and today. Now i know that this 123$ bonus is a scam and i'm never going to see a cent from it, but my question is : If i open an account with a regulated broker (website), load some money there, make a 300 $ profit, could i just withdraw that money or how does it work?
I'm used with soccer gambling and there is pretty easy, i make bet, win, take the money. I'm not saying that gambling is the same with FOREX, i just want to know if money withdrawl is the same.

I'm sorry if i posted in the wrong section. It is my first post here and want to know if FOREX is worth it. I have been reading alot about sites (brokers) that close account unexpected, they don't pay and so on. Happens on some gambling sites also :)
Welcome to FPA mate :)
Check the below few links to get more knowledge about the Forex.

First, there's a complete (and FREE!) trading course at the FPA called Forex Military School:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-trading-education-forex-military-school.158/

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-basics-boot-camp-fx-articles-by-pharaoh.92/

Hello, I am Rusef. I am new in this forum. I want to share my forex trading ideas and gain my forex knowledge.

Hi there. You shouldn't hope that a broker or someone else is going to give you money just for the sake of it. Nobody's going to give money away. And forex bonuses are decoys for newbies. Experienced traders will stay away from bonuses.

You need to read more info about Forex of course. In terms of the withdrawal, I think it's the same. But I can't be sure.

Back