10brokers.com

Hi Lorraine, I opened an account on 20 September 2017, after they phoned me and had the same experience more or less. I don't even know where they got my number. First I spoke with someone telling me I will be very glad in 1 year's time that I invested money with them, and they are going to teach me how to trade. They said I need to give $200 to show the broker that I'm interested, then the broker phoned and asked me for $500, which I also gave. He kept on phoning multiple times per day. He promised that he will do 5 trades per day, but that never realized. Bottom line, he kept on asking for more and more and more, but I never got money out even after the time he said that he will give the initial deposit. He advised me that I should keep on reinvesting to get bigger profits which makes sense so I wasn't too worried at first of withdrawing money. I only invested $2200 in the end, but he was looking for $40000. So the account balance grew to +- $7000 and now I am left with $1300 after he continually put in trades with massive losses, which makes me wonder, was he trading at all in the first place, was he just lying the whole time and just took my money from the beginning? How do you know which people are scammers in this world? and why should there be scammers in the world? Why why why? They make life so difficult.

Hi Lorraine, I opened an account on 20 September 2017, after they phoned me and had the same experience more or less. I don't even know where they got my number. First I spoke with someone telling me I will be very glad in 1 year's time that I invested money with them, and they are going to teach me how to trade. They said I need to give $200 to show the broker that I'm interested, then the broker phoned and asked me for $500, which I also gave. He kept on phoning multiple times per day. He promised that he will do 5 trades per day, but that never realized. Bottom line, he kept on asking for more and more and more, but I never got money out even after the time he said that he will give the initial deposit. He advised me that I should keep on reinvesting to get bigger profits which makes sense so I wasn't too worried at first of withdrawing money. I only invested $2200 in the end, but he was looking for $40000. So the account balance grew to +- $7000 and now I am left with $1300 after he continually put in trades with massive losses, which makes me wonder, was he trading at all in the first place, was he just lying the whole time and just took my money from the beginning? How do you know which people are scammers in this world? and why should there be scammers in the world? Why why why? They make life so difficult.

your so right and its so frustrating, it makes me feel like I've been taken for a complete idiot, what I cant understand is how they are allowed to keep trading, what is there response when you put in a request for a return of what's left in your account.

i opened an account with 10brokers.com on 21st July 2017, I very quickly found that this wasn't for me, I have since then been trying to get my initial 2400 euros returned but without success, this company are scammers, they are very happy to take your money but will not return it.
Did you follow the suggested steps in your previous thread yet?

your so right and its so frustrating, it makes me feel like I've been taken for a complete idiot, what I cant understand is how they are allowed to keep trading, what is there response when you put in a request for a return of what's left in your account.
So they completely lost everything in the end. The other trade was still open and after it closed I have -500 usd in my account. It is absolutely appalling. They promised that should they lose all of the money, they will pay me back, I have spoken with him today and he just said "Sorry" and now he doesn't reply anymore.

Back