• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

What is your trusted broker

Status
Not open for further replies.

pomidor

Recruit
Hello investors!

For many years people were looking for a good and trusted broker. I am among those people as well. I love trading. I am currently investing to stocks, cryptocurrencies and commodities. I am doing pretty well. Actually, I am doing so well, that my current broker started making bull**** statements due to violation of rules, scalping, market abuse, arbitrage and etc. So my profits are currently frozen.

I have been looking for trusted broker for months but every time I think I found it, it turns out that there are more bad reviews on the internet than I have time to read it. So I decided to check if any of you guys could recommend a really trusted broker which would be happy on profits that make from spreads/commissions and there wouldn't be any problems when I decide to take my earnings? Or maybe such broker doesn't exist and I shouldn't waste my time at all?

Please share your experience and knowledge!

You can feel trust and security with any broker when you work with them. You should try different trading styles . Specially profit withdraw terms should be tested. Forex is very instant business so all its dealing should be secure and quick . If you not able to open or close potions at the point when you want there will be a big difference in results . Trading terminal should be quick to respond .

That is true that a trader has to work hard for getting a good and trusted trading broker. Because the success in forex 80% depends on trading broker. But forex market is full of trading broker but most of with scammers. So get trusted broker you can try different trading platform first and not on their live. You can try their demo platform first. Especially as a trader everyone should check their funding security for getting trust.

I do not want to share the name of my broker. You can find these good qualities by testing different brokers with low investment. As My broker had trust and regulated They deal with positions in time.

Offer lowest spread , high leverage
Withdraw is also very quick and safe.
Most important is clients satisfaction.

So have chosen anyone in the end? Could you let us know? It's interesting to know who and why you've picked.

Hello investors!

For many years people were looking for a good and trusted broker. I am among those people as well. I love trading. I am currently investing to stocks, cryptocurrencies and commodities. I am doing pretty well. Actually, I am doing so well, that my current broker started making bull**** statements due to violation of rules, scalping, market abuse, arbitrage and etc. So my profits are currently frozen.

I have been looking for trusted broker for months but every time I think I found it, it turns out that there are more bad reviews on the internet than I have time to read it. So I decided to check if any of you guys could recommend a really trusted broker which would be happy on profits that make from spreads/commissions and there wouldn't be any problems when I decide to take my earnings? Or maybe such broker doesn't exist and I shouldn't waste my time at all?

Please share your experience and knowledge!
Hey man,

If you are searching for a trusted broker then search Exclusive Capital. you cand it through this link: https://www.exclusivecapital.com/
They are a new broker company, but I have been trading with them for a couple of months now, and i'm satisfied with their service.

They are 100% Mifid 2 Compliant and ESMA regulated
They are regulated by Cysec and their headquarter is in Ciprus.
They have 100% segregated bank accounts which is connected to your trading account, which means they hold their clients money on seperate accounts from the funds of the firm, so they can't touch their clients money by law.

There spread on EURUSD starts at 0.2.

They had a trader's seminar in Budapest two weeks ago which I attended . One of their analysts held a 1 hour seminarium about his trading technique which is based on Elliott wave. There was also a 1 hour talk about geopolitical events which happened in the past weeks and their effects on the economy. The event took place at Kempinski hotel which is a five-star rated hotel. They said they want to make more seminariums in the future to help their clients to improve their trading result as much as they can.

i think i will try with Ticmill for my part.
i will start with 500€. they seems to be not the best but not the worth and seems reliable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back