Thinkforex

MAN2010

Recruit
More than two months ago I tried a withdrawal (500 USD) from my LiveACCOUNT 115124168 in THINKFOREX. I tried it twice. Firts time, by Moneybookers, (They didn,t send me the money, they answered me by mail saying the method should be bank transfer, even I deposited the money by moneybookers). So I tried again, I ordered the withdrawal by banktransfer, I filled the form and sent it to Thinkforex. The 500 usd are NOT now in the balance of my live account. But they NEVER sent me the money, even I asked for the transfer by the web. They have my money and they don,t send my MY MONEY. The money is NOT now in my balance since I asked the withdrawal. Even they have all the details of my BANK ACCOUNT (account number, swiftcode, bank branch adress, account holder name (my name), etc..They have also my passport etc... They don,t send me any email explaining why they dont,t send me MY money.

Email a link to this thread to all the addresses you have at ThinkForex. Invite them to come to this thread and explain what is going on.

I closed account with them because they filled me at a very bad price, the price was not in the graphic of them and other broker too !!
Anyway never heard withdrawal problems.... strange...

More than two months ago I tried a withdrawal (500 USD) from my LiveACCOUNT 115124168 in THINKFOREX. I tried it twice. Firts time, by Moneybookers, (They didn,t send me the money, they answered me by mail saying the method should be bank transfer, even I deposited the money by moneybookers). So I tried again, I ordered the withdrawal by banktransfer, I filled the form and sent it to Thinkforex. The 500 usd are NOT now in the balance of my live account. But they NEVER sent me the money, even I asked for the transfer by the web. They have my money and they don,t send my MY MONEY. The money is NOT now in my balance since I asked the withdrawal. Even they have all the details of my BANK ACCOUNT (account number, swiftcode, bank branch adress, account holder name (my name), etc..They have also my passport etc... They don,t send me any email explaining why they dont,t send me MY money.

Any progress yet?

Take in mind they are ASIC regulated (Australia) Licensee FSR Search Results

It is what I believed also but not necessarily...

See my post here

You believe it is ASIC regulated until they tell you otherwise. And you cannot do much... As I explain in my post, they have just removed all "regulation" pages and about FOS from their website today.

Google_TF.png

TF_p2.png

In my case I have just wasted 3 months because of this.

It seems finally FOS (Australia) will not be able to treat the dispute.

a) Formalised complaint refering to FOS on June 10 (procedure is wait 28 days then can escalate but no answer)
b) FOS dispute opened 17 July, with their information (no answer)
c) IDR until 10 August with still no answer
d) finally only an answer on 11 September (so 3 months taken), this answer being not on the subject of the dispute, but explaining why it cannot be addressed by FOS

My account is under another company:

"(...) is not a client of TF Global Markets (Aust) Pty Ltd. He is a client of TF Global Markets Limited, a New Zealand company not a FOS member, therefore this falls outside your terms of reference"

Unfortunately they spent only a littletime trying to discard the issue, but not any trying to address it.

You hear "Think Forex" but need absolutely to check under what company they opened your account.

For TF Global Markets Limited I am trying to check what regulation applies.

For sure they are not listed as member of FSCL already (http://www.fscl.org.nz/)

I am sure things will be very difficult for me... Any help or comments welcome.

Back